Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) (81189 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Samsonklin:

Sory, what's d name of that movie again?
It ain't a movie... its real life Bro
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Lolz, na so one village househelp put a lil child inside the deep freezer thinking d temp was gonna go down.. The child ended up freezing to death... The parents were so devastated... The mother beat d gal black n blue bfr sending her packing
Baby cheesy
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Samsonklin:

Sory, what's d name of that movie again?
Its real life bro... tk it or leave it
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy
Nite, nite Tosin... sweet drims
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by onelife97: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maybe na the mother of the house una dey see in the pic so.Burning some juju wey must not be burned by gas or any other means than the arometa way,if u know what I mean. The hubby go chop juju wella.
Sorry for the man sha.cos after this na to start washing pants and bra remain for am
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Nite, nite Tosin... sweet drims
Alryt dear cool

1 Like

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Lolz, na so one village househelp put a lil child inside the deep freezer thinking d temp was gonna go down.. The child ended up freezing to death... The parents were so devastated... The mother beat d gal black n blue bfr sending her packing
Really?!! u mean that an average parent would satisfy his/her grief by beating such a maid black n blue, in such a situation? I don't think u really understand what it entails to have a child birth from your loins. The truth of what happened was that, after the maid was beaten black n blue, the maid was charged with murder but was acquitted. Yeah I said it like it really happened, and I know where it happened.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by joe4christ(m): 5:04am On Jan 19, 2016
kingphilip:
I'm sure it isn't her fault

If u look at her very well you'd know she doesn't look village girlish and reason it from these perspectives:

Looking critically at the house you'll see there's no light n I'm sure the gas is exhausted too so she's right after all

And can u tell me what the firewood is doing within the business premises or within the few hours she's around she has known where the firewood seller resides without the house owner telling her and giving her money for some

Nna, are you sure you're okay Hope this aint how you attend to questions during exam cheesy
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by pasol4real(m): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Nickymezor:
Must u comment? A beg Park joor.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by ikombe: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2016
mizhefeh:
abasha tongue
dat cake looks scary lipsrsealed
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Davidogar(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Hahahha no be small thing?
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by hohafrank(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Who do you blame? The master of course who did not teach her how to use gas cooker and other cooking gadgets
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by SarahD(f): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
This story was actually made up. It is a photo work. I have seen this kitchen in another post without the girl and the firewood.
OP this your story is fake.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by kingphilip(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
joe4christ:

Nna, are you sure you're okay Hope this aint how you attend to questions during exam cheesy
there are different ways of answering questions and this is one of them

Hw was ur day boss
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by eminent007(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nickymezor:
it happened ooo.

I hear.
Ehm...,but,
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by joe4christ(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2016
kingphilip:
there are different ways of answering questions and this is one of them

Hw was ur day boss

We thank Oluwa jare.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by doskie(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
cosmic22:
just laugh

teach her the modern way of cooking

no stress...........
this day, i crown you the esaingbedo of osumenegboye kingdom. You are blessed, the entire household of gbuduvunski and elkehkehswehteh extend their greetings.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by cosmic22(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
doskie:
this day, i crown you the esaingbedo of osumenegboye kingdom. You are blessed, the entire household of gbuduvunski and elkehkehswehteh extend their greetings.

lol I hail dem too

1 Like

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by southernbelle(f): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.