Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81171 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by nlfpmod: 9:05pm On Mar 09
The poster alleges that infidelity is the reason the man died. His wife is shamed on the poster and tagged ''The adulterous wife''...
The man is a native of Irri in Isoko, Delta state and he is survived by the wife and 4 children , amongst others.

May his soul rest in peace

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4SqInqskra/?igsh=OTIzbTRzaGw4cDF3

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 9:06pm On Mar 09
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.

249 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Namaster: 9:07pm On Mar 09
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man.

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by muyico(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09
Our mama nko? Or we shuld fear our wife?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by ogashman(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09
They would have given us a snippet of how it happened

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by TinubuThief: 9:11pm On Mar 09
grin
I fear any man who no fear woman.
You go just underestimate them that they are weaker vessel, you go just die for being ignorant

And you go die for being stewpid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Lumarstone: 9:19pm On Mar 09
If she goes to other locations now, some Men will start trouping to knock at her door and she will claim she has had nothing to do with a Man for the past five years.

Women, very dangerous set of people!

I left..!

275 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Foodqueen(f): 9:22pm On Mar 09
Too bad
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Malroux: 9:23pm On Mar 09
Husbands of cheating women don't last. I have seen it happen.

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:26pm On Mar 09
nlfpmod:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4SqInqskra/?igsh=OTIzbTRzaGw4cDF3
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Malroux: 9:27pm On Mar 09
Foodqueen:
Too bad
Your gender don kpai this one.

11 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Malroux: 9:27pm On Mar 09
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency looks into this too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.
What a simp without free sense.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Shellsploit: 9:42pm On Mar 09
Evil gender

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09
Nothing wey person no go see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by chopnaira: 10:11pm On Mar 09
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by iichidodo: 10:11pm On Mar 09
Fear woman? That's just absurd and unfair to women in general. What killed him? Probably being a silly simp without an iota of self-respect..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by maureensylvia(f): 10:11pm On Mar 09
Hmmm

In as much as I hate Adultery
This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Ps: I got so many mentions on this comment
I replied the ones I deem fit, the ones I didn’t reply was INTENTIONAL …yes you heard me clear.

I’m keeping my posts here on Nairaland Rascal free

If you’re craving so hard to get a response from me, it’s simple…Be civil with your comment and you’ll get a response from me, otherwise I’ll skip your mentions like I skip first slice of bread.

If you didn’t learn how to approach things maturely , you’ll learn it from me

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by AOresources: 10:11pm On Mar 09
Sad
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by PointZerom: 10:11pm On Mar 09
grin

"Whose death occur on 3rd of march 2024 as a result of infidelity from his wife"

Hmmm.

8 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by fasho01(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by deji17: 10:12pm On Mar 09
Eboe again.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.

No RIP to waste but heart attack loading on issue that you are less concerned, perhaps it happened to ur immediate brother, that is why you know details of how the story went and ended.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by G00dharddick: 10:12pm On Mar 09
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌎

27 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09
Malroux:
Husbands of cheating women don't last. I'm speaking from experience.

But you're still alive grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:15pm On Mar 09
Ogiame:

No RIP to waste.
Abeg wetin be Erivwin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by AmuDimpka: 10:15pm On Mar 09
Ogiame:

No RIP to waste.
you captured it ....all

4 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Offpoint1: 10:15pm On Mar 09
A woman was the reason Jesus came to earth to die, a woman was the reason John the Baptist who paved way for Jesus died... So it's a good thing to "fear woman"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by UpTown001(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09
dEATH TO ALL SIMPS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by owiko(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09
T

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by ignis: 10:16pm On Mar 09
lol

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by yewit37486: 10:16pm On Mar 09
deji17:
Eboe again.

See ignorance on full display. You clearly have not passed the perimeters of wherever you were born to not know Isoko is NOT Igbo.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.