Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? (2605 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can There Be Love Without Money? / Is There Really Love Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by Kunsoft(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
some body help me out
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by amosexy: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2009
Yes and NO !

Bt me i cant love witout moni oooo.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by platinumnk(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
yes it is. . . buts its rare due to the pressures of econnmy.

someone has to have money, either me or him undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by sistawoman: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
Mods can we get a thread lock for duplicate threads?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by dapsycool(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
platinumnk:

yes it is. . . buts its rare due to the pressures of econnmy.

someone has to have money, either me or him undecided

So do you have money? I promise to love you cool grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by dapsycool(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
amosexy:

Yes and NO !

Bt me i cant love witout moni oooo.

Ole angry Alapa ma sise grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by platinumnk(f): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
dapsycool:

So do you have money? I promise to love you cool grin

Do u promise, because I im going through a crisis now because of that same stuff. cry cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=259856.msg4071717#msg4071717
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by dapsycool(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
platinumnk:

Do u promise, because I im going through a crisis now because of that same stuff. cry cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=259856.msg4071717#msg4071717

No problem, I'm all yours till forever smiley smiley So where do we start? cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by platinumnk(f): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
dapsycool:

No problem, I'm all yours till forever smiley smiley So where do we start? cheesy

I will check you on that, I have to take him to court and if he doesnt change, then we will divorce, then we can talk wink
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by dapsycool(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
platinumnk:

I will check you on that, I have to take him to court and if he doesnt change, then we will divorce, then we can talk wink

So you are married?? shocked shocked Ops! how many pikin?? tongue I don't do after one or more grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by platinumnk(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2009
dapsycool:

So you are married?? shocked shocked Ops! how many pikin?? tongue I don't do after one or more grin grin grin grin

yea im married, but no kids. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by dapsycool(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2009
platinumnk:

yea im married, but no kids. undecided
So I remain yours, but remember -Offer valid while stock last! cos I'm also on ebay, there's an auction for the highest bidder wink wink wink
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by platinumnk(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
dapsycool:

So I remain yours, but remember -Offer valid while stock last! cos I'm also on ebay, there's an auction for the highest bidder wink wink wink

lol whats the link to ur auction?? lol cuz im avid ebayer! smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by dapsycool(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2009
www.ebay.com/dapsycool   cool cool
an error may occur due to high traffic from millions of potential buyers, so keep trying  grin grin grin
Do you have anything for sale on ebay?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by REALTRUTH1: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
Its just not possible for sincere Love that would lead marriage,,,how can two people claiming to loing each other and do not know that love means spending and creating liability,,,,
The word love is beyond pronounciation,,,its practical and that is why people keep having problems in relationships,,,,No love can survive without money and tha is why the Bible says money answers all things,,,if a girls tells you she loves you and you don't have money,,,she is only trying to be patient to see if you would have the money,,,and if you don't ,,,she would run away,,,and you know what? I can't blame the girl why,,,its better to love with ur head so you don't regret in the future,,,,

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by OkraSoup1: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2009
Of course it's possible to be in love without money.
Problems only come up when party a and party b have different definitions for love ,
Oh , and if party c, d, e, f, g come along for the ride unannounced. LOL.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by 190: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2009
1st oxone
now daphs

uve got a problem dearie!
stick wit 1 man
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by 190: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
funny enuf
she wanna go out wit daph
a guy who has a website on serial killers

now i see why they say
outta fryin pan in2 fire

gawd save u plat
i loff u more dan eva gudnite!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2009
Love is free, relationships are what cost a lot.

@ Poster, you can love someone without money, you just can't have a relationship with that person, cause somebody will be 'riding' the other and thats just nonsense.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by platinumnk(f): 1:34am On Jun 23, 2009
dapsycool:

www.ebay.com/dapsycool   cool cool
an error may occur due to high traffic from millions of potential buyers, so keep trying  grin grin grin
Do you have anything for sale on ebay?

I keep clicking,  cant get through cry
no , I had just finshed selling my stuff in april, i had planned to open up again, but I havent had the time, maybe in the 2nd week of july.

190:

1st oxone
now daphs
uve got a problem dearie!
stick wit 1 man

i have to weigh my options

no be small thing o grin

190:

funny enuf
she wanna go out wit daph
a guy who has a website on serial killers

now i see why they say
outta fryin pan in2 fire

gawd save u plat
i loff u more dan eva gudnite!
nite nite wink
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by biola44: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2009
it was, wink
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by patwhizkid(f): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2009
It can't!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by whitelexi(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2009
For a naija guy, i think its possible, however there are very few naija women who wont insult u, especially when they see your friends doing well. The possibility of having your respect and dignity intact as a man with nothing in naija is very low. . . I remember the joke about the widows in church who were asked to come out to the pulpit, a woman whose husband was seated right beside her tried to follow suit, and when questioned by her husband, she said whe was worse than a widow - she questioned his validity as a man and insulted his person.

Whatever happened to "for richer for poorer"?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love Without Money? by N101: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2010
@ poster

Yes it is. It depends on the people involved.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Song Reminds U Of Ur First Moments Of Fallin In Luv? / Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With / My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.