Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) (2763 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by mystery2: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
Just a teaser...
totally not meant to belittle no one

wondering if the ladies might wanna share what Genre of men might likely gain most attention from them in a pack of men that are experts/budding experts in their different calling.

if he is a Doctor,
A Lawyer maybe
A Politician
A Policeman
A Jobless but bodied hunk grin
An Army wink
A surgeon
Body builder
Chef
The list goes on...

who? cheesy

as for me . . . .If i were a male, I'd love a Classy female Executive. If i were a female, I'd love an army...  sorry, I dont wanna disclose my sex lipsrsealed

so, reveal yours please!  cheesy
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by amosexy: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
An army .
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by mamagee3(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2009
A freak grin
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by iice(f): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2009
Erhh i don't notice that first undecided
He just to have a crazy vibe to him for me to notice him grin
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by v3: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2009
iice:

Erhh i don't notice that first undecided

WHAT r u on about??
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by iice(f): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2009
v3nom4eva:

WHAT r u on about??

Genre of men by profession.
undecided
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by v3: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2009
iice:

I ask AGAIN. . . what r u on abt??
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by iice(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2009
It's not something you will understand grin
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by v3: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2009
@iice blk

abeg configure that ur jibberish b4 i

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by izeek(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2009
she
v3nom4eva:

I ask AGAIN. . . what r u on abt??

she means she dont notice his profession, just he has to be unique to get her attention?
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by iice(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2009
izeek:

she
she means she dont notice his profession, just he has to be unique to get her attention?

Thank you jare smiley LOL

v3nom4eva:

@iice blk

abeg configure that ur jibberish b4 i

Then you wouldn't even understand a sentence of what i say outside this forum grin
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by v3: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2009
@iice

what r u on abt?? undecided
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by iice(f): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2009
Nothing man. . .and let's end it now before derailing this thread. . .

Goodluck to all the ladies bwahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by v3: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2009
@iice

i'm ONLY teasin u. . . buahahahahahhaha

sorry gf. . . tiz ok, we're NOT going to derail this thread
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by izeek(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2009
@IICE,
BUT U SELF EASE UP ON SOME OF US HERE,
WE DON;T SPEAK PATUA. LOL
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2009
Military men freak me out. . . shocked

I think doctors are sweet are sexy! kiss wink
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by v3: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2009
@thonia

Doctors are good lovers. . . they have this "feel good" needle they use to make ANY woman go gagger!!!

I like nurses. . . have em, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by origina9ja(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2009
gosh i cant stand politicians around me
mo sorry but they are full of sh*t
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by princesa(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
well, i love an Army
they have that midas touch to handle things hostile and yet loving with me
but, this days they are all in the barrack undecided
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by No2Atheism(m): 2:48am On Jun 27, 2009
I am not a lady hence i would respond assuming it was asking wat genre of women freaks me.

@topic

- Tall Beautiful Female Geeks with very good sense of humour and reserved demeanour.
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 27, 2009
Not doctors. Most of them are just ugly. The TV is a trick angry angry angry

Cops and Military men freaks me out. I love men in uniform, so sexily arrogant , so hot, so "don't-make-me-catch-you-or-I'll-do-something-freaky-to-your-earlobes" . cheesy
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by ikamefa(f): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2009
erhmmmmmm  let me see undecided

freaks me as in : makes my heart go gbam! di! di! gbam! gbam!  grin grin grin grin  if yes ! then a[b] taxidermist[/b]  "  grin " cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

military men  scare the shytes outta me!   grin  most of "em 've got psycho issues  grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by Beaf: 3:24am On Jun 27, 2009
. . .Just took a peak in here.

BUT "An Army" shocked shocked shocked

I hope that was a typo. How many battalions? How many brigades grin grin grin
Now I'm long gone before you ladies even begin to think I'm trespassing.
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by ikamefa(f): 3:28am On Jun 27, 2009
Beaf:

. . .Just took a peak in here.

BUT "An Army" shocked shocked shocked

I hope that was a typo. How many battalions? How many brigades grin grin grin
Now I'm long gone before you ladies even begin to think I'm trespassing.

hahahaha military men! ingrish sha! grin grin grin
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by sassyril(f): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2009
hmmmm
whyt collar job guyz,wil defo do it 4 me
esp wen dey r baffd up in doz Sharp, Hot suit wink
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by amicable09(f): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2009
sassyril:

hmmmm
whyt collar job guyz,wil defo do it 4 me
esp wen dey r baffd up in doz Sharp, Hot suit wink
[color=Black][/color]yeah u are so right but a military man it's a no no.
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by saintneo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
hey hey hey

how about the:
engineers
enterprenuers
artists
drug barons
man- o'war

cnt answer, dnt want a loooooooong thing in ma ass
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by mystery2: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
hmm...so i actually exist on this land?
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by bestcindy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
A lawyer..i luv dat profession.
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
A Naval officer.
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2013
The profession of being broke freaks girls out the most.. They will dump you more than a hot coal angry
Re: Which Profession Of Men Freaks You! (ladies) by EmyLeo(m): 1:45am On Oct 27, 2013
carujmonella: The profession of being broke freaks girls out the most.. They will dump you more than a hot coal angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? / A Cyber Kissing Machine Has Been Invented / £40million For Any Man Who Can Turn My Lesbian Daughter Straight_hong Kong billi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.