Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) (48976 Views)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September / Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. Only a mad man will dare compare El Rufai to Ayo Fayose. Where you wan start set? Ayo Fayose that's wasting the destiny of Ekiti State on comedy trips, even his PDP counterpart in Cross River is playing less of politics and more of governance. Ayo Fayose that's only good at releasing useless press statements and squandering the lean resources of the state on inconsequential newspaper adverts against the presidency. Antecedents =0, Intellectual acumen =0, capital projects for the state=next to nothing.
Lolzz... But the disgraced the erudite polished Fayemi out of office by winning him even in his own ward! The joke is on you baba, you are the empty vessel here! grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by evergold(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cholera is real

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by ybalogs(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Don't mind the bloody hypocrites! When Fayose cared for his people, they called it stomach infracture today they are copying him. I think the midget governor will go down in history as most bigoted and hypocritical of the bunch!

Lalasticlala must come to their aid immediately.

...Anything to convince almajiri to come to school. I just pray those children don't eat witchcraft or get diarrheoa!
Haba bros, Fayose no dey feed primary school children nah, you obviously know what stomach infrastructure is so why try to turn it. Besides Aregbesola also did it in Osun state. It's not just starting in KD
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Justicealh3(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
This look like Al-majirs robers.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by RealityShot: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
mcee1:
If you like go hug transformer no one cares. Children of hate

Please bring back our girls!

Why did they stop chanting that, are the girls back?
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
nobeku:
Enemy of Progress! Show me where Fayose rolled out a 1meal per day per child program in public primary schools?You are pained to your soul..Well, afterall, talk is cheap...You are the one that is the most bigoted and most hypocritical...You can drink a cocktail of kerosene and brake fluid for all I care..
Lolzz... Am sorry if you are offended by my post, your children must be beneficiaries and that's a big relief to you seeing that you are also earmarked to receive 5k stipend been among the 25million poorest nigerians! No vex oga if I touched a sore point in your miserable little life! grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
You should be more concerned about the quality of food politicians feed your children in futherance of their stunts than quoting me.
ayindejimmy:

Hey! Point of correction.

A meal a day program has being in the manifesto of ACN from inception.

https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=290241684345488&id=120521421317516

Let's learn to appreciate something good whether from PDP or APC

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
frankyychiji:
But you know is true. A large portion of them will still not turn up in schools despite the free Mia kuka. Western education is haram.
So,you mean to say there are alamajiri in ekiti and imo state too?
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:
Another way of embezzling state funds. This was how Rochas okorocha ran imo treasury dry..
WHAT ABOUT HIM BROTHER AREGBERASCAL OF STATE OF OSUN? BROTHERHOOD OF SQUIDERALS

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Cekpo34(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
frankyychiji:
Children in those places don't need this kind of inducement to come to school, only almajiris do.

Modify ur comment and remove Cross River please. We have a digital governor who invest in people's brains not stomach. His name is Prof. Ben Ayade
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Kyase(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
frankyychiji:
You wish! cheesy
grin you don start ba
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
mcee1:
Don't mind these BIAFRAUDS. They are nothing but children of hate and bitter. Arnayen banza

Wawaye sai hassada. Bakin ciki dan munfisu.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by anonimi: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by alaskido(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
I doubt if they have 1.5 million public schools owned by the Kaduna state government. This is just another scam or a way to embezzle government funds. I hope he is also able to pay N18K minimum allowance to civil servants or N5K to un-employed. Yeye short devil. grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by orakao8: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
IN YOUR DREAMS
Keneking:
Sai our Next President...Sai El Rufai shocked

You are doing well

Where is lalasticlala sef?

Waiting for Dick of Bayelsa and his counterpart in Ebonyi and Ondo and Delta and Cross River to initiate same.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Kyase(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nobeku: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Lolzz... Am sorry if you are offended by my post, your children must be beneficiaries and that's a big relief to you seeing that you are also earmarked to receive 5k stipend been among the 25million poorest nigerians! No vex oga if I touched a sore point in your miserable little life! grin
It's you that I am sorry for.. First of all, you are a lad..I am NOT your mate.. My kids go to the BEST of secondary and primary schools in Abuja by only God's Grace and nothing else.... I MUST be your gauntlet, if you can comprehend my language.... It's normal for folks like you from middle to low class status mirroring themselves over others..Stop being a street brat.. Get to ACHEIVE in life and show some class..You obviously don't even have kids..And even if you do....... Fill in the gap..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by arresa: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5if2s0f1qsi.ef0d5614.jpg[/img]

Osinbajo Launches 2,000 Housing Units In Kaduna

[b]Vice President Yemi Osinbajo yesterday flagged off the foundation laying of 2,000 housing units projects initiated by the Kaduna State government.

The Vice President equally laid the foundation of a N5 billion naira shopping mall and galleria, expected to be commissioned in the next one and a half years.

Addressing the crowd at the sites of the projects, Osinbajo reiterated that the federal government along with the Kaduna state government was keen to start delivering on the campaign platform that brought both the President and the Governor to power.

He said the APC was confident in el-Rufai as one of the more competent hands the party can boast of, adding that the party is committed and determined to provide Nigerians with good governance.

Osinbajo, who had earlier commended the state government for initiating the housing estate, modern shopping mall and galleria, emphasized that all state governments should emulate el-Rufai for a practicable and ambitious vision to make Kaduna great.

He reaffirmed the APC’s commitment to provide 2 million jobs out which five hundred thousand teachers would be employed.

The VP also disclosed that arrangements have been concluded with the Bank Of Industry to issue loans to small scale business owners, market women, traders and artisans in order to make the state economic viable.

On issues of corruption, Osinbajo maintained there was no going back on President Buhari’s resolve to rid Nigeria of corruption.

According to him, all those found to be corrupt will not be spared, saying: “Buhari is serious about stopping corruption and getting back all stolen funds.”

In his brief remark, Governor el-Rufai assured the Vice President that the Kaduna government is prepared to fulfill all APC campaign promises.

He explained that the entire multi-billion housing project was comprised of 20,000 units, to be completed within four years of his tenure, and that the first phase of two thousand housing units would be completed within the next 12 months[/b].

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/osinbajo-launches-2000-housing-unit-in-kaduna/

El Rufai is on oprimum performance. Love this man....

Sai APC

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
nobeku:
It's you that I am sorry for.. First of all, you are a lad..I am NOT your mate.. My kids go to the BEST of secondary and primary schools in Abuja by only God's Grace and nothing else.... I MUST be your gauntlet, if you can comprehend my language.... It's normal for folks like you from middle to low class status mirroring themselves over others..Stop being a street brat.. Get to ACHEIVE in life and show some class..You obviously don't even have kids..And even if you do....... Fill in the gap..
Just Abuja... Chai! grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cekpo34:

Modify ur comment and remove Cross River please. We have a digital governor who invest in people's brains not stomach. His name is Prof. Ben Ayade
Hey! You are barking up the wrong tree niggur. Go back and read what the guy I quoted said about cross river. This is how you all fail exams.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nairalife101: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Since Buhari couldn't keep to his campaign promises, hell-Rufai is now forming 'good man' mainly so that he can take over from Buhari by 2019.

But it won't work. Not with Tinubu cooking up something in the secret.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Asiri1991: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Keneking:
Sai our Next President...Sai El Rufai shocked

You are doing well

Where is lalasticlala sef?

Waiting for Dick of Bayelsa and his counterpart in Ebonyi and Ondo and Delta and Cross River to initiate same.
Ebonyi is not that bad bro. Ebonyi is only behind it sister states in the east and not in anyway disadvantaged as the northern states. An illiterate in Ebonyi is a senior staff in a Federal ministry in Kebbi. I have been to the states.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nobeku: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Just Abuja... Chai! grin
Yeah, just Abuja for you..I can see you have started receiving my gauntlet..Just stay in that position or at best, you can assume it..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
but,they shouldnt do it like this....everybody likes his or her privacy,once in a while......espechialy by eating....you can see the students are not comfortable with the situation...the school need a separate kantine to concentrate only on the food part....
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
nobeku:
Yeah, just Abuja for you..I can see you have started receiving my gauntlet..Just stay in that position or at best, you can assume it..
what is wrong with this hungry idiat?? Will you get off my mentions and shove your miserable little life where the sun doesn't shine before the gods of your forefathers strike you dead!! Bloody idiat! Is it not enough that el rufai is feeding your numerous almajiri children for you My friend go and die abeg!!!! Quote me again and cut your miserable life short! Ekpa jiji! Can you imagine this fvcking illitrate?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by frankyychiji(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Mehn see finishing oooo...your mouth na atomic bomb guy take am easy abeg.
your moniker tho grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:
Another way of embezzling state funds. This was how Rochas okorocha ran imo treasury dry..

What are you saying? One of my relatives and many more in Zaria got a contract for this. To me, as a sane person, I know that this will reduce poverty and also a source of employment.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
frankyychiji:
Mehn see finishing oooo...your mouth na atomic bomb guy take am easy abeg.
your moniker tho grin

grin grin grin grin...Bearded-Meat....imagine.......crazy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Unfathomable: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC South!! where is your free meal. people are already collecting their 5k in the north o
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
dustydee:
What nonsense is that? Can't the package the food properly? They can do with disposable plates.
This will make it faster to distribute the food except they plan to build a canteen (which will add extra cost to the program).

Don't you know that the food are supplied by people like you and I?

Damn, too many illiterates on nairaland
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin grin...Bearded-Meat....imagine.......crazy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin I know you love the bearded meat! I do and so do nobeku the pauper! grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by chronos: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

What are you saying? One of my relatives and many more in Zaria got a contract for this. To me, as a sane person, I know that this will reduce poverty and also a source of employment.

They inflate the contract figures!!..are you new in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo / Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.