Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) (48971 Views)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September / Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Iyoma2(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeew dis ns meal or sadaka? rubbish LAwMA thrash.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
t
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by abbey621(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Very good development, this shouldn't even be news in a responsible society! The North needs so much attention and this can only help. More kids will now be willing to come to school as this might be the only meal they eat all day, sad but true!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Occassion: The time in which an events take place the special event. These are the kind of teachers we have now
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by abee204: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC Change
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by penta(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
We thank God, the change......Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Ijaya123: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
driand:
What source do u need after seeing pics grin ? I'm tired of u

The pix could have been from anywhere.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nobeku: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Don't mind the bloody hypocrites! When Fayose cared for his people, they called it stomach infracture today they are copying him. I think the midget governor will go down in history as most bigoted and hypocritical of the bunch!

Lalasticlala must come to their aid immediately.

...Anything to convince almajiri to come to school. I just pray those children don't eat witchcraft or get diarrheoa!
Enemy of Progress! Show me where Fayose rolled out a 1meal per day per child program in public primary schools?You are pained to your soul..Well, afterall, talk is cheap...You are the one that is the most bigoted and most hypocritical...You can drink a cocktail of kerosene and brake fluid for all I care..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
But in the 3rd pic why is he sandwiched between those ample bosoms, and are my eyes deceiving me or is he leaning into the one on the right?

Mrs Midget must ask questions o.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by emmykk(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
obailala:
This is beautiful... Sometimes I wonder what other governors across Nigeria are doing.
he cannot sub stain it it is a way of stealing money after 2 months he will stop and begin thief

rochas tried it how far
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:
Another way of embezzling state funds. This was how Rochas okorocha ran imo treasury dry..

Na wa o.

You people wailed that APC should fulfill its campaign promise of OMPC (One Meal Per Child).

They just did and you're still wailing.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by sidhomez(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nobody take eye see that female bouncer for Elrufai side nI?
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by mobaladf: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigerian rogues
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
I hope the teacher that wrote "Occassion: The time at which an events take place, a special event" on the board was not given food.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Please feed ya people they hungry and poverty stricken all they know is codeine and gworo both old and young tongue
Bigot
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Don't mind the bloody hypocrites! When Fayose cared for his people, they called it stomach infracture today they are copying him. I think the midget governor will go down in history as most bigoted and hypocritical of the bunch!

...Anything to convince almajiri to come to school. I just pray those children don't eat witchcraft or get diarrheoa!

Hey! Point of correction.

A meal a day program has being in the manifesto of ACN from inception.

https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=290241684345488&id=120521421317516

Let's learn to appreciate something good whether from PDP or APC
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by mcee1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:

You no go do Biafra protest again Children of hate Na shot ur useless brain commot.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by mcee1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
RealityShot:
Advanced Propaganda Cooperation

In action
If you like go hug transformer no one cares. Children of hate
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by akinsbaba2015: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:

. Only a mad man will dare compare El Rufai to Ayo Fayose. Where you wan start set? Ayo Fayose that's wasting the destiny of Ekiti State on comedy trips, even his PDP counterpart in Cross River is playing less of politics and more of governance. Ayo Fayose that's only good at releasing useless press statements and squandering the lean resources of the state on inconsequential newspaper adverts against the presidency. Antecedents =0, Intellectual acumen =0, capital projects for the state=next to nothing.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by mcee1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
frankyychiji:
But you know is true. A large portion of them will still not turn up in schools despite the free Mia kuka. Western education is haram.
IPOB tout go and protest biko and stop saying trash here
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Look at the young boy.
He's like, "I don't have to do this, I don't have to do this" angry cry
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Olasam12(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's still a good development.
You can't satisfy all people at same time.
They promised that they will feed the public students. He keeps the promise by doing that and you are saying jagus.If they don't do that,you'll still say that 'they said they would feed the pupils ooo'. You people sha
God is the only one that will save you from the bondages of 'i am ok with the kind situation i am, don't help me!', hatred, and tribalism you found yourself.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by dejavume: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aregbe O-mean comes to mind...this is K-meal
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by mcee1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
WaffenSS:

Na wa o.

You people wailed that APC should fulfill its campaign promise of OMPC (One Meal Per Child).

They just did and you're still wailing.

Don't mind these BIAFRAUDS. They are nothing but children of hate and bitter. Arnayen banza
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by mrtenixco1984(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hope its not like aregbesola state
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by GodpunishBuhari: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
IbnIslam:
Bigot

Aw e pain am ooo

U need gworo or dogoyaro?
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by lonelydora: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
This reminds me when I was serving in Kebbi State. Once, its 9.45am all the children will run out of the class to go and queue for food while you are still teaching. You will turn and see no one in class again because their eating time is 10am. The food is what brings them to school.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by obailala(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
emmykk:
he cannot sub stain it it is a way of stealing money after 2 months he will stop and begin thief

rochas tried it how far
Is his name Rochas?

Aregbesola did something similar and it was a huge success not until oil prices suddenly crashed and his state's income dropped drastically; he obviously did not plan for such a circumstance.

In summary, just a reminder that good leadership isn't really rocket science as African leaders for ages past have always made it look like. So once again, stop being unnecessarily pessimistic; that the other man failed because of poor planning isn't an assurance that this one must fail.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Keneking:
Sai our Next President...Sai El Rufai shocked

You are doing well

Where is lalasticlala sef?

Waiting for Dick of Bayelsa and his counterpart in Ebonyi and Ondo and Delta and Cross River to initiate same.
specifically for. Almajiris.
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
mcee1:
You no go do Biafra protest again Children of hate Na shot ur useless brain commot.
When the matter is above your IQ,then everybody becomes a biafran! Lolzz... Tell me one person in igbo land that any member of your useless family that's better than!
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:

Them be hypocrites before nah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.