Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story (1691 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by wasak(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Good afternoon dearest nairalanders, I had intended to change my moniker before creating this thread cos I'm sure many will insult me. But then I just want to share my story and all kinds of comments are welcome.
For those who are conversant with this section, I created a thread in October https://www.nairaland.com/2649542/how-handle-stubborn-girlfriend
Many of you here advised me, most of the comments I received was to the effect that I should quit the relationship, but I chose sentiments over logic, I settled with her and continued the relationship.
In December, I heard something about her from a friend and I took it up. She confessed to dating another guy, she has always referred to this guy as jus a friend cos he's her coursemate, to be honest she was really smart about it, because much as I suspected, I never had a tenable evidence against her.
For the records, we started dating in 2011, I was already in school then, in 2014 I helped her secure admission in the same school, I graduated last year, although we were on different campuses, but the distance is jus 30 naira transport fare.
Back to the story, she confessed bit by bit cos I insisted on knowing everything, we've never had sex so age says she's still a virgin, that's not my concern tho cos emotional cheating is as bad as sexual to me. It's been over three weeks now, and I'm just getting better, I lost so much weight because I was utterly heartbroken, I never knew I could be fine enough to share this here. I'm a very thoughtful person, I went back to the records of the relationship to decipher what led her into cheating, I discovered two things
1. She's a selfish individual, this is evident even in her relationship with friends and colleagues. Based on the role I've played in her life, it's only an ungrateful person that would be heartless enough to consider cheating, how much more carrying it out.
2. She's shallow, I don't know how to explain this, but I discovered she belongs to the class of girls who are incapable of thinking about consequences, the class of those who live in the present alone, those who see things from their eyes alone.
She apologized and according to her she's ready to change. For the times we were together, I gave my all unconditionally, her interest was always my paramount concern, I know I'm not perfect but I gave my best, I wish I can continue but I won't like to bore you guys. I forgave her, but I'm not willing to accept her back, although we still communicate, the hurt is fresh in my heart, especially when I think about the insane sacrifices I made, the life threatening situations i put myself just for her. I know I'll heal with time. But for now, this is my story.
Comments are welcome.
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by jaymejate: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sorry bro. Take heart
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by IamLEGEND1: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
she don do u strong thing.
Bt you're not the 1st though, & you certainly won't be the last. + you're not doing urself any favours by staying in touch with her.
Just move on,she's now best left for LAWMA.

2 Likes

Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by wasak(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
she don do u strong thing.

Bt you're not the 1st though, & you certainly won't be the last.
+ you're not doing urself any favours by staying in touch with her.

Just move on,she's now best left for LAWMA.
I fear for her, I know she ll regret all these. I don't want her to suffer, but I'm taking a walk. I wish her the best.
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by sayyid(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
dat is life for u full of different experience bt dnt let dis weigh u down try take heart n d best will surely com ur way most girls are nt worth dying for. try to go out mix with friends so dat u can stop tinking abt her
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by wasak(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
sayyid:
dat is life for u full of different experience bt dnt let dis weigh u down try take heart n d best will surely com ur way most girls are nt worth dying for. try to go out mix with friends so dat u can stop tinking abt her
Thanks man. I don't like keeping much friends but I'm content doing other stuff. I know I'll be fine and I'm not looking forward to dating anytime soon.
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by nerdfrost(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
But op I'don't get u! Is it that she had sex with that her supposed friend or she just dated him??
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op forgive her. Last chance shey u hear grin
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by wasak(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
nerdfrost:
But op I'don't get u! Is it that she had sex with that her supposed friend or she just dated him??
According to her she just dated him, I never had sex with her either, she says she doesn't know what came over her, the other guy knows me she even receives my call in his presence. I've told her to go with him, logic over emotions
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by wasak(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I've forgiven her, but an unfaithful partner is the last thing I can tolerate.
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by firstking01(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm, wat more can i say, u 've made ur decision already, so, accept my lil sympathy and bounce on with life embarassed
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by nerdfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
wasak:

According to her she just dated him, I never had sex with her either, she says she doesn't know what came over her, the other guy knows me she even receives my call in his presence. I've told her to go with him, logic over emotions
. If she still has feelings for him,my advice is to let her go!!
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by taiwoowiat: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
sorry. Take heart
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by valdes00(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
why do I av a feeling that OP will still take her back even with everything that happened....... TIME shall tell
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by kaziblake(f): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
forgive cheesy
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by kaziblake(f): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Take heart Bro.
You will get a better girl.
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by wasak(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
valdes00:
why do I av a feeling that OP will still take her back even with everything that happened....... TIME shall tell
Do you know I have that feeling too? But I'm gonna fight it.
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
forgive cheesy
abi wat shld I say?
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by valdes00(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
wasak:
Do you know I have that feeling too? But I'm gonna fight it.
Very hard bro.... trust me, very hard....
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by myfantasies(f): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op take heart

Majority of us have had our own fair share of heartbreak, but dat does not mean we will stop living, nd stop loving

We all have a story to tell wen it comes to relationship, just forgive her nd move on

It is well
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by Fraih(f): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wasak, this truly Hurt, I actually went through your last thread and saw where you were coming from.

One thing I have been reading is you lamenting on how much you have given to that relationship of 4years plus, you have really invested.
Please let that go and get on with life. This life is beautiful, keep a open heart, and make new good friends. don't bite yourself for what happened, open a new episode and Move on.

1 Like

Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by oshyno(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
I remeber I warned you in that tread about emotionless girlfriend. Mine was acting like she doesnt love me but whenever I try to draw her attention she wud start giving me litany of hw she loves me but show am kwanu whosai. I told mysef I cant be the whining nagging person in this relationship. I occupied mysef with other stuff to take her off ma mind. I reduced the call, she panicked. Now she sings it every minute and does things to make me believe she loves me.

It is cool now that u have been played. U will learn faster than wat I was telling u. Now dust ursef up and go make some money. When making money is all uv gat thinking about, u wont even remember she exist. Daz hw I roll. This " game" we the guyz must win. Dont be a puzzy. Man up and move on. Take her back and she wud still find another reason wen she gets bored why she cheated.

Did I tell u I luv my girl scatter. Yes I do. We are getting married this year but I have to always be incharge of the union.

1 Like

Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by wasak(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fraih:
Wasak, this truly Hurt, I actually went through your last thread and saw where you were coming from.

One thing I have been reading is you lamenting on how much you have given to that relationship of 4years plus, you have really invested.
Please let that go and get on with life. This life is beautiful, keep a open heart, and make new good friends. don't bite yourself for what happened, open a new episode and Move on.
Thanks for this. Well appreciated
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by cruzita(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
chilax bro God dey .take heart
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
bringing back injuries.... written on this walls are the colors that I can't change leave my heart opens, but it stays right in the cage. she told me in the morning
Re: I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story by LePrezident(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
wasak:

Guy I can tell you have still not learnt any lesson. You have not learnt nothing. You still believe her? You believe she didn't sleep with the guy? Guy let me assure you that the guy has tasted what you refused to taste all these years. I am 101% sure of that.

(1) (Reply)

Six Packs Vs Six Cars. / Would U French Kiss Him For A Wooping 50,000$ ??? / Is Being Faithful Hard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.