Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Is It Normal To DO Blessed Marriage Beofre Traditonal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To DO Blessed Marriage Beofre Traditonal (393 Views)

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling / Will #500K Be Enough For A Guy To Do Both His Traditonal & White Wedding(photos) / Is It Normal To Have Romantic Feelings For A Fellow Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal To DO Blessed Marriage Beofre Traditonal by tommyking: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
As the topic implies, I and my womand has been together for about 7yrs now, we have two male children, though I have gone to thier village for introduction and have even collected the marriage list, that was in 2014, ever since then my biz has been facing challenges which have made me unable to accomplish so many things, but this new year I belive by his grace I shall move mountain, but yesterday my pastor announced that he will be arranging blessed marriage in April this year, not just for us alone but also for others in the church, the ones like us, the ones their bride price have been paid, and the ones that that have not even done introduction, so long as they are living together with kids. One of the reason he gave was so that he will be able to pray effectively for us as husband and wife, then later we can go and complete the marriage rites, I dont know how my elder brothers will react to this because I have not seen it done like that, I'm from Delta but live in Rivers, my brothers are in Warri, and my woman is from Akwa Ibom, plz I need to know if it is right or not as I prepare to face my brothers and sisters with this development. Even money to buy coat or gown self man nor get, pastor dey make dis kain announcement. Serious contribution needed plz, Mod plz I beg u to move it to front page so that I can get quick response Plz it's very important to me

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Bible Verse For All / What's The Way Forward? / 9 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.