Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) (66933 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by lailo: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dem say someone is a joke,what do u expect.Check her name.
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by sarutobie(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
woodcook:

What is wrong with her showing her boobs? I don't know why people go haywire with nudity.

After all less than 100 years ago our ancestors where wandering about butt naked and heaven did not fall. If not for the white man you too would be running around butt naked in some bushes at this moment.

So I ask again what is the big deal?
according to your signature, the works and cravings of the flesh is all you set out to satisfy..of course you will support nudity and debasement of women..while you go out fully clothed.
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by gbens2000(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
The other pix wth the tweets I wonder wet in her hand they do down there,she looks sluty or maybe she is trying to act like slut.buh all in all e no concern me.
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by MrCork: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
obiremy:
Nollywood actress, Joke Jigan has been blasted by her fans after posting this "eye-soothing" pictures of her b0*bs while held up in traffic at Ajah area of Lagos. She took to her Instagram page to post the pictures few minutes ago, with the caption: Stupid ajah traffic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BArSj18M2or/?taken-by=oluwajokelet

...THEY ARE GAYS FOR BLASSSTIN HER!! angry
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Rastamann: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Where is the boobs? I can't see anyone. All I see a half bunch of tissues with no pointer!
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Frankiss44(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rubbish..
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by busomma: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in what she posted. If only some jobless people should stop living other people's life. It's her life & she can damn do whatever pleases her with it. Ride on girl.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by cold(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
The way Nigerians take certain things very personal,it's obvious a lot of them just come online to vent the frustration in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Twaci:
This is hilarious cheesy
angry
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by trytillmake(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
woodcook:

What is wrong with her showing her boobs? I don't know why people go haywire with Unclothedness.

After all less than 100 years ago our ancestors where wandering about butt Unclad and heaven did not fall. If not for the white man you too would be running around butt Unclad in some bushes at this moment.

My guy make i hear word, there is really a big deal with this thrash the more women open up wat should be coverd, the more they expose their fellow women to sexual molestation from men, why would her next producer or director not make sexual advances at her when she goes to him for her next movie role, then she will be cryin foul that the industry is corrupt.

Women need to think with their brains, u are fine u are fine good not because of how u expose yr body but cause of how u expose yr intellect , that is more long lasting.

Thanks
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yoruba actress

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by hyperflex(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
The hypocrisy in this country is at a all time high. Flat chested women go plenty for the comment section am sure

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by lurlah2014(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Una no go leave this naija babe wey dey find husby in a naija way from naija trash guys #lol

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by forfucksakes: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
RHARPHELLE99:
Who is joke jigan? undecided

Asin ehn...my thoughts exactly...WHO IS SHE BIKO...
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Danjul12051990(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nairaland mods and boobs.
Check out my single. Titled Iyawo Mi.https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by femi4: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sommyangel:
Nawa o, this is too much but then again, it's her life
Its becoming too much
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by psalmistkakah(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
You see where her left touch.....
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by kcsmile: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
End time boobs

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by glossy6(f): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
One day they will post their stinking kitty catty for us to see
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Qualer: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by otiigba1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
I see nothing wrong here, in fact i like what i see tongue
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by macho44(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
obiremy:
Nollywood actress, Joke Jigan has been blasted by her fans after posting this "eye-soothing" pictures of her b0*bs while held up in traffic at Ajah area of Lagos. She took to her Instagram page to post the pictures few minutes ago, with the caption: Stupid ajah traffic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BArSj18M2or/?taken-by=oluwajokelet
Advertising her obviously Sagged mammary glands for prospective suitors. www.adielem.com

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nienie(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
The joy of the Lord is her strength undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
woodcook:

What is wrong with her showing her boobs? I don't know why people go haywire with nudity.

After all less than 100 years ago our ancestors where wandering about butt naked and heaven did not fall. If not for the white man you too would be running around butt naked in some bushes at this moment.

wait till ur girls start doing same.
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by soldierdollar(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
woodcook:

Tell your mother to wander unclad
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by faruz: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Izecson3D:
do you know where she is breathing from?? undecided if she give u, u no go suck shey?
LMAO... Dude u funi die.....

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nicepoker:
wait till ur girls start doing same.

My girl has been to nude beach time without number so no big deal, come this summer it will happen again grin . Like I said if not for 'oyibo' you would have been wandering around in the bushes chasing rat with your penis dangling around. So my question remains what is the problem with nudity? Unless you can't handle your desires ( animal seems to be the only one that can't).

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Ebenezerk2: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm not surprised because she always plays like a run girl on movies, she plays dirty
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
soldierdollar:

Tell your mother to wander unclad

Since you brought my mum into it, for your info my mum is an adult if she wants to wander about naked that is her choice. I can't and I won't stop her.

Like I said if not for 'oyibo' at this very moment your mum would have been sitting across you and your dad while she prepares dinner with her boobs almost kissing the flame and her backside barely covered by twigs of dry leaves (this is harmattan period no fresh leaves), while your 'john-thomas' and that of your 'pale' dangles around helplessly. Thank God for 'oyibo'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by olac21(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
I tink dats what tickles her fancy.btw,must they do all dese things?if yes,why?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by soldierdollar(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
woodcook:

Since you brought my mum into it, for your info my mum is an adult if she wants to wander about naked that is her choice. I can't and I won't stop her.

Like I said if not for 'oyibo' at this very moment your mum would have been sitting across you and your dad while she prepares dinner with her boobs almost kissing the flame and her backside barely covered by twigs of dry leaves (this is harmattan period no fresh leaves), while your 'john-thomas' and that of your 'pale' dangles around helplessly. Thank God for 'oyibo'. grin
.would so like to see her unclad grin
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
trytillmake:

My guy make i hear word, there is really a big deal with this thrash the more women open up wat should be coverd, the more they expose their fellow women to sexual molestation from men, why would her next producer or director not make sexual advances at her when she goes to him for her next movie role, then she will be cryin foul that the industry is corrupt.

Women need to think with their brains, u are fine u are fine good not because of how u expose yr body but cause of how u expose yr intellect , that is more long lasting.

Thanks

By your logic I would assume that about 150 years ago when your ancestors ran around butt naked that cases of rape were high as compared to these days?

I would also assume that by your logic given that girls dress as they like that rape cases should be high in Europe as compared to Nigeria where majority of the ladies dress decent.

Based on your logic I would also assume that cases of grown men raping under age children that as been making headlines on NL are as a result of those kids dressing indecently?

Bros 'abeg' do think your argument through before posting. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Bassey & Debie-Rise's 'Joy & Pain' Cover Photo Got Fan's Talking / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.