Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) (94227 Views)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by thotianna: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2016
I hope my daughters find men who respect womanhood to marry and not the type making silly comments here.
And I hope the daughters of men who support awesomeduru's post end up with men that think there is nothing glorius under their skirt.

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
He's so pained. But I'm sure he's with a woman right now and might even be telling her how sweet she is.

U are correct ooh....Some guys go dey form holy....SMH

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Com on that little boy is just catching fun with him self nd nothing more, lolzzz.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by josephmbonu: 6:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Just a kid
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by sammycuts: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2016
contactmorak:
Doesn't look like the girl is even aware of what lil man is doing? Where did he learn that from? Lol... Just for laughs! grin

www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/see-what-this-kid-is-doing-to-her.html
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by serendipityF: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Oh dear! The Problem you have with the female gender has got nothing to do with me. I have an amazing father, wonderful and well brought up brothers and of course an awesome husband who will do anything to protect my dignity and will never stand anywhere to degrade the female folks generally if only because of ME moreso who were also taught by an amazing mother not to talk at all if there isnt any nice thing to say. Have a splendid day cool

AwesomeDuru:
I think you're the one being trashed here. I'll repeat what I said there anytime, anyday and anywhere. But ofcourse, you wouldn't listen to reason.. Because you're a woman, and I'm trashing the women folks. That's Chauvinistic shii
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by jerrymej(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2016
That boy was baptized from her mother's womb... op don't forget to monitor him and post his next action while he's 5yrs old..
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by StanleyEkene: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2016
hmmm

A Hot Blue Film Of Blac Chyna’s Mum Has Been Released By A Snitch 21+ Oh (Watch Massive ‘Ukwuness)

Oh boy see clean yansh!!! Click to enjoy video>>>http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/a-blue-film-of-blac-chynas-mum-has-been-released-by-a-snitch-21-oh-watch-massive-ukwuness/
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Emekasmart(m): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
The innocent little boy is not looking at anything. Probably he even has his eyes closed sef. Stop begging a situation that is not there. Do you think he has attention by looking up there? What's even there to see? Dirty pants, Bushy v.agina, yeast infection.. There's nothing glorious under a woman's skirt trust me.
5 cartons of moet for u bro...
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by HRich(m): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2016
End time kid
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by nikz(f): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Why put the boy under and so close? Some babes sha!
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
longest time
yes boss!
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by WafiJoe(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I like the fact that u used 'Most' and not all. That's the only thing I wanted them to understand. Its better when u say Most than when u say All. Some people don't know what damage language use can cause.

Even "most" is still not good enough. Where did you get your statistics from? What about using the word "some"?

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by WafiJoe(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Peacetemi:

your DI LDO?? you're GAY

I tire oh. I am sure he is.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by WafiJoe(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Appareil:
Proper Hygiene no dey wona side of the world? How come you describe women as such? Sorry there are very very clean women. No smell, no nothing. In fact clean? I can tell you if you want to know..

No smell indeed.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by WafiJoe(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2016
serendipityF:
Oh dear! The Problem you have with the female gender has got nothing to do with me. I have an amazing father, wonderful and well brought up brothers and of course an awesome husband who will do anything to protect my dignity and will never stand anywhere to degrade the female folks generally if only because of ME moreso who were also taught by an amazing mother not to talk at all if there isnt any nice thing to say. Have a splendid day cool

Don't put it solely on the guy, it is the ladies that are bringing themselves down. I am happy that you guys were brought up well, how I wish every family is like that. I know I don't have to tell you to do the same for your kids.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by vickylala239: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
The innocent little boy is not looking at anything. Probably he even has his eyes closed sef. Stop begging a situation that is not there. Do you think he has attention by looking up there? What's even there to see? Dirty pants, Bushy v.agina, yeast infection.. There's nothing glorious under a woman's skirt trust me.

Bros u are good
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Swaggzkid:
modified *

The little boy is smiling . . . lol *I wonder what's going through his mind *

He is seeing vision. smiley
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2016
HRich:
End time kid

Maybe thats how he was breast fed.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by blairlady(f): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:
All that odour! embarassed

I hope that kid doesn't get a concussion embarassed

Na stil dt odour place u cnt say no to
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by blairlady(f): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:

Na wer u bin comot cme? Nobi under dt unglorious skirt place?
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by blairlady(f): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:

So dissapointed that a male like wch came out from dt unglorious plce would type ds. As long as notin glorious is under a woman skirt therefore u r rated same.shekina
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by abe4kom: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
walai you wicked grin grin
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Samseen(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
f#uck dat shit mehn!
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by SINNZ(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2016
blairlady:

Na stil dt odour place u cnt say no to
I'm concerned about the baby, not myself gringrin
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by scachy(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
I pity the little boy cos the heat that ll be oozing out of that cave. Smh for some senseless adults shaa
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by toprealman: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Guy don't use your girl(if you have one) or those cheap runs girls you cultivate to conclude.
When Oluwa said they are wonderfully and fearfully made.... you seem to be dwelling on the fearfully part alone, there are also wonderful things there to explore bro!
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by HRich(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2016
kaeforum:

Maybe thats how he was breast fed.
Hohohohoho. From Yunder?
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
in as much as u made sense with this..,but DAMN THAT WAS TOO HARSH BRO..
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by mumihaja(f): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Now available.
Male fertility Chinese pills-Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan-boost counts, motility and morphology
Female fertility Chinese pills- Taojing Cu Wan Yu-boost ovulation, progesterone, clear tubal adhesions
Clean Point tampon-unblock tubes and cleans uterus
Instead Softcups
Ovulation and pregnancy strips-Easy@home product
Send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by cally3D(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
End-time posing!
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2016
MAN NA MAN....................................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.