Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos (8629 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by ineedajobfast: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
werin consign me
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
When will the children of Ike Ekeremadu, Peter Obi, Stella Oduah, T.A Orji etc join the Biafra protest
God bless u
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by oyinkinola: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
KingEli:
God bless u
....infact it's a madness, i never see the chidren of ojukwu, non do i see the ipob and massob leader leading protests, it's only the stupid children of poor who think their lives belong to them only that take to streets ,they never pity their parents who brought them up till this age, should their mothers know they would turntouts, they would have aborted them as early as two months!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by gemale(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
every nigerian has the right to life, PEACEFUL protest & express himself. From the little i heard, it was an unarmed protest so why are they shooting at unarmed protesters? That is human rights abuse whether we like it or not and anyone who encourages this is aiding and abetting crimes against humanity. you cant kill everyone who doesn't agree with you. Honestly, if most nigerians are happy about this occurence, i now see why biafrans want to secede.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by ncolumella(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
For more information please visit/click: www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
When will the children of Ike Ekeremadu, Peter Obi, Stella Oduah, T.A Orji etc join the Biafra protest

Or the family of Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yujin:
How many more Biafran youths will the Nigerian government kill before they quench their thirst for blood. We will never cower out of fear. You have the guns today tomorrow we may have the bombs and then hell will let loose. It is not a must to be Nigerian. It is a thing of choice. The deaths we record today will be brought before you guys in the nearest future and in the end Biafra will come. Death to this Nigeria. Rest in Peace Nwanne. Your only crime is coming out to protest the release of Nnamdi Kanu and the demand for a referendum for biafra. It shall not be well with your killers.
hahahahahaha,,it might b ur turn next tym,,dis life has no duplicate,,a word is enough 4 d wise,,in obasanjo's voice 'biafra is dead'....i rest my case.
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by DerideGull(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
I urge these kids to get guns by any known means.
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by theDEVILisHERE: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
vivianblog1:
From First Reporter Live In Aba Nigeria January 18th 2016 Biafra Protest.

Wisdom Uduak Patrick

Fierce gun battle has been reported in Aba, the commercial nerve center of Abia State, South-East Nigeria, between some Nigerian Military personnel, and persons under the auspices of the Indigenous People ofBiafra (IPOB).

The source claimed that social and commercial activities, especially in and around Aba/Port-Harcourt Road, has been paralysed. He could not however say, whether there was casualty.

None of the security agencies in the state was willing to comment on the development. But local Police source, said heavy gun battle rocks Aba, since 4am Monday morning.

From Second Angry Reporter

Xylem Chukwubatista

Report have it that the 144 Asa-ngwa army base barrack in Aba has deployed is soldiers from the base to disturb IPOB peaceful protest.
Meanwhile 7 toyota Hilux van of soldier were seen in National High SchoolAba were Igbos usually gathered befor going out for their protest..
According to sources on ground who heard some of the untrained soldiers speak said.. "what nonsense protest is that.? This school cannot be usefor biafra again, not today or any other day. Biafra is dead so you people must leave here at once."
however the fearless Biafrans who were on ground continued their war chanting songs as most of them openly refered to the soldiers as baboons and monkeys without fear in their heart (liver).
More details coming...

Compiled Reports with More Photos click below

http://www.viviangist.com/biafra-aba-abia-state-protest-the-boy-killed-today-and-other-graphic-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

RIP brave young man

Your death is not and will never be invain
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingzizzy:

Why don't you ask the important question? Who is doing the killing and why? Is my tax money going towards pay the police to kill unarmed people?
So u expect d Police to respond afteer dey ve been killed! I beg let me hear word jare!
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by DiademSh07: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
DerideGull:
I urge these kids to get guns by any known means.
Weren't you the one who got mad at the America deportation news?
LOL!
I can see that America is your refuge while you wail on Nairaland for ibos to get guns! Why don't you come down here to join your fellow landlocked IPOB, old dede? LOL!
Yeye man!
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
MXrep:

What u said does not make sense, it would have made sense if those u mentioned are the ones calling for protest. Those u mentioned support one nigeria 100% while the protesters do not
Ok where is Ojukwus sson or Kanus brother?
Re: Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos by kingzizzy: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
So u expect d Police to respond afteer dey ve been killed! I beg let me hear word jare!

The protesters only carry flags and sing solidarity songs. Is it flags and songs they are going to use to kill the Nigerian police with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Quarrelling In Public — NEF To Northern Governors / Governor Ortom Commends President Buhari On Order Against Herdsmen Bearing Guns / Lagos Set To Open Subsidised Workspace For MSMEs In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.