Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? (1275 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by kstadaura: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
hello guys i need your advise on what to do in this situation, i have a good friend and his girlfriend came to me and told me that his joystick is not working, now i dont know what to do.
Some are saying i should ask her to tell me how did she find out, before i approach my friend,but i see this as a dumb approach.
Some are saying i should just forget about the issue cos if talk to my friend, he might suspect something btw me and his girlfriend.
Some are saying i should use the situation to my advantage, though is one is also not acceptable, i dont think i can do this to my good friend.

pls whats your advice?
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Are u the assist boyfriend, if no, she is in a better position to know what to do.

Shikena

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Auto reset it na grin
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
bullshiit her, she wants you badly so dont give in or are you a diick doctor?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by obiorathesubtle: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided uuuh.. Take your friend to use drugs
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by myfantasies(f): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am only hearing some r saying

Some r saying

Oya nairalanders say ur own
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by divinehand2003(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wait OP
I suspect foul play here.
How can another guy's gf tell u such a sensitive info meant for doctors.
Abi you are also playing assistant bf or something close to that?
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by BaddieKay(f): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
LoLs....I say he should donate his whatever to the ministry
myfantasies:
I am only hearing some r saying

Some r saying

Oya nairalanders say ur own
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by dmola(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
BaddieKay:

clears throat
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by myfantasies(f): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
BaddieKay:
I think dats d best, since his fingers are more active dan his D

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by Lordprez: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op.... Wetin consign you?... You na doctor ni?undecided

#SlutsEverywhereangry

Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by Penssuwa(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
OP, I have 3 questions..
1. Is Lie Muhammed your mentor?
2. Is your name Linus?
3. Do you work as a Liarson Officer?
Please stop lying, it causes mouth cancer
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by BaddieKay(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
dmola:

clears throat
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by Maxi112: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
is this all the op have to say?
if yes!....... "next plz"
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by cruzita(f): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
call both of them ,watch dem do the thing and check which part dey malfunction
Re: She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? by executioner27: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
kstadaura:
hello guys i need your advise on what to do in this situation, i have a good friend and his girlfriend came to me and told me that his joystick is not working, now i dont know what to do.
Some are saying i should ask her to tell me how did she find out, before i approach my friend,but i see this as a dumb approach.
Some are saying i should just forget about the issue cos if talk to my friend, he might suspect something btw me and his girlfriend.
Some are saying i should use the situation to my advantage, though is one is also not acceptable, i dont think i can do this to my good friend.

pls whats your advice?

Talk to your friend.Tell him what his GF said to you.Na so men dey die in silence abi na die in ego.Joystick no dey work no be impotence?he has to get medical help or mental help or spiritual help....bottom line he needs help.its better faced now than when he gets married and his wifey is s3x3d starved.(i am sooo sure he would hide it) when she jump outside to shine her congo...pple go begin blame her.dey curse am.minwhile them no know wetin she dey face.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advise Please!!! / What Kind Of Slide Is This? Photo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.