Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,992 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) (548 Views)

National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / Tompolo's Letter To Niger Delta Avengers / Why Keyamo & Sylva Are After Me, Tompolo Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by vivianblog(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
HIGH CHIEF GOVERNMENT EKPEMUPOLO (TOMPOLO)
The Ibe-ebidouwei of Ijaw Nation

His Excellency,
Muhammadu Buhari,
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
State House, Abuja.

Sir,

APC MEMBERS IN BAYELSA, DELTA STATES ARE FRAMING ME-TOMPOLO

I wish to inform you that it has come to my knowledge that the leader of your party and Governorship candidate of All Progressive Congress, APC, in Bayelsa and a few young men from Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State, who joined the party from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, after the 2015 presidential election are hell-bent on linking me to the renewed vandalization of oil facilities in the Niger Delta region to smear my name.

They are doing this in connivance with Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC lawyer, who is also a member of your party and is at the forefront of prosecuting me because I refused to buy property from him.

The crux of this letter is to let you know them and to say that they are mischievous, desperate, pretentious, manipulative and therefore, do not share the same vision and mission with you, as well as that do not believe in good governance.

I will briefly tell you some of their antecedents in this letter. The leader of your party in Bayelsa State approached me shortly after my meeting with you and plead for him to be appointed as Special Adviser, SA and Chairman of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, which I refused to do because of his antecedents.

It was thereafter he forced his way into the governorship election of the state, which almost tore the state apart with violence, beginning with the party primaries in which he demonstrated a high level of desperation as was recounted by the chairman of the committee and Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole.

As for the members of the party from my Local Government Area, Warri South West, they have been involved in illegal activities over the years, which I have been fighting against because of my love for the country. They know me as a no-nonsense person.

There is this particular one from the same Gbaramatu kingdom with me that has sworn to kill me because I refused to manipulate the ascension to our traditional stool in his favour when he was not even qualified for it. Therefore, he looks for any opportunity to deal with me.

As for the EFCC lawyer, he approached me some years back that I should come to Abuja and Lagos to buy some choice property worth billions of naira from him. I told him that I did not have such money to buy property. Besides, I was not interested in owning property in Abuja and Lagos, except in my village.

Since then, he has been looking for any opportunity to drag me into matters I do not know anything about; this is one of the reasons that I have not appeared in the court because he is not qualified to prosecute me.

The truth of the matter is that I do not know anything about the 34 billion naira EFCC is talking about; first, it was 13 billion naira issue, now it is 34 billion naira.

I am not a signatory to any of the companies mentioned in the said 34 billion naira case, so I do not know where this one is coming from. I know that God in His infinite mercies will see me through in this critical moment.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours faithfully,

Signed:
High Chief Government Ekpemupolo
The Ibe-ebidouwei of Ijaw Nation

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/apc-members-in-bayelsa-delta-states-are-framing-me-tompolo-full-text-letter-to-buhari

Cc; lalasticlala , first appeared on Vivian Gist
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by vivianblog(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Another Fresh Game
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by MosakuAW(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by pyyxxaro: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
A
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by pyyxxaro: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gbaaaaaaam

Let the lying begin

Sai Lai Mohammed
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by chronos: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
A
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by CACAWA(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
storyyyyyy
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by ewosk: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
chai

TOMPOLO don dey call upon GOD for EFCEECEE and some APC stalwarts...

...next episode coming out soon watch out
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by kaypound(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ridiculous...
So because Keyamo a SAN is not qualified to persecute you...because of your personal issues.
You won't obey court order to vindicate and defend yourself.
Are you above the law?
You are mad man...tomoplo
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by Achuwa1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Festus keyamo is a well known rogue,,,
he is now rich under efcc coz of the corrupt activities he get himself involved in with other efcc staffs thru low profile cases tht have huge financial rewards they carry out without the consent of their former & present boss..,
so he even has properties in abuja & lagos tht he wanted to sell to tompolo & tompolo refused doing any transaction with him tht lead to him procastinating him,,
anyway,his nemisis will soon catch up with him
Re: APC Members In Bayelsa , Delta States Are Framing Me - Tompolo (letter To PMB) by obiorathesubtle: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm not surprised.. One of the dastardly strategies of the buhari buharism government is to cook up propaganda with his frustrated cohorts to feign well meaning individuals.

At the end of the day.. Buhari is still planning on how to islamise this country!

(1) (Reply)

Man Died When Wife Confessed That His Eight Children Are Not His. / Breaking News: Another Delta Monarch Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Breaking News!tinubu And AIT Agree To Settle Out Of Court – See Why Tinubu Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.