Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

"Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo (2003 Views)

FJSC Recommends Justice Onnoghen For Appointment As CJN / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
MEND founder High Chief Government Ekpemupolo aka Tompolo said former Bayelsa State Governor Timipre Sylva is against him because he didn't recommend him (Sylva) to President Buhari for appointment as Amnesty coordinator which was given to Gen. Peter Boroh. In his letter Tompolo said, ..."I wish to inform you that it has come to my knowledge that the leader of your party and governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Bayelsa and a few young men from Warri South West LGA of Delta State who joined the party from the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,after the 2015 presidential election are hell bent on linking me to the renewed vandalisation of oil facilities in the Niger Delta region,whereas they are the ones carrying out the act to smear my name.
“They are doing this in connivance with the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC lawyer,who is also a member of your party, is at the forefront of prosecuting me because I refused to buy property from him.
The crux of this letter is to let you know them that,they are dubious, mischievious, desperate,pretentious, manipulative and corrupt,therefore do not share the same vision and mission with you,as well as do not believe in good governance.
“ I will briefly tell you some of their antecedents in this letter.The leader of your party in Bayelsa State approached me shortly after my meeting with you in Abuja,that I should accompany him to meet you and plead for him to be appointed as Special Adviser, SA and Chairman of the Presidential Amnesty programme committee,which I refused to do because of his antecedents, as not a reliable and trustworthy person.
“ It was thereafter he forced his way into the governorship election of the state,which almost tear the state apart with violence,beginning with the party primary in which he demonstrated a high level of desperation as was recounted by the chairman of the committee and governor of Edo State,Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.”...

SOURCE: http://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/update-on-military-invasion-of-niger-delta/
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by fran6co(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm I just tire
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by doctokwus: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Grand delusions of grandeur.
When PMB didn't appoint those nominated by top party shots and state govs who sponsored his campaign,its a militants request he wud accept.
Tompolo obviously feels other Nigerians are as poorly educated as he is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:
When PMB didn't appoint those nominated by top party shots and state govs who sponsored his campaign,its a militants request he wud accept.

Do you Know who recommended the current Amnesty coordinator? From the available information, it was Tompolo.

That guy is more influential in the Niger Delta than you think. Not his fan though

4 Likes

Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by Frankiss44(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Omo this seasonal film don tire me l swear
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by doctokwus: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
id911:

Do you Know who recommended the current Amnesty coordinator? From the available information, it was Tompolo.

That guy is more influential in the Niger Delta than you think. Not his fan though
U obviously have been sitting in one too many ogogoro joints feeding on rumors from grandpas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:

U obviously have been sitting in one too many ogogoro joints feeding on rumors from grandpas.

OK Sir. But let me tell you something, you are not from my region and you obviously don't know who wields enormous influence and dictates what happens there.

And by the way, why is it that all the meetings Tompolo has been having with the President before they fell apart not reported by the media? So person wre no get influence they go Aso Villa in the past dey do secret meeting with the present President

2 Likes

Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by appini: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sylva is a miscreant. He should go and die!
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
APC and thugery
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by Keal(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
I hope that has made Baba changed his most inner thoughts as regards what shall befall you sire Govt!?
TomPolo HoW MarKet? cheesy
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by mrvitalis(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
What is tompolo feeling like??
To recommend a past governor??
This guy is really a big fo*l
No worry watery beans is ur passion

1 Like

Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by EdCure: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:
He obviously thinks this is Jonathan's administration where political appointees were recommended by criminals.

2 Likes

Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
mrvitalis:
What is tompolo feeling like??
To recommend a past governor??
This guy is really a big fo*l
No worry watery beans is ur passion

Tompolo may be an ex-militant, in fact, in a sane country he is supposed to be behind bars except that the Nigerian Government had some agreements with him but he is much more powerful, richer, and have so many men than some of these past or present governors in the Niger Delta.

In terms of men, only Rivers Governor Wike can boast of having more men than him and that's only in Rivers. But across Niger Delta, Tompolo has no equal
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by jbbaba(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
All is well dis man is saying d truth now he has nothing to hide
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
EdCure:

He obviously thinks this is Jonathan's administration where political appointees were recommended by criminals.

You obviously don't know what happened underground before most of these guys were given appointments.
Many of them were appointed only by the President but some, like SA Amnesty and few others were recommended.

I just dey laff ur post. u may be a kid tho

1 Like

Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by mrvitalis(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
id911:

Tompolo may be an ex-militant, in fact, in a sane country he is supposed to be behind bars except that the Nigerian Government had some agreements with him but he is much more powerful, richer, and have so many men than some of these past or present governors in the Niger Delta.

In terms of men, only Rivers Governor Wike can boast of having more men than him and that's only in Rivers. But across Niger Delta, Tompolo has no equal
Who is wike men please.. .. An ordinary lga boss ameachi even help... I know wike he knows no body
Have u had of Iceland??
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
id911:

OK Sir. But let me tell you something, you are not from my region and you obviously don't know who wields enormous influence and dictates what happens there.

And by the way, why is it that all the meetings Tompolo has been having with the President before they fell apart not reported by the media? So person wre no get influence they go Aso Villa in the past dey do secret meeting with the present President
bros Buhari has never met tompolo in any capacity that anyone can prove
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
mrvitalis:

Who is wike men please.. .. An ordinary lga boss ameachi even help... I know wike he knows no body
Have u had of Iceland??

In Wike's issue i meant grassroots support, not the other way round if you can decode it. Take it or leave it, Wike has grassroots support just like Fayose in Ekiti.

If he was just an ordinary lga boss as u claimed, why was he Amaechi's campaign DG and Chief of staff? When Ameachi ran away to Ghana, so u don't know it was Wike that was working underground before the court finally gave the mandate to Amaechi.

Can an ordinary lga boss does that
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
bros Buhari has never met tompolo in any capacity that anyone can prove

I won't help u any further. It's clear that some people don't understand the power play currently playing out in this country.

For the record, President Buhari has met Tompolo in Aso Rock not once b4 they fell out recently. The Media will never report it. They only report what they want u to hear.

If Tompolo has agreed to their terms and demands, u won't hear anything about EFCC or Court case.

I won't say more
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2016
id911:

I won't help u any further. It's clear that some people don't understand the power play currently playing out in this country.

For the record, President Buhari has met Tompolo in Aso Rock not once b4 they fell out recently. The Media will never report it. They only report what they want u to hear.

If Tompolo has agreed to their terms and demands, u won't hear anything about EFCC or Court case.

I won't say more
according to you be that. No evidence of any such meeting besides your oral 'facts'
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
according to you be that. No evidence of any such meeting besides your oral 'facts'

No need replying u again bro. Good morning
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2016
id911:

In Wike's issue i meant grassroots support, not the other way round if you can decode it. Take it or leave it, Wike has grassroots support just like Fayose in Ekiti.

If he was just an ordinary lga boss as u claimed, why was he Amaechi's campaign DG and Chief of staff? When Ameachi ran away to Ghana, so u don't know it was Wike that was working underground before the court finally gave the mandate to Amaechi.

Can an ordinary lga boss does that
Bro wike can never win even a ward election without odili and Jonathan
Re: "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo by id911(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro wike can never win even a ward election without odili and Jonathan

Ok bro, if the Supreme Court affirms the decision of the lower court in Rivers case, I just hope the best man wins.

May there be peace in Rivers State and Niger Delta

(1) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards / Ex-Nigerian Ambassador To The UK Dr. Dalhatu Tafida Quits PDP - Sahara Reporters / APC Members Booed Obaseki, Edo APC Guber Candidate During Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.