Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Hausa Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hausa Girls (1092 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / We Created This App (Teseem) To Teach Kids English,hausa,yoruba And Igbo Words / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Girls by medexico(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am currently living in Kano, and I can say that hausas have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria not that they don't have ugly the ones that are not beautiful, but those that are beautiful are so beautiful... damn!

I am not arguing.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girls by Swissheart(f): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Honestly I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girls by agabaI23(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Swissheart:
Honestly I agree with you.
Are you one of them??
Re: Hausa Girls by Swissheart(f): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
agabaI23:
Are you one of them??
them?
Re: Hausa Girls by dangotesmummy: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok so what should we do?

Re: Hausa Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Swissheart:
them?
Yea the Hausa girls
Re: Hausa Girls by egbaguy: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2016
I concur.......but there xter get as e be ooooo
Re: Hausa Girls by bjcole(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
medexico:
I am currently living in Kano, and I can say that hausas have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria not that they don't have ugly the ones that are not beautiful, but those that are beautiful are so beautiful... damn!

I am not arguing.
Young Man, you are currently living in kano and all you can tell us about that beautiful and industrious city is Hausa girls and their beauty. Focus on how to become a successful person and these beautiful girls will be the one seeing you.
Re: Hausa Girls by medexico(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
bjcole:

Young Man, you are currently living in kano and all you can tell us about that beautiful and industrious city is Hausa girls and their beauty. Focus on how to become a successful person and these beautiful girls will be the one seeing you.

I know, you have a point.
Re: Hausa Girls by medexico(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Ok so what should we do?

www.google.com/ok so what should we do?

Or egbon dangotesmummy if you want the LIKES you can come and take it.

(1) (Reply)

House Help Needed / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage / How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.