Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS (28316 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by CastedDude: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2017
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Henrietta was all smiles and in an elated mood as she paid a visit to the Mayor of Mansfield, Texas in the United States. The woman who welcomed a set of triplets after more than a decade of barrenness - visited the Mayor along with her bundles of joy.

Sharing the good news after her delivery some months ago, she wrote;

Thanks everyone for your love and prayers. I am truly overwhelmed. It has not been an easy ride, but I'm thankful to God that makes all things beautiful in his time, for honoring me. After more than a decade of waiting on him for the fruit of the womb, he's has made my quiver full of children. To all those who may be going through a similar journey, hold on and hold firm to God. I am a testimony that God answers when we call, no matter how long it takes. #proudmamaofboys#Godschild#iyaibeta# Godovereverything

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-lady-visits-us-mayor-triplets-10-years-childlessness-photos.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by MhizzAJ(f): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2017
And this is so adorable
3 in 10 years..Me like!

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Ahmed0336(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow!!! God is Awesome.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2017
That's a miracle. Mother and kids are adorable on last pic.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2017
shocked

Nigerians and their beggar-syndrome.

Does she want the mayor to give her alms?
Nonsense.

She thinks Texas is Nigeria where people just dole out money once they see women with twins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Way maker,

Miracle worker,

Promise keeper.

Light in the darkness,

My God that is who you are.........

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by speezyWears: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
W
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Woaa that's nice thank God

Pls. Nairalanders this Saturday is my bro 1 year wedding anniversary, what gift I can get for him and his wife

Budget is 10k

Pls. Help
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by permsec: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Hat trick
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by 9jatatafo(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Adorable!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Thank God for the science of AI (Artificial Insemination).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by 2017IMUSTWORK: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
I suspect the mayor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
She is pretty. Cute babies.

May her happiness never cease.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by itiswellandwell: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by fpeter(f): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
I tap into her testimony...Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Danialuone: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Everything naaa tripple triple.....Cloth,Creealac,feeding bottle.........Congratulation
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Does she want the mayor to give her alms? Nonsense.
try buy small sense na! Even #20 own!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Burgerlomo: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
God is marvelous

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by yinkson(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Wawu!!!
Thank GOD!
Mine on the way...
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by yhemster(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
I guess she's the first Triplet mum in that town. Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Harbeyg09(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

All you do is make irrelevant comments all in the name of getting famous on nairaland....... Now your momma must have been proud of NwaAmaikpe the famous cool cool...... In between congratulations to her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Thecassanova: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Thecassanova: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Adorable, but all I see is school fees.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by muller101(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Visiting the mayor for what. !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by NnamdiN: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Woaa that's nice thank God

Pls. Nairalanders this Saturday is my bro 1 year wedding anniversary, what gift I can get for him and his wife

Budget is 10k

Pls. Help
a hand painted portrait of the couple.
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Were you vomitted or you came out the normal way... A lot of people look forward to your comment which is a wonder to me... You are hateful, malicious borderline evil and you hide under the cover of "trying to be funny" angry You need to change for a change... Biko!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by ojibole(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
3 blue passport holders.....congrats to the family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.