Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" (28313 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by jmoore(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
1- The lady got pregnant for the man. After six months the man died in a car accident, she was left devastated.

2-The lady got pregnant for the man. They got married but the woman had a miscarriage after the wedding. She never got pregnant again and the man left her and married another woman after 6 years of marriage.

3-The lady got pregnant for him. After five months the man told her the marriage will no longer take place. Reason? There is another woman pregnant for him and that is the one his mother wants to be his wife

Ladies beware of “you must get pregnant or no marriage” men. A man that loves you will never give you such a condition. A man that truly loves you will stand by you whether you get pregnant after marriage or not.

In most cases these guys have been sleeping around with many girls but they will not propose to them. How foolish it is for them to see a good girl and issue such a condition.

48 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by greatgod2012(f): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Olorun a je ki won gbo.(May God let them hear).

The truth is that, when a man gives such a condition for marriage, it means the man never really loved the lady, what the man wants in the lady is the ability to be a baby machine., not a genuine love for her
Ladies, beware.
May God help us all.

18 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
greatgod2012: Olorun a je ki won gbo.(May God let them hear).

The truth is that, when a man gives such a condition for marriage, it means the man never really loved the lady, what the man wants in the lady is the ability to be a baby machine., not a genuine love for her
Ladies, beware.
May God help us all.
exactly,any man that gives a womn that condition should know that her stay in that marriage will be dependenth on how many kids she can have and of course she will be treated like a baby making machine since thats all what the man sees in her

i am expecting the men to come with their usual attacks and ranting

the wise women will keep getting wiser while the foolish ones will always be the victim

7 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nobody is a victim, definitely not an adult of kpekus age. Its all bout choice.or lack of it thereof.

Seeing as there are lots of "unproductive amu's" out there nowadays, if I were single, I would be "sure" oh before committing. My life, my choice.

14 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
ifyalways: Nobody is a victim, definitely not a adult of kpekus age. Its all bout choice.or lack of it therefore.

Seeing as there are lots of "unproductive amu's" out there nowadays, if I were single, I would be "sure" oh before committing. My life, my choice.

Agree .... Nobody's a Victim here, everybody ( over 18) is accountable for their own actions.

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by baby124: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
ifyalways: Nobody is a victim, definitely not a adult of kpekus age. Its all bout choice.or lack of it therefore.

cheesy
For real though, so much indiscriminate, unprotected se*x flying around and so many sterile men and women because of untreated STD's. Kids are as important to some as love itself and they go hand in hand. Everyone will do what is best for them and live with the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
With the way many people have carried STD and are now sterile and the way many women have aborted several times making them unable to conceive

I wont blame anyone who gives such conditions

In many society, Having kids is one of the major reason for getting married, So whats the point of getting married to a paper tiger who cant make a woman pregnant or a woman who cant conceive

Would it be better if they got married, they cant have kids and both start cheating by the side?

Moreover any adult who gets pregnant in a consensual sex case isnt a victim

6 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by jmoore(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Why not go to the hospital for a comprehensive fertility test.

8 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
jmoore: Why not go to the hospital for a comprehensive fertility test.

There are several people who were certified fertile but still cant drop after several attempts

The best method is till to test it before doing it

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by jmoore(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu:

There are several people who were certified fertile but still cant drop after several attempts

The best method is till to test it before doing it

Your daughter seeks for your advice because her boyfriend says she must get pregnant or no marriage, you will tell her to comply?

21 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Is it not blackmail? I see them as victims; they allowed it, but they're still victims.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
jmoore:

Your daughter seeks for your advice because her boyfriend says she must get pregnant or no marriage, you will tell her to comply?

WHen she is an adult she can do whatever she pleases with her body

Did she seek my advise before getting a boyfriend or before sleeping with the boyfriend in the first place?

17 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by slimyem: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
if you call them victims then they allowed themselves to be just that.Desperation is the vehicle that drives them to agree to such.

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
An over 18 , non- disabled (to rule out vulnerability) and sexually active person is old enough to make decisions and should know what's right for them as long as the act is consensual. So what's next?

If you allowed yourself to be blackmailed into a 'deal breaker' rubbish and call that love then that's your life choice so deal with it.

No excuses , enough excuses , they are NO victims .

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
jidegirl12:

An over 18 , non- disabled (to rule out vulnerability) and sexually active person is old enough to make decisions and should know what's right for them as long as the act is consensual. So what's next?

If you allowed yourself to be blackmailed into a 'deal breaker' rubbish and call that love then that's your life choice so deal with it.

No excuses , enough excuses , they are NO victims .

If someone gets blackmailed for money to avoid their secret being revealed and they pay out the sum of the money does that mean they are not a victim of blackmail since they allowed it?

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

If someone gets blackmailed for money to avoid their secret being revealed and they pay out the sum of the money does that mean they are not a victim of blackmail since they allowed it?

Getting blackmailed into marriage all in name of Mrs/societal expectations AND getting blackmailed to reveal secrets in exchange for money are two different scenario ( ile common now ) .

Did they hold gun to her head in courtship now? Pls somebody tell me cos I'm old school. undecided abi ?
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
jidegirl12:

Getting blackmailed into marriage all in name of Mrs/societal expectations AND getting blackmailed to reveal secrets in exchange for money are two different scenario ( ile common now ) .

Did they hold gun to her head in courtship now? Pls somebody tell me cos I'm old school. undecided abi ?

One is criminal, one is emotional. They were both blackmailed. They were both victims.

5 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by slimyem: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

Its not blackmail if you are not put in a position that you can't control or would be of potential harm to you.
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by jmoore(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
Why is the word "victim" a problem ?

A microfinance bank manager disappears with the deposits of his customers.

Are the customers not victims?

Were the customers forced to make a deposit?

Are the customers not over 18 years of age?

This not for debate please...

7 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gosh @jmoore.... the frame of reference pertaining this discussion is based on Dating/Courtship, why are people bringing something else here to score brownie points??

I'm out jare.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Alwaystrue(f): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
@OP, this may sound very old-school but seriously when I hear this it makes me wonder. In the first place, is intimacy not meant for marriage?

So if a lady opens her legs for someone who is not (yet) her husband, what is now wrong in the guy asking for pregnancy before he marries her?

If the courtship was platonic in the first place as it is morally right to be, till marriage this won't even be an issue.

11 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

The first case you lose your dignity and reputation

In the second case what do you lose?

In a relationship anyone is allowed to make any demand. I can ask my partner to stand on her head when serving me food

If she agrees then whats the big deal, How is she a victim

Its offer and acceptance.

If a girl says come and meet my parents, get 6 packs, Join my church, wear Versace, braid your hair etc before We can marry, If its not okay by me then I walk away. If I agree how am I a victim?

8 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by SamConquer(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Op have you Finish making noise.am coming Let me Answer you***Lit My Expensive Cuban Cigar,and Puffing it seriously.***Now Let Me Answer You...Op I am an African.In Africa Children are Like ''Riches''.If You Get Them,You get mouth...Before marriage at least go for fertility test, for the both of You and still do the ''Practical'.' Once she Is pregnant.MARRY HER.........all those miscariage Trash,am an African and I dont beleive in Negative Ish................Though Love Is Necessary,Children are Important.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by dammytosh: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
In other news, "get pregnant for me" is a scam also used by some guys to get unpaid and unrestricted / 'don't disturb me about marriage for now' access to sex. Get pregnant after years of hard labour sex and hear him cry that he cant afford one now

He knows wen u are safe nd nt safe and knows when nd when nt 2. Stop being a learner.

5 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by charcoalblaq(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
I think women have allowed for this BS trend by even considering it.

If any MF tells my sister this ish, that would be the last time he does.

We allow for trends by our actions and inactions.

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by ifihearam: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
I really dont see what is wrong with a woman i want to marry getting pregnant before marriage ooo,so you want us to go round all the churches in Nigeria for deliverance abi??

Prove you are fruitful and you get the ring.
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by nenergy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
I agree with the OP. I'll never give my woman that kind of condition-its devilish. But! In reality,i understand why some men go that far. Unprotected sex among ladies (especially in this Age) has become a Fad. STDs and abortions are destroying peoples chances of getting pregnant in future. I won't say don't have sex (i'm not your FATHER),but please use a condom for the sake of the unlucky bastard that will marry you after you've lost your essence.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by tpapi: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
D lady got pregnant for him,the man married her after 6months and they live happily after
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Maybe the men should also start showing the women a child they fathered so she can make sure he won't be shooting blanks

Nonsense

Some men are just stupid
If that is the condition,a smart woman should know it is a license to chop anyone you fancy and there is already someone willing to accept the belle
Just make sure not to chop an Oyibo,Lebanese or Chinese

Then carry the belle and present to the mugu

6 Likes

Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
give me sex before marriage. dont fucking get pregnant pls untill we get married or few months to when we are ready for marriage. thats all.
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by ifihearam: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
jmoore: 1- The lady got pregnant for the man. After six months the man died in a car accident, she was left devastated.

2-The lady got pregnant for the man. They got married but the woman had a miscarriage after the wedding. She never got pregnant again and the man left her and married another woman after 6 years of marriage.

3-The lady got pregnant for him. After five months the man told her the marriage will no longer take place. Reason? There is another woman pregnant for him and that is the one his mother wants to be his wife

Ladies beware of “you must get pregnant or no marriage” men. A man that loves you will never give you such a condition. A man that truly loves you will stand by you whether you get pregnant after marriage or not.

In most cases these guys have been sleeping around with many girls but they will not propose to them. How foolish it is for them to see a good girl and issue such a condition.

Well to some extend i agree and disagree with your submissions.

So in other cases whereby the lady messes herself up over series of abortions and complications and unable to bear a child,you expect the man to suffer the pains of childlessness with her abi??

Get belle first then we marry..shekina
Re: Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" by alienware(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Men beware too , do not let any woman reel you into marraige and child support by getting pregnant for you before marraige.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.