Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

When Your Mother Calls You The Devil - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil (26550 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by sundoj08(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Reciprocate the kind gesture and call her devil too

Case Closed.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by ZUBY77(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol. There has to be something you are doing wrong in her eyes.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes she's right, Try look at yourself and how ugly and shapeless you are like a sack of potatoes. Check a mirror if you too wont agree with her that you are a devil
Choi, nairalanders. U people will not kill me with laughter grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by gatiano(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
In what language? in english or non-African language? Well, You are an African Supreme Being with a capital letter.

mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother keeps calling me the devil for no apparent reason. When I do nothing bad, she calls me the devil. I am sad and distraught.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by millionboi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
bt are u a devil?.....if yez change!!!stop doin wat she has warnd u over nd over again
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by justino57(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Call her Lucifer
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Abatsam111(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Miami11: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Get your own apartment, pay your own bills she will respect you
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by d25(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mamagee again? Your mom could be right

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by tomholly: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
tell her back to sender. tell her Devil Mother grin grin grin grin
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother keeps calling me the devil for no apparent reason. When I do nothing bad, she calls me the devil. I am sad and distraught.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by GANJAFARMER: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oops! She is tight. I don't see why you are still alive sef. She should have kileld you a long time ago.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fvck my shiiit up, i cant believe this made FP.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by frisky2good(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
What's your dad's opinion?

mamagee3:
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by kennynelcon(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lies, u did something bad.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
cosby02:

I don't like you but i cant call you devil. Maybe Deputy Devil will b appropriate for you.
hahahahahahahaha
Falls down from my bed. Choi

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Gkemz: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
You have to prove her wrong by quitting those attitude that displeases her. And try not to be obsessed with those words. As a lady u have to get closer to her to know why she reacts such way and by so doing u'll be able to understand what turns her off about you. As much as possible try to acquire these attributes humility and respect so that it shall be well with you
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
What do you do that makes her call you DEVIL? Your mother can't wake up one day and start calling you that EXCEPT she's insane.
So what do you do that makes her call you that?

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by frisky2good(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Isn't this comment too harsh to be coming from a Muslim?

daretodiffer:

Oops! She is tight. I don't see why you are still alive sef. She should have kileld you a long time ago.

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by coolhamid(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
zizirecords:
Forget her...she is jealous you are so pretty.
Her mother is jealous ? We know ur type. No matter how u support the op, she no go give u pvssy ...

5 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Iyamar(f): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:
Sit her down and talk to her in polite way. Ask her why she is calling u "devil" tell her how u feel Anytime she called u that name. Tell her not to U by that name again...but pls stop hurting her again. Mummy pikin... Lol
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Carowline(f): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Call her mama devil na
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Diamonddris(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Call her Devil too na....haba!!!!
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by cyprus000: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
cosby02:

I don't like you but i cant call you devil. Maybe Deputy Devil will b appropriate for you.
[size=13pt]
Why evilsgrin
[/size]
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Pidggin(f): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
How did this post make FP?
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by zizirecords(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolhamid:
Her mother is jealous ? We know ur type. No matter how u support the op, she no go give u pvssy ...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by MAYOWAAK: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
HERE COMES THE JOB MADE IN NIGERIA.

John Sadiq started the day early, having set his alarm clock(MADE IN FINLAND) for 6am. While his teapot(MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his clipper(MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on his shirt(MADE IN THE UK), and designer jeans(MADE IN ITALY) and shoes(MADE IN THE USA). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric cooker(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator(MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch(MADE IN TAIWAN) to his radio(MADE IN VIETNAM) he got in his car(MADE IN GERMANY) filled with petrol imported from (SAUDI ARABIA) and continued his search for a good paying NIGERIAN job.
At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his computer(MADE IN MALAYSIA), John Sadiq (Even his name John Sodiq is made in Europe and Asia. Maybe his God is imported too. Lol) decided to relax for a while. He put on his slippers(MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine(MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA), while fiddling with his mobile phone(MADE IN SOUTH KOREA), and then wondered why he cant find a good paying job in... NIGERIA.
Fellow Nigerians, lets us start producing, let us start buying made in NIGERIA goods. If our economy is to grow and better jobs created, we must cease from being an economy that is all about consuming(Importing), and become more of a producing(Exporting) economy.
We must also change our mind set from over-patronizing foreign products to the detriment of our own local brands. Let's go back to the land to grow and patronise made in Nigeria products. Let's stop insatiable appetites for foreign foods and products.
# Producenaija
# Buynaija
Please share, spread the message. Lets build a strong economy for ourselves and our generations to come.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:
angry

3 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by chesterlee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Then call her the Mother of a Devil

Simple! #ThankMeLater

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Surestontop(f): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
mamagee3:
count your blessings with smiles and not tears. Don't do things that will get your mama angry and you're all good. shalom
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by InvertedHammer: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
/

I edited my comment.

I was honest. Then I remembered that not everyone can handle the truth

\
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Lordwheez(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
endtime mother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife / Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.