Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

When Your Mother Calls You The Devil - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil (26540 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Greataausim(m): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2016
faruz:
...... Baba calm down naaa.... Person wey dem call devil sef no tabon reach u.......

Bros, haba mana embarassed no b ur eyes person grandman d tel am say he resumble Wizkid, Davido? embarassed even those her pikin do bad tinx she no supose cal he DEVIL nah embarassed
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother keeps calling me the devil for no apparent reason. When I do nothing bad, she calls me the devil. I am sad and distraught.

Tell her she gave birth to a devil, which makes her a senior devil. How can she call a pretty girl like you devil?
She must be high
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by bashsani(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

She said it's because I'm wicked.
if she really said that,im sorry u definitely are

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother keeps calling me the devil for no apparent reason. When I do nothing bad, she calls me the devil. I am sad and distraught.

My dear please cheer up

See the word DEVIL as

D....Daring
E...Excellent
V...Victorious
I....Inspiring
L...Lady

whenever she calls you Devil,smile and say "thank you".
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Kingsteve(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2016
You kinda have this devilish smile/grin.
Then your gaze looks scary...in fact, there's something creepy about your face.
You've also confirmed your mum said you're wicked...it all adds up.
Your mother knows exactly why she calls you a devil. She's your mother after all, and she probably knows you more than you know yourself!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Priwillo: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Do u have horns [i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by gunpoint(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:
As far as i know, she's right
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by ineedajobfast: 1:08am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:
sorry, you are an angel to me tho
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Kingsteve:
You kinda have this devilish smile/grin.
Then your gaze looks scary...in fact, there's something creepy about your face.
You've also confirmed your mum said you're wicked...it all adds up.
Your mother knows exactly why she calls you a devil. She's your mother after all, and she probably knows you more than you know yourself!
Whatever!
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by gunpoint(m): 1:10am On Jan 19, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

My dear please cheer up

See the word DEVIL as

D....Daring
E...Excellent
V...Victorious
I....Inspiring
L...Lady

whenever she calls you Devil,smile and say "thank you".
You dey mad i swear angry

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Kingsteve(m): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Whatever!
Pardon the bluntness, just my observations and opinion.
I'm sure, many people will disagree with me though, and will find you attractive and sexy. grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by gunpoint(m): 1:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Kingsteve:

Pardon the bluntness, just my observations and opinion.
I'm sure, many people will disagree with me though, and will find you attractive and sexy. grin
Mtchew angry
If i hear
Unless the pesin dey scope papers

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Kingsteve(m): 1:23am On Jan 19, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Whoaaa mamagee hit front page, these mods must be tripping

Anyways it's an African mother thing, they can be extraordinarily harsh. Half the time they don't mean it grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nawa4nl: 1:55am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

YOU HAVE A VIVID IMAGINATION FOR CATCHY STORIES grin
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by arusoncd(m): 1:56am On Jan 19, 2016
that's really what you are if you call her back.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa4nl:

YOU HAVE A VIVID IMAGINATION FOR CATCHY STORIES grin
Only if it was my imagination, I wouldn't be this distraught and unhappy.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by arusoncd(m): 1:59am On Jan 19, 2016
you will start growing horns if you complain more than this.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nawa4nl: 2:11am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Only if it was my imagination, I wouldn't be this distraught and unhappy.
[size=14pt]I checked ur profile and u always come up with these vivid headliners[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by sakabe(m): 2:20am On Jan 19, 2016
tru tru d op has a bigger problem. d poster above me has done d research!!!

advice for the Op : come to the Jesus Christ mission Apostolic Anglican church, Nnewi for deliverance oh!

4 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by sakabe(m): 2:21am On Jan 19, 2016
on a more serious note, Op need to see a counsellor/psychologist

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by nattyGENT: 2:26am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

She said it's because I'm wicked.
na everything dem go tell you for here, YOU NA SURE DEVIL @wicked
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by pussyeater(m): 2:42am On Jan 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes she's right, Try look at yourself, see how UGLY and SHAPELESS you are like a SACK OF POTATOE. Check a mirror if you too won't agree with her that you are a FUGLY DEVIL
Wasere bami...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by nefertitiram: 2:46am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Maybe that's what they call daughter in your local dialect

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Jan 19, 2016
nefertitiram:

Maybe that's what they call daughter in your local dialect
Hahahaha.

Very funny. grin
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by nefertitiram: 2:56am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Hahahaha.

Very funny. grin

Nobody can determine who you are and what you can be.

Your mother only gave birth to you, she is not your God. No matter what she calls you or thinks you are, look at yourself and say

"I'm working in power, I walk in miracles, I live a life of favour, cos I know who I am.

Take a look at me I'm a wonder, it doesn't matter what you see now, I see His Glory, cos I know who I am"

And it seems you are depressed about a lot of things. Look up to Jesus, the Author and finisher of your faith. See a psychologist or get an older friend to bare your mind to, to walk you through your feelings
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 19, 2016
frisky2good:
Isn't this comment too harsh to be coming from a Muslim?

No, it isn't.

It is perfectly suitable for mamagee

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by ekensi01: 4:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Go and meet her When she is not busy with tears in your eye and ask her to forgive you for anything you have done. No big deal. you guys will watch Nigerian film only to learn bad habit and forget the good ones.
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by ekensi01: 4:40am On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

No, it isn't.

It is perfectly suitable for mamagee
and did she tell you that?
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by obowunmi(m): 4:51am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

She probably does because of your mental retardation. She's tired. Pele..

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by HXoritz(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Op go n marry atleast ur status will change 4rm devil to Mrs Ezemo...Devil u never see anytin o...ur mother dn tire g ur stay better run go marry now o
Re: When Your Mother Calls You The Devil by HXoritz(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Op go n marry atleast ur status will change 4rm devil to Mrs Ezemo...Devil u never see anytin o...ur mother dn tire 4 ur stay better run go marry now o...u hear me so devil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife / Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.