Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos (31305 Views)

Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by vivianblog(f): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Bayo Ajia was assassinated yesterday January 18th 2016 by some suspected cultists in his Car wash premises located at Ibrahim Taiwo rd, by Kwara Stadium, Ilorin. May Allah protect us & put end to this dastardly act in our town & country at large. By Concerned Citizen of Ilorin

Now see comments of people on Social media.

BAYO AJIA KAN ILORIN KAN.BUT IS A LESSON PASTOR /WOLI DO AS I SAY,O MO ARA RE.,COS OF MONEY U KEEP ON SPOILN UR CHOIR'S, 6FIT NIO.REPENT FOR D KINDOM OF GOD IS NOW.UR CARS CNT SPEAK FOR U.IF U DIDNT CHANGE. GOD IS ALIVE. GBAM. - Olujimi Owoseni Msa

Whatever goes up must definitely come down..!! It was reported that Bayo Ajia was today dropped(killed) by suspected cult member in his shop at Taiwo, Ilorin. Such is life..! - Engr Shuaib Opeyemi

omo Ajia dis is big lost too us may God 4give him amin alh Ajia bayor aka alonbi bayo we all love u but - Ahmed Olatunji Ajia

BREAKING NEWS:NO CHAMPION FOREVER..The well known kwara state thug Bayo Ajia,has been shot dead imediately few menute to 5pm of today at his office.The news reached that Mr.Bayo was attacked by five dreadful members of opposition cultism at his office beside the kwara state main stadium in ilorin.He was killed as their main target and spare his workers without touching them - Adeyinka Sulyman Ibrahim Onide

Actually, I am not in Ilorin right now, but I was shocked when I heared about his death (ALH. BAYO AJIA)... When I woke up this morning, my mind went straight to him but I actually do not know what was going to happened....
I pray to Almighty Allah to pardon, forgive and overlook all his misdeed in life...Nobody is perfect, we are all a sinner. We sin in one way or d other to ourselves and to d Almighty Allah. Even by saying bad words of which you do not know or certain about of d deceased, I think by doing that you're also a sinner...
To me, I knew ALH. BAYO ARAOKANMI AJIA, to be a good Brother and he has never done me bad when he was alive.... May almighty Allah forgive all of us. Amin. - Ahmed Idris Imam

ADIEU! ADIEU!! ADIEU!!!
He might be terrible, he might be cruel, he might be tyrant somehow, he might be wicked in some cases, he might have killed many with his hand(s) (perhaps) yet Bayo Ajia is still a human being, a muslim and son of somebody in Ilorin, he was a father and husband of somebody, he must be good to some people and life supporter of someone, he needs to be pitied for fearlessly losing his life to unknown opponent today at his car wash office at Stadium, Ilorin. Bayo Ajia "sun re o", I wish u serve a lesson to some few others. I wish all leaders and big men should learn from ur death that no matter what we be, death as an inevitable agent will surely crush us down one day. Rest in Perfect Peace Ajia. - Sa'ad R. Caryourday

hooliganism pays not.... What goes around comes around; so be careful
what you send out because it's coming back with
force!.......this murderer was murdered by hooligans like himself - Babatunde Abdul-lateef

#‎Calamitous‬ Story#.
The Fallen Of An Iroko Tree.
There is time to be born & time to die. It is no more a news but still remains surprised that the messenger of death visited & robbed the live of one of the populous sons of Ajia family, in person of Bayo Ajia. The titan (Bayo) was reportedly killed @ his car wash shop, situated at the entrance of Kwara state stadium complex, Ilorin, yesterday evening by suspected cult members. He has been buried last night in accordance to Islamic rite. Bayu survived by his father.
What next after the exit of powerful Bayu? Only God can say how many people will accompany the elephant. Prayer is seriously needed in Ilorin & all her environments not to let the exit of Bayo bring another bath of blood in our communities.
May his soul rest in peace.
Amen. - Mustapha Bolakale Nuhu

Source http://www.viviangist.com/bayo-ajia-notorious-gang-leader-in-ilorin-killed-by-cultist-graphic-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by vivianblog(f): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by humanbeing5th(f): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by femiero: 6:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Blood of Adam!!!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by DaBullIT(m): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2016
La cultism

.. La bad

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by ichommy(m): 6:14am On Jan 19, 2016
I know this Bros shocked His from Ita-Ajia clan in Ilorin. Before you quote me say U smell lie. #smellliegroup

AM FROM ILORIN grin

see as dem scattered bros Bayus Head. So Bayo fit kick Bucket? With all the Initial gragra and charms? Senate President ( Saraki ) will miss you
#LifeDrama.
Life is too short, dont take it serious.

But make history, Break new Grounds, make positive Impact.

Ita-AJIA Boys no go gree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by Chanchit: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2016
There's no better way for him to die,he just had to taste his medicine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Saraki should come and what he caused in Ilorin, Oloye plotted it, Bukola perfected it and the miserable Bayo paid the ultimate price.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by Chubhie: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2016
Even the lion, the king of the forest, protects himself against flies. So unfortunate.
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by grandstar(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2016
His head was literally blown off!

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by tyeenigga(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Suspected cultists Monday shot dead a car wash operator in Ilorin, Kwara state.The incident led to confusion in Ilorin especially among residents of Ibrahim Taiwo road in Ilorin.The late Bayo Ajia was in 2004 sentenced to death by an Ilorin Highcourt over a murder case involving him and one other which he appealed at the Court of Appeal andwas subsequently affirmed by the Supreme Court.He was, however, granted state pardon by the immediate past administration in the state.The gruesome murder of Ajia reportedly took place along IbrahimTaiwo road, Ilorin where his car wash business was located.The assailants said to be four in number reportedly went to under the bridge close to the State Stadium complex, where the deceased was operating a car wash and shot him on his forehead.An eye witness said that the suspected cultists believed to have come from one of the states in the south-west, also inflicted matchet cuts on the deceased after shooting him.The cultists were said to have arrived the deceased’s workshop in a taxi cab around 4:15 pm and wentimmediately to meet Ajia who was said to be alone in his shop.The incident led to traffic gridlock asthe ever busy Taiwo road was closed to traffic.The deceased who was survived by four wives and many children, was buried Monday amidst wailings by his associates and sympathizers at the Muslim cemetery, Irewolede in the metropolis.The state police command spokesman Ajayi Okansanmi did not confirm the incident.He said he had not received full details of the circumstances leadingto the killing of the deceased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by LilSmith55(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Kwara and Cultist be like Bread and Butter... To school there na wahala, cult problem everytime. I tink Government shud try and du smtn very fast... Especially Kwara State Polytechnic, I remember dose days in school...

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2016
RIP to the dead. Hmmmmmmmm myself and Ajia have been friends since 1997 we rocked back then, from Fed Poly Offa to Oyun along Kwara Poly to UniIlorin mini campus. What started as child's play then........am short of words

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by ichommy(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2016
grandstar:
They actually re-design the head with Cutlasses sad

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by ichommy(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2016
grandstar:
They actually re-design the head with Cutlasses sad
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by seunlayi(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2016
His handiwork caught up with him

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by powerfulsettingz: 6:26am On Jan 19, 2016
safe journey bayo
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by oluwafemi113(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2016

RIP

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by Firefire(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2016
END of Road 14 Years after!

Iku' lopin ohun gbogbo. embarassed

If anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. No pity!.

What a BIG loss to Senator Bukola Saraki gangs of political thugs.

Bukola Saraki granted Bayo Amnesty despite being convicted to death by hanging angry.

Ajia and Are had been charged for criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide which led to the death of Gobir and Hussein at a wedding party at
Deens Motel along Western Reservoir Road, Ilorin on June 30, 2002.

"The court will be failing in its duty if it allows fanciful defences to prevail in matters like this. Punishments are prescribed to be imposed. These are young people, I cannot say they are misguided. I se them as first offenders but this first time is too serious. Hence the law has to take its course. The two convicts are sentenced to death.

They are to be hanged until they be dead and may God have mercy on their souls."

http://lists.washlaw.edu/pipermail/deathpenalty/2006-January/004045.html
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=6643&z=17

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by sademola: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Hooliganism never pays!
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2016
engrfcuksmtin:
RIP to the dead. Hmmmmmmmm myself and Ajia have been friends since 1997 we rocked back then, from Fed Poly Offa to Oyun along Kwara Poly to UniIlorin mini campus. What started as child's play then........am short of words
So you are a cultism too?

So na you and Bayo dey always disturbance our area every thyme, come and shoot shoot people back then in Kwara. angry

11 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by edo3(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Wetin person go type for this kind thing now??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by omenka(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Whatever happened to killing someone in a humane way- just a single shot to the head.

Why are Nigerians so barbaric?? Why the craze for gore??

This is wrong in a thousand ways.

Reptyle:

My brother, if you knew this guy, you would know he could not have gone any other way.

They say he who sows the wind will reap a hurricane.

What then do we say about he who sows a hurricane?

Bayo Ajia sowed a hurricane.
The way he was killed doesn't make him any deader than he would have had he been simply shot in the head, that is what I'm saying.

Don't get me wrong, matter of fact, there was one of such men in my state which a lot of folks wish could just be killed, including myself. But that was never to be as he had immense backing from the previous government. He was so powerful even commissioners respected/feared him so much, ditto security officials!! Dude was just a common thug but when any of his "boys" commits a crime, bail/release comes so easily as soon as they mention his name!!

Twice he was whisked to Abuja but was back before anyone knew he was gone. His powers became diluted when one older Lordi came back from exile. The atrocities those guys committed, from killing to extortion, were just too much. But with the current admin, no one hears about them anymore- but that doesn't erase their past sins.

Be that as it may, I wouldn't wanna see them being mauled to death in this manner, a couple of shots to some vital organs can do the job. Acts like this only make us appear like cavemen which we aren't.

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by DankemzI(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2016
LastMumu:

So na you and Bayo dey always disturbance our area every thyme, come and shoot shoot people back then in Kwara. angry
Lol, how can someone be a cultism

8 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by ShakurM(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2016
engrfcuksmtin:
What started as child's play?

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by ShakurM(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
Whatever happened to killing someone in a humane way- just a single shot to the head.

Why are Nigerians so barbaric?? Why the craze for gore??

This is wrong in a thousand ways.
Go and tell the cultists that one

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by Meriekriss: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Smh.. Wasted life..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by jazinogold(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2016
cry
Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2016
LastMumu:

Yes he is a cultism, lol

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by Reptyle(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmm! !! Bayo Ajia!!!

This guy was a terror back in our school days. Sad to see him end up like this. Walked around and lived his life with an air of invincibility. Guess his evil ways caught up with him.

May God forgive him and have mercy on his soul.

If I was the Kwara State commissioner of police, now would be a very good time to ramp up security arrangements around the Ilorin and Offa metropolis especially all the higher institutions because this here dude was a ranking member of the local mob.

The police needs to clamp down now to prevent an anticipated surge in cult violence across the State's higher instututions of learning.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos by sluk(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Nice story though, pains and gains.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Cultists Surrender Their Weapons During Church Outreach In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.