Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In (814 Views)

Ladies Come In Oo, Man's Hot!!! Pics / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by birdmansoho: 3:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Alright ladies and gents I'm at a crossroad and need urgent opinion on what to do in this situation.

Okay, it goes thus. I've a family friend(s) that we're so close that people assume us to be blood related even though we have no blood connection. The bond is so strong that we started identifying ourselves as cousins and almost everyone thinks we're related owing to the manner we relate with either families.

So I was dating a lady in my hood, they live next to us before I travelled out of Nigeria. We dated for about 6months though we were friends for years. But as soon as I travelled I terminated all our communication flows coz I never wanted any distraction as I was determined to make something out of life before going into any affair at the time.

Long story cut short, this family friend, the one I was closest to among them coz we're of same age sent me some new pics of this girl two nights ago and asked how's the babe doing. I was surprised how he got them and asked where he got the pics from. He then said his big bro sent the pics to him and said he wants to marry the girl. He also said he told his bro that the girl was my one time girlfriend coz he knew when we were dating.

And the bro was a bit distraught when he heard that we dated and told him to ask me if we had sex and how intimate did we get. Truth is, I had sex with this girl twice before travelling. I've been evasive and unforthcoming in giving him a direct answer and he's persisting with the question. I just got missed calls from the bro himself and something is telling me he wants to ask same question as we rarely talk on phone except chats. Please what do you reckon I do, tell him or not? How do I handle this impasse.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 19, 2016
Do not have sex with a woman unless she is your wife , and this issue never crops up.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Bros, I suspect the girl had lied to the boy that you didn't touch her so If you want to, you can lie along. But if not, tell that guy to be a man and take a stand.

If he wanna marry a girl, he should go ahead and stop acting childish.angry

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by birdmansoho: 3:45am On Jan 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bros, I suspect the girl had lied to the boy that you didn't touch her so If you want to, you can lie along. But if not, tell that guy to be a man and take a stand.

If he wanna marry a girl, he should go ahead and stop acting childish.angry

Thanks for your contribution. What you said could be true coz the lady in question has been chatting me up recently after years of no communication and it just dawned on me she's trying to neutralise whatever I've got to say about our relationship. She knows I'm close to the family and they might ask questions from us since we're neighbours.

The guy might be acting childish but then he also couldn't want a situation where someone he considers a brother has had sex with his wife. Honestly, I'm more inclined to lie that we never got intimate as I don't want to ruin this lady's happiness. She was a very good friend to me. But my fear is, what if he somehow finds out after they must have married that we were intimate? Is that even possible to find out? Just a bit confused coz if he does it would ruin our friendship.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 19, 2016
birdmansoho:

Thanks for your contribution. What you said could be true coz the lady in question has been chatting me up recently after years of no communication and it just dawned on me she's trying to neutralise whatever I've got to say about our relationship. She knows I'm close to the family and they might ask questions from us since we're neighbours.

The guy might be acting childish but then he also couldn't want a situation where someone he considers a brother has had sex with his wife. Honestly, I'm more inclined to lie that we never got intimate as I don't want to ruin this lady's happiness. She was a very good friend to me. But my fear is, what if he somehow finds out after they must have married that we were intimate? Is that even possible to find out? Just a bit confused coz if he does it would ruin our friendship.
Bros, nothing is hidden forever under the sun. As for finding out later, he sure will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by pinkycute(f): 4:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Question 1; Did your friend knew you slept with the girl... If Yes" then you've to tell your friend brother the truth "I mean, concerning the intimate and be so polite and be mindful of the words you use, so that you don't ruins someone happiness down...

Question 2; Is the girl still after you..
If Not" then you don't have to disclose anything to your friend brother, because is not really a big deal. and I see no reason why your friend brother wants to get some details from you, that's childishness "since the girl in question is not a virgin. So @Op, play your part and be the nice guy, because you said the girl is a good friend, well, keep this little secret of urs and it'll never breaks out If only the girl is not after you for now...
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Shigoboy(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Try and contact the girl first to have some discussions with her, that would give you the idea of what to say smiley

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by pinkycute(f): 4:47am On Jan 19, 2016
That's a good step too... Who knows if the girl has told him the truth already cool

Shigoboy:
Try and contact the girl first to have some discussions with her, that would give you the idea of what to say smiley
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Trunaijian: 5:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Bro. Lie like your life depended on it. It will be a lie you will have to live with. But you must and should. Allow them to be happy.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Mjshexy(f): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Call the girl, talk to her & ask her wat she wants. Your close friend use to knw both of u together, so be careful what u tell his bro ok. We all have our dirty past but never ruin someone else's happiness, it can end up taking her life.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by prettyjo(f): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2016
nobody has the right to know if you were intimate with the girl or not.you dated her so the would be husband should figure out on his own if sex actually happened.

one thing i know is that you all are acting so childish and immature.tell that guy to stop asking you silly questions and marry the girl if he wants to.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2016
If you really look at this, you aren't related to those your family friends by blood just really close ties. So I don't get why the elder bro is asking if you guys had sex.

I suggest you don't answer his question at all afterall he knows the girl isn't a virgin whether or not you've slept with her is none of his business. You guys aren't related or anything so why is he trying to know to what extent you went with her.

Tell him as sweetly and firmly as possible that you can't answer his question so you don't get to say anything that could and would be used against you in future. Tell him that his future wife should be in a better position to tell him about it and he should learn to be able to communicate with her so he doesn't end up putting other people in awkward positions with his questions when they eventually get married. #mytwocents
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Xenry: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Just bringing up a random old thread!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed, Gents And Ladies Come In by Bennysam: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
birdmansoho:
Alright ladies and gents I'm at a crossroad and need urgent opinion on what to do in this situation.

Okay, it goes thus. I've a family friend(s) that we're so close that people assume us to be blood related even though we have no blood connection. The bond is so strong that we started identifying ourselves as cousins and almost everyone thinks we're related owing to the manner we relate with either families.

So I was dating a lady in my hood, they live next to us before I travelled out of Nigeria. We dated for about 6months though we were friends for years. But as soon as I travelled I terminated all our communication flows coz I never wanted any distraction as I was determined to make something out of life before going into any affair at the time.

Long story cut short, this family friend, the one I was closest to among them coz we're of same age sent me some new pics of this girl two nights ago and asked how's the babe doing. I was surprised how he got them and asked where he got the pics from. He then said his big bro sent the pics to him and said he wants to marry the girl. He also said he told his bro that the girl was my one time girlfriend coz he knew when we were dating.

And the bro was a bit distraught when he heard that we dated and told him to ask me if we had sex and how intimate did we get. Truth is, I had sex with this girl twice before travelling. I've been evasive and unforthcoming in giving him a direct answer and he's persisting with the question. I just got missed calls from the bro himself and something is telling me he wants to ask same question as we rarely talk on phone except chats. Please what do you reckon I do, tell him or not? How do I handle this impasse.
Tell him your situation with the girl

(1) (Reply)

Guy Narrates How He Was Beaten Up For Eating The Wrong Food At A Wedding / Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts / Can You Do This Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.