Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber (4515 Views)

Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by kshow1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
Nigeria and its families of ruling class.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by pete(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
[b]There are but a lot of angles to this development. Its rather disheartening that a thing like this could happen in Nigeria and a few other African countries.But take a step back,how about OBJ,IBB and Buhari.These guys had all kissed the devil but still came out to seek or intend to seek public offices and even became president.
The Kano people are likely going to vote for him as governor. Stuff like these makes me sick to the stomach,but then again, "only in Nigeria". What can we do as individuals?. I must add that,Nigerians are killing Nigerians, look at the senators,governors even council men. I was at a meeting a few years go in Boston and a Nigerian guy walks in and I was like, wait a sec. I think I've seen this face in the newspapers in Nigeria,turns out he was one of the well know assembly men. Few days before,he had acquire a property worth Millions of Naira. He walked over and reached out his hands, I refused to shake hands with him, he was modified. I told the two Oyinbos sitting with me to ask him how much he makes a year and how much is the said property we're talking about. In real terms, his salary for 30yrs unspent will not buy that property. I won't disclose his name,sure you all know him, then again, does it matter who he was? aren't they all the same?. I'll say lets pray hope and work for a new Nigeria
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2009
pete:

[b]There are but a lot of angles to this development. Its rather disheartening that a thing like this could happen in Nigeria and a few other African countries.But take a step back,how about OBJ,IBB and Buhari.These guys had all kissed the devil but still came out to seek or intend to seek public offices and even became president.
The Kano people are likely going to vote for him as governor. Stuff like these makes me sick to the stomach,but then again, "only in Nigeria". What can we do as individuals?. I must add that,Nigerians are killing Nigerians, look at the senators,governors even council men. I was at a meeting a few years go in Boston and a Nigerian guy walks in and I was like, wait a sec. I think I've seen this face in the newspapers in Nigeria,turns out he was one of the well know assembly men. Few days before,he had acquire a property worth Millions of Naira. He walked over and reached out his hands, I refused to shake hands with him, he was modified. I told the two Oyinbos sitting with me to ask him how much he makes a year and how much is the said property we're talking about. In real terms, his salary for 30yrs unspent will not buy that property. I won't disclose his name,sure you all know him, then again, does it matter who he was? aren't they all the same?. I'll say lets pray hope and work for a new Nigeria

makes me more than sick and that is why i decided to just laff it off.
Hope one day Nigeria will grow pass all these jargon of electing same set of fools
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by bawomolo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
Oh good for him
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by cre8tivity(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
it could have been papa ajasco's son or adeboye's son, it doesn't matter. as long as he is a son of a nigerian, the possibility of stealing from the government is always very high. let us face the fact, most nigerians are greedy (money hungry) and can not be trusted.
may be it isn't a bad idea to go get permission to make colin Powell the president of nigeria for the next 10 yrs.
next on the list will be adedibu's son running for governor of ibadan and ribadu for the senate president.

i love nigeria
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by philip0906(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
next on the list will be adedibu's son running for governor of ibadan
grin grin
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by rafcrown(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2009
Its time for Allah .Almighty God,Chukwu.Eledumare to descend on treasury looters and their off -springs.
Its time for the Mighty One to prove to Corrupt Nigeriands with no brain but ill gotten wealth that He is the Saviour
The once Giant of Africa
Well respected all over the world
The land once full of milk and honey
BEFORE THE BARAOS AND THEIR MENTORS LIVING AND DEAD STEEPED IN
Nigeria is now beign turned to a country where we kack everything
Where USA President will not love to visit ASAP

Amona tete bo,Amona tete bo-Yoruba song maning our Guardian ,our true leader should come soon

Family affairs party of Nigeria-Yar aduas,Obasanjos,Abachas,
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by slimes(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2009
I doubt if he has an atom of shame in him. Politics in nigeria is something else. Definitely not the politics that will take us to the promise land.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2009
slimes:

I doubt if he has an atom of shame in him. Politics in nigeria is something else. Definitely not the politics that will take us to the promise land.

If you were in his shows, u and shame wont be friends either.
The guy just stumble on stolen money by his parents and since the dumb sucking govt that we had was not able to wreck their family and take all the money, the guy now wanna come and oppress us with our money and rule and take more money for his own kids to be able to rule the coming generation.
Fela has said it all.
Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by pete(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
We could react to this in different ways.psychologically,emotionally or even philosophically. If you read the entire thread you will see that, some folks just throw the trowel and say, you know what, that's how it is and it will be so for a long time,some call on God to effect changes,some are just upset with the status quo. I think all the feelings are justified in some ways.
Yes,its a shame.I think people come into politics to steal,yes Powell may come to Nigeria and decide to steal,or maybe Adeboye's son.But, please,doing it after your father had done it is a slap to the face. To rape our mother(Nigeria)after your dad had just done the same would evoke a lot of anger. More so, when he is about to use looted money.Its an insult on our collective integrity. We can't deny the fact that he has a right to vote and be voted for,but we are saying that his dad has dealt a blow that we're still trying to recover from its impact,that's not enough,we have reason to believe that,he is benefit from that suffering that the blow is causing us. Maybe if he uses all that money to fix power supply in Kano and reface the entire social infrastructural decay in Kano(only),then they may have a reason to vote for him after a promise not to steal any money.Also, declaring his asset,all bank accounts and never to travel outside the country. I mean clearly redeem his(father's)image.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by kosovo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2009
funny how after all the noise, if he still comes out for any position he would win well. but i doubt he would go for presidency, cos i know IBB the great is headed there.
watch out 2011. IBB sir, Mr. PRESIDENT
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by Abduljohn(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2009
Why cryin about a splitted milk? the deed has bin done already, ue u guys 4gotten dat na Nigeria will dey. Where fathers sin no dey tell on children(against bible word). i beg na d way wey in baba go na in he self go, ,
Thief family, Is Nigerians this stupid? Hw can we continue to lie in dark. POWER ROTATAION.
In fact i am contestin 4 the next go of my state Nonsense
NIGERIA AWAKE NO MORE DOMMY STYLE
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by md4real(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
i beg politics na for all. must the sins of the father befall on the son?
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by hackney(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
Sweet!!
While nigeria is at it , can they pls also bring back Diego amando babangida.
We need more of that gap-teeth.
The spirit of anger has left my body for good ; now replaced with laughter!!
cool cool cool
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by sley4life(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2009
Mohamed Abacha should go to H^ell. We still have apples in circulation
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by Becomrich: 1:48am On Jun 24, 2009
Yar adua should careful over this. because even northerner never liked abacha. They went out on the street to praise allah the day abacha join the other side.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by iniguy(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2009
In civilized climes, Mohammed would be hiding his face in shame but since this is Nigeria where impunity thrives, he can afford to get into the fray, join the ruling party, distribute his ill gotten wealth, truly the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by Affalatus: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2009
I prefer Mohammed Abacha to Soludo. The way David was preferred to Saul among the Kings of Isreal.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by BigBro(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2009
@ okokomeji,
You are obvously by all standards a woeful illiterate. Please may i ask you your level of education? From your statement i learnt that you're from the south east. You guys always try to unduly claim to be educated, in real sense you're the worst iliiterates and hopeless people in this country. You are the architects of the gross underdevelopment in you region. You worship money, you trade yourselves for pittance. every state in this country gets it's share monthly from the federation account yet, you have nothing to show for it becouse your leaders/rulers are damn heartless and greedy. They siphon your resources and stash such in foreign banks and you fools are hopelessly watching. Just of recent, i read in the papers that huge amount of millions belonging to anambra people were intercepted in lagos by the police. That is only one of the many of such cases in that axis of the country. What a pathetic people, you'll die as slaves!!!
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by asha80(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2009
BigBro:

@ okokomeji,
You are obvously by all standards a woeful illiterate. Please may i ask you your level of education? From your statement i learnt that you're from the south east. You guys always try to unduly claim to be educated, in real sense you're the worst iliiterates and hopeless people in this country. You are the architects of the gross underdevelopment in you region. You worship money, you trade yourselves for pittance. every state in this country gets it's share monthly from the federation account yet, you have nothing to show for it becouse your leaders/rulers are damn heartless and greedy. They siphon your resources and stash such in foreign banks and you fools are hopelessly watching. Just of recent, i read in the papers that huge amount of millions belonging to anambra people were intercepted in lagos by the police. That is only one of the many of such cases in that axis of the country. What a pathetic people, you'll die as slaves!!!

You are fool.If u have problems with igbos why not say it openly.Who told you okokomeji is from southeast?
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by BigBro(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2009
@ asha 80
How much more open do you want me to say it It has become a tradition of you stupid fools to always open your dirty mouth to make all sorts of snide comments about the Hausas. That's the worst you can do. We shall always be ahead of all in this country!!!
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by tymoti(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2009
back2back:

Gbam,  What is good for the OBJ is also good for Abacha and good for other Nigerians.

Facts:

OBJ stole confirmed $16billion from power generation.

Abacha stole confirmed $3billion from FG special account.

OBJ daughter, a convicted fraud-woman is a senator, why cant Abacha son be a governor??

Simply learn to differentiate between facts, fallacy and fantansy.

Is there no possibility that he would want to prove critics wrong?
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by asha80(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2009
BigBro:

@ asha 80
How much more open do you want me to say it It has become a tradition of you stupid fools to always open your dirty mouth to make all sorts of snide comments about the Hausas. That's the worst you can do. We shall always be ahead of all in this country!!!

Yeah. Ahead in poverty.Meanwhile you have not said what makes you think okokomeji is igbo.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by Meldrick(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2009
This country called Nigeria don tire me. Are we going to ever come out from this dungeon.  A revolution most take place. Those who want to die should die and those who wanna live will live. Everything is annoying. Must leadership evolve round a set of people.? This country belongs to us all. angry angry

iniguy:

In civilized climes, Mohammed would be hiding his face in shame but since this is Nigeria where impunity thrives, he can afford to get into the fray, join the ruling party, distribute his ill gotten wealth, truly the beautiful ones are not yet born.

True talk
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by sley4life(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
@bigbro, u should be ashamed of urself coming here to insult a particular tribe. U call others fool but u forget u are worse than them. A personal attack is preferable than laying insults on a ethnic clan
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by Theblessed(f): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
[b]What am I hearing?  ANOTHER ABACHA, AGAIN?

No, this can't be!!!!!  Enough is enough of these people.  What do they think we are?  Nigerians rise, rise up against these bastards and get rid of them all and their children otherwise, they will continue messing with us.  

As you can see another Abacha is on the horizon again waiting for his chance after the Lord pulled the curtain down on his father and he FELL from GRACE like a BRICK WALL, his son still has the gut to rear his urgly face in this sad Nigerian politics - what a shameless family!!!!!!!. If he hasn't got any thing to do, why don't he join the ARMY and serve his country as his father did though, this has now been clouded by his wicked and selfish ACTS. 
Is that not a good option?? To help Nigeria forgive his father's atrocities, ABACHA'S son should join the Army and serve this country in honesty or do something CHARITABLE for the poor all over Nigeria and the world that way, Nigerians will begin to acknowledge and respect his individuality and contributions instead, he's  about to jump the cue to Guber candidacy and, this goes to show how immoral this family is. It seems they hadn't had enough, this time will be the end of them all - ARROGANT BASTARDS!!![/b]
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by bandely(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2009
God help us!
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by lastpage: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2009
@theblessed
If he hasn't got any thing to do, why don't he join the ARMY and serve his country as his father did though,
Aaaah! that is even worse, he will certainly plan a subversive coup!
Like father,, Like son, or no be so dem tok am? shocked tongue

Meanwhile, lets fashi de chap for now. Like Israel spending 40yrs in da wilderness, all is written so that the scripture could be fulfilled.
Maybe Nigeria is in its own 100yrs of wilderness! shocked
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by okokomeji: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2009
@Bigbro, You will never see peace in your life, I'm sitting on a bigger-ass couch right now , got my drinks on and poppin’ with Orville redenbacher's pop corn. I'm just seemed to be incoherent of words since I found out you are almajiri. I mean you, you should know better that you are not my type by any standard! If this could have been Arabics, I know you will probably whip my ass on that one.

Get it straight, call your people in the north slaves before you point at me, I'm living more than $200 everyday and your leaders, "Seriki Musa Goro eaters with bleeped-up teeth, live below a dollar every day. Like I told you early, I'm incoherent of words for you, if this could have been an Igbo boy or a Yoruba boy; I know it's definitely going to be pounds for pounds, but you "Almajiri," a lowlife scrub of all people will never stalemate with me. I might do you a favor, let you get the f$ck on! I think fast like the speed of spaceship and you sorry-ass think like the sloth’s speed of your camels in the north. I don't want to be in battle for words with you; because you are not ready.
Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by mayrho(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2009
these fools wont let us be and we wont stand up against them

Re: Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber by BigBro(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2009
You bastard. Now i know you don't belong to where i thought you belong. Worst for you, from which village are you? you don't sound like someone who lives on near what you mentioned. You son of bitch, why're you still hiding your identity? I believe you don't know who impregnated your lunatic wandering mother. Curse on you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal; Why We Must Not Remain Silent / Obasanjo Acolytes Plan Two-day Birthday Celebration - Sahara Reporters / Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.