Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. (4504 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by Marvin67: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Today I speak as a true Niger deltan. As a Niger deltan with 50% South south blood and, 50% South east blood.
When the South southerners and South easterners went to the polls on Saturday, they showcased one thing; Loyalty. We showed the world that we don't sell out or betray our own. We stick to our man, and if he sinks we sink with him. Some say we're not wise politically, but I say we show brotherhood and loyalty no matter the consequences. The implication of our decision on saturday means we wouldn't hold any of the top six positions in Nigeria in the next administration, but we don't care. We fight with our man, and if he goes down, we go down with him. To me, that is the definition of Loyalty. We don't betray our own, if he's in the ring, we fight with him with all we have. All hail the South South. All hail the south east. All hail everyone who never betrays his own.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by demelza: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Whatever makes you sleep well at night.
*yawns*

25 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by Gr8amechi: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
I feel you should talk for yourself. I am a full Niger Deltan but I didn't vote GEJ, I didn't vote region, I voted in what I believed, GEJ had the chance to cement his stay in Aso rock but he destroyed it, look if GEJ did just these two things which are improved power and reduced pump price, believe me he would have returned, so he messed up no beef attached

37 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by Mynd44: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by phrancys001(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good radiance to bad rubbish,better start seeing Nigeria as one and drop this your regional mentality that will sink you all,as if 99% of Nigerians didn't vote jonah in 2011 ? He's the one that squandered his Goodwill.

23 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by podosci(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ promised the North the Presidency in 2019 upon that they kicked him out
GEJ promised the west implementation of the confab report and kept dashing out dollars to the westerners to solicit support upon that they kicked him out
What did he do or promise he EAST? nothing, the only noticeable campaign stunt he did was to commission a common drawing of the 2nd Niger bridge
Senator Ngige would have been the next senate President and number3 in the country but the east didn't vote him back into the senate
Northerners voted GMB because of love, Westerners because of GEJ failure but Easterners did not vote GEJ because of love but rather because of hatred for northerners

Buhari has said he his going to serv those who voted for him , against him and those who didn't vote at all.
When Nigeria start Developing and there is Electricity 24/7 ,
Nigeria is for all of us

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by IykeChukz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Any body against GEJ should come up with substantial reasons he hate him.

He meant well for us and he've showcased what he got in the political history of our time.

As a core Igbo man, NWA Aba for that matter, I have no regret for supporting GEJ.

Let's be watching and see who will beat his record in Nigeria!

God bless GEJ's generation and I shall tell my children his story and my children children!.

Long live SE, SS and Nigeria!!!

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by derrick333(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dis is not a SE or SS fight,it was a fight for nigerians, and u say u didn't betray ur own ? Is amechi,rochas,timipre silver Adams oshomohle N co not ur own?

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by leke12(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
U guys are just guru for business and "anything dat can bring money" but in politics u are below average. Every other zones(NC,NE,NW,SW) in Nigeria played their cards well,both zones produce at least 1 senator and rep in both APC and PDP knowing fully well that anything can happen. Each zones have gud representations except SE and SS, u guys shud not blame anyone for ur woes.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by DesChyko: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
First, let me dedicate 'Thunder with six packs' to any id.iot who contravenes the stipulated SE/SS only.
Next, we must stick together politically and forget the SW. They are unreliable.
Finally, we must show solidarity to our own the same way the Northerners show solidarity to their own. Irrespective of whether we won or not, nothing beats the satisfaction of knowing you're always welcome at home, even as a reject outside. I loved how the igbos in Ojo, Festac and Ajegunle ensured they backed PDP. It speaks volumes about the unity underneath the 'mind your business' attitudes.

15 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by owobokiri(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Very happy that we stuck with this ijaw man to the end. That's how we roll in the east. Those who have been back stabbing their way to power are not better than us economicaly. . Moving forward; if Nigeria doesnt rewrite the census that gave us low figures through which Jega and co gerrymandered their way to victory, we are screwed. . We can't mount a reasonable political fight with the fake meager numbers "alotted" to us. . I see blood ahead and we should get ready to fight. Either a loose federation or we want out. Maybe it is now time to fight Nigeria. She has always brought evil to our doorstep. Maybe it is time we do same to her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by cjrane: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Marvin67:
Today I speak as a true Niger deltan. As a Niger deltan with 50% South south blood and, 50% South east blood.
When the South southerners and South easterners went to the polls on Saturday, they showcased one thing; Loyalty. We showed the world that we don't sell out or betray our own. We stick to our man, and if he sinks we sink with him. Some say we're not wise politically, but I say we show brotherhood and loyalty no matter the consequences. The implication of our decision on saturday means we wouldn't hold any of the top six positions in Nigeria in the next administration, but we don't care. We fight with our man, and if he goes down, we go down with him. To me, that is the definition of Loyalty. We don't betray our own, if he's in the ring, we fight with him with all we have. All hail the South South. All hail the south east. All hail everyone who never betrays his own.

[size=14pt]Whatever happens is politics. God is teaching the SS and SE a lesson they have failed to learn in Nigeria. Your enemy is not the Haus, but Yoruba.

The tragedy is when you forget your mistakes and repeat the same mistakes over.

Yoruba that have been preaching southern solidarity under Obasanjo and even Abiola's time, has sold out again fellow southerners again. It is not exactly a surprise. But you should remember this when they come back shouting southern solidarity to deceive you into voting a Yoruba man.
[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by padeolu: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
IykeChukz:
Any body against GEJ should come up with substantial reasons he hate him.

He meant well for us and he've showcased what he got in the political history of our time.

As a core Igbo man, NWA Aba for that matter, I have no regret for supporting GEJ.

Let's be watching and see who will beat his record in Nigeria!

God bless GEJ's generation and I shall tell my children his story and my children children!.

Long live SE, SS and Nigeria!!!
you mean the record of being clueless and running a retrogressive style of governance? Never shall we have his ilk in Aso Vila ever again.

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
How come this alliance was only able to get the greatest ibo man Ojuku 3 votes in Bayelsa state when he contested

Ibos are made to follow any govt in power

11 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
cjrane:

[size=14pt]Whatever happens is politics. God is teaching the SS and SE a lesson they have failed to learn in Nigeria. Your enemy is not the Haus, but Yoruba.

Yoruba that have been preaching southern solidarity under Obasanjo and even Abiola's time, has sold out again fellow southerners again. It is not exactly a surprise. But you should remember this when they come back shouting southern solidarity to deceive you into voting a Yoruba man.
[/size]

Where was this southern solidarity when you supported Northerners over Awolowo in 1960 and 1979.

Where was this solidarity when you supported Tofa over Abiola in 1993

23 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by BlackGirlsCode: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Se/SS belongs to Nigeria. It's for us all.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by bokohalal(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Jonathan's disastrous presidency is going to make us, Southern minorities, not to be trusted by other regions with leadership. Honestly, we sent out our worst product for sale. We got no buyers. Bad market that.

14 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by BlackGirlsCode: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
You support corruption to show your loyalty? Politically suicide.

It doesn't matter that GEJ is corrupt, but as long as he's from the SS, you'll support him.

Igbos, please stop practicing tribal politics. You're dragging Nigeria backwards.

You're Nigeria's biggest problem.

Marvin67:

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by BlackGirlsCode: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Yorubas owe you nothing.

Repeat after me.

When has the SS and SE shown us support?

We do not sell our numbers because of brotherhood. We vote in the most qualified candidate.

Continue to hate the Yorubas.......I can see that it's getting you places.

You form alliance with the SE, we'll form alliance with the North. You're only hurting because our number is bigger.

cjrane:

[/size]

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by Mckennedy: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2015
A lesson to my Izon bros n sis them,,,now you can read between the lines and know who your real enemies ...Good morning.

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by IykeChukz(m): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2015
padeolu:
you mean the record of being clueless and running a retrogressive style of governance? Never shall we have his ilk in Aso Vila ever again.

Uncle, where can we find your name in history of your LG, State or Nigeria to know if you were clueless or not?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by padeolu: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2015
IykeChukz:

Uncle, where can we find your name in history of your LG, State or Nigeria to know if you were clueless or not?
That's an assignment for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Where was this southern solidarity when you supported Northerners over Awolowo in 1960 and 1979.

Where was this solidarity when you supported Tofa over Abiola in 1993
Is one Nigeria nothing but a scam?
Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by IykeChukz(m): 12:55am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=padeolu post=32258159]That's an assignment for you.

Being clue...lex just played. How can you source for a record that does not exist?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011 because they thought he would deliver, in 2015, they realized that he did not deliver so they decided to try Buhari. Let it go... GEJ messed up himself.

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by nwaanambra1(m): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Gr8amechi:
[size=18pt]I feel you should talk for yourself.[/size] I am a full Niger Deltan but I didn't vote GEJ, I didn't vote region, I voted in what I believed, GEJ had the chance to cement his stay in Aso rock but he destroyed it, look if GEJ did just these two things which are improved power and reduced pump price, believe me he would have returned, so he messed up no beef attached

podosci:
GEJ promised the North the Presidency in 2019 upon that they kicked him out
GEJ promised the west implementation of the confab report and kept dashing out dollars to the westerners to solicit support upon that they kicked him out
[size=19pt]What did he do or promise he EAST? nothing, the only noticeable campaign stunt he did was to commission a common drawing of the 2nd Niger bridge
Senator Ngige would have been the next senate President and number3 in the country but the east didn't vote him back into the senate
Northerners voted GMB because of love, Westerners because of GEJ failure but Easterners did not vote GEJ because of love but rather because of hatred for northerners[/size]
Buhari has said he his going to serv those who voted for him , against him and those who didn't vote at all.
When Nigeria start Developing and there is Electricity 24/7 ,
Nigeria is for all of us

[size=14pt]THIS TWO POSTS HAS CLOSED THIS STVPID, CLUE.LESS AND MORONIC THREAD! angry angry
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by atakamus: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Who are u to close the thread. Are u drunk? You people should leave GEJ alone abeg. Una don win am. Una never do? Una wan make Im end up in German hospital? A beg leave him alone.
Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by mensdept: 1:14am On Apr 02, 2015
I think a very positive step would be to do away with the so-called South East and South South stupid terms. The West is the West and the Northerners are Northerners.

Simply stating the East, (even with Delta/Igbanke) and there you have it, because truly, that is what the other two zones know it as

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by cooltone: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Agents of war and hate are back. Am a south easterner and I voted Buhari. I will vote him again with no regrets. GEJ is a failure and should go back to his village. Even if biafra were to exist today I would not want to be part of it with the likes of GEJ. One Nigeria is my stand today and Buhari is our president.

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by tpiadotcom: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Marvin67:

Are you nigerian?

You sound foreign.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by TechtraGadgets: 2:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Promhize:

We goofed massively. It was foolishness, anything worth doing, Is worth doing well.

How can we have 30%, 42% voters? It's a shame.

We claim the north aren't as populous as the Nigerian Census make it seem, but when it comes to fighting for our identity, we goof, like unguided children.

For your information, this election is beyond Jonathan vs Buhari, or SE vs Buhari. It will forever be remembered as one where a single northern state dwarfed the whole SE.

We did not just loose the battle, we lost the War. The status quo continues! !

All I know is we've moved further in this democratization process.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. by padeolu: 2:25am On Apr 02, 2015
IykeChukz:
Being clue...lex just played. How can you source for a record
that does not exist?
Don't be lazy. Do a lil research if you can, you'll be marveled at what you'd find out.

Not everyone is a low lifer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FINALLY Pictures Of Former President Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Emerges / Why Is Buhari Looking Weak And Fragile In Over Size Army Uniform? / Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.