Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

"My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court (467 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70yrs Old Man Drags Wife To Cour / My Husband’s Mouth Odour Is Affecting Our Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court by Blackberrybabes: 6:22am On Jan 19, 2016
A 70 -years-old man, Mutairu Afolabi, on Monday sought the dissolution of his 36 years marriage to Monsurat, 60, over alleged bleaching and conversion of his wife to Christianity.

Afolabi told the court that as an Imam his wife’s conversion from Islam to Christianity as brought him shame. He said that the marriage was consummated in 1980 and produced four children, from age 20 to 33.

"The smell of her body since she started bleaching is not good for my health, why should she be bleaching at her age, she now a grandmother.
"Her name is Monsurat before I married her, my wife is now known in the whole Celestial Churches in Lagos; I'm an Imam how do I explain that.

"She goes out at will, without my permission, she curses a lot and I can see that her curse is coming to pass in the lives of my children.

"I told my wife that I have diabetes the next day she started singing that God should add honey and sugar to her life.

"She always says that I will soon die, which I know is true, but even if I have a day to live, I want to live in peace, our children have tried but she does not listen,’’ he said.

The respondent told the court that all the allegations levelled against her were false.

"He stopped sharing the same room with me since 2005, he bought a new mattress, when I complained, a family meeting was held but still no change.

"As we speak, he does not give me money to cook in the house, he usually gives money to the children to cook for him.

"When I was sick and hospitalised for three weeks, he didn't come to the hospital even for once to check on me.

"He calls me a witch, he curses me at the slightest opportunity, he said I won't be successful as long as I remain in his house, that is why I changed to Christianity,’’ Monsurat said.

The President of the court Adegboyega Omilola, his ruling for adjournment told the couple to come to court with three family members for possible settlement.

Omilola, however, adjourned the case till Jan 27.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/my-wifes-body-odour-is-not-good-for-my.html

lalasticlala
Re: "My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court by Blackberrybabes: 6:23am On Jan 19, 2016

Re: "My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court by satelliteDISH(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Nigerian men misbehaving since 1960. After witnessing how oshiomole and jim nwobodo take up younger wives at old age, this man wants to use body odour as a gateway to opt-out of marriage. A younger wife is in the making.
Re: "My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court by ichommy(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2016
P-Man, nah now U realised that her odour is not good for your health?

Did you do anything about it?

Ah ah another 17 years Iyawo is coming from village sad

*Drop Mic*

satelliteDISH:
D

You are Satellitedish true true, booking letter D before 7:00am.

You need to be flog wink

@blackberrybabe, you bought #25 egg use eye pencil wrote Marriage and you break am puh, if you fry am finish kindly PM my own grin

#joking
Re: "My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Both of them are not serious. After 16 yrs.

But the bleaching and going to several cele churches though isn't gud enough. Its true women can reach any length for matters of their children but pls women shd try to be watchful of their status in going to some kinda places and doing some things like bleaching. Most of those white garment prophets have scattered homes thru brainwashing and manipulations.

I've not seen, I'm still searching for a marriage where mutual respect at middle age and above is still as it was when they were young.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Body Odour Is Not Good For My Health"-70 Year Old Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2016
I think people prefer looking ugly(bleached) these days as long as its mainstream. Even grandmothers are not left out.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Embarrassing Experience Of Wearing Trousers Forgetting To Zip-up / 7 Reasons Staying Single For A While Makes Your Next Relationship Better / Technical Love photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.