Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) (41146 Views)

My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / How Many Times Have You Cheated Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2016
All this bloggers ehn... Anything just to get traffic
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by tuna4servi(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Miracle and every disappointment is always a blessing.so happy for u dear
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2016
God has spared u for a reason and the reason is for u to serve him...CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CastedDude:
"What A Miracle"; See How This Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. PIC

It is as they say "Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise". This lady has narrated her miraculous experience after cheating death/tragedy due to a little disappointment which got her down last year December (2015). Her inspiring testimony was shared on Facebook.. Read below;

What a Christmas! on 24th Dec 2015 at 6 am, I came to a car park, paid my transport fair, kept my big traveling bag close to the bus where others kept theirs, went to fill in my name, came back to put my bag into the bus I was suppose to board.

To my utmost surprise, my box was no where to be found. They searched the whole park for about three hours but all to no avail, I wept bitterly and lamented that God has failed me because all my belongings were in the bag: my international passport containing my USA visa, my expensive weavon, my new cloths, jewelries and so many other things.

I was in agony but I never knew God spared my life, he took all away to secure my life towards 2016. I went back to my sisters house where I came from and of cause the bus left. That day was hell for me, people were happy and jubilating on Christmas eve but I couldn't, I was at home I had no good dress on me.

Lo and behold On 25th evening a news came to me that the bus I was suppose to board had an accident and no one came out alive. God took death away from me, because its only the living that can stand and recover all. I turn to say this Christmas is the best Christmas so far.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/what-miracle-see-how-this-lady-cheated.html
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by bikerboy1(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Please where can I get that your shoe grin
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
6 people embarked on a journey inside the same car. 4 died in a fatal accident while 2 survived. These two give testimony thanking GOD.

The question is "do the other 4 worship the devil? DO they deserve to die? Is GOD partial to them?"

Some things are too deep to understand but we can't question GOD and that is why he is called kabi e ko si(Unquestionable) but in everything we must give glory to JEHOVAH because to him alone be all the glory,honor,power and majesty forevermore AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by tellwisdom: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Like she bought all she claimed was in her bag. undecided
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by yommys01(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

I think you have your bible upside down bro

That accident is not a bad thing in the eyes of God, in fact the person might be a better person than you. If the purpose of believing in God is to make heaven, you wouldn't be bothered by anything humans referred to as ‘negatives'.
I have my bible upside down and you didn't understand what I wrote. I said "bad on the surface".
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by happney65: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
There is nothing miraculous here..She was just fortunate..Simple..
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by judedwriter(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Prayer works wonders-her deliverance is due to prayers-nothing more-nothing less.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Her expensive weavon? cheesy

Like seriously?

Ladies smh
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by mapet: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2016
CastedDude:
.... lamented that God has failed me because all my belongings were in the bag: .......,my expensive weavon,.................

hmmmnnn!!!!
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by winner01(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:
6 people embarked on a journey inside the same car. 4 died in a fatal accident while 2 survived. These two give testimony thanking GOD.

The question is "do the other 4 worship the devil? DO they deserve to die? Is GOD partial to them?"

Some things are too deep to understand but we can't question GOD and that is why he is called kabi e ko si(Unquestionable) but in everything we must give glory to JEHOVAH because to him alone be all the glory,honor,power and majesty forevermore AMEN.
Its not about serving God, its about serving God genuinely.

The lady is alive because of mercy not because she serves God more genuinely than others.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Skmoda360(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2016
CastedDude:

It is as they say "Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise". This lady has narrated her miraculous experience after cheating death/tragedy due to a little disappointment which got her down last year December (2015). Her inspiring testimony was shared on Facebook.. Read below;

What a Christmas! on 24th Dec 2015 at 6 am, I came to a car park, paid my transport fair, kept my big traveling bag close to the bus where others kept theirs, went to fill in my name, came back to put my bag into the bus I was suppose to board.

To my utmost surprise, my box was no where to be found. They searched the whole park for about three hours but all to no avail, I wept bitterly and lamented that God has failed me because all my belongings were in the bag: my international passport containing my USA visa, my expensive weavon, my new cloths, jewelries and so many other things.

I was in agony but I never knew God spared my life, he took all away to secure my life towards 2016. I went back to my sisters house where I came from and of cause the bus left. That day was hell for me, people were happy and jubilating on Christmas eve but I couldn't, I was at home I had no good dress on me.

Lo and behold On 25th evening a news came to me that the bus I was suppose to board had an accident and no one came out alive. God took death away from me, because its only the living that can stand and recover all. I turn to say this Christmas is the best Christmas so far.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/what-miracle-see-how-this-lady-cheated.html
thank God for you woman @prettythicksme i guess you are behind this.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by mamaafrik(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Most time God uses such dissappointment to favour and prevent us from some appalling occurrences,but becos our eye cant see why he did it,we choose to wail and feel sober,.......................those relationship dissapointments,child death,lost job,low grades,bereavements could just be a blessing in disguise...........
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Bestluck: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2016
What a mighty God. Ever faithful. Loving father.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by thelastdon(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2016
I hope she has seen that movie..."Final Destination"
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2016
CastedDude:

Your missing bag caused the accident
If the bus have left earlier maybe the accident would have be averted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2016
winner01:
Its not about serving God, its about serving God genuinely.

The lady is alive because of mercy not because she serves God more genuinely than others.

LOL!

So people who die don't serve GOD genuinely right?

Abeg lets just give thanks to GOD no matter what. Many things in this world are too deep and mysterious to comprehend.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by BrightEye(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2016
RebelChip:
Africans and their warped sense of reasoning.... Why can't you just understand it that your time has not reached? Thanking God for sparing your life through mystical means is like also thanking God for not saving those people on the bus! Or is he no longer the almighty? What do you think will be the fate of the relatives of the people who died? Are you aware some of them might be bread winners? The fact is that their time is up and their fate decided. If she was alone in her car and was saved from accident, her post would have been somehow understandable...

Young lady, just be happy that you are alive! Simple... If your time don reach, even if you like loose ten million naira in that park, you will be on that bus....

That was how a bomb went off in a Church in the North and a foool came to facebook to thank God for making his mum not wake up for the morning service... Thereby saving her. Meanwhile, hundreds died in the same church that day oo... Which is ironically, "The House Of God"

if the girl boarded the bus, their was probability the accident could be averted.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by ChristStriker(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
[s]Why not come out plainly to tell us you've gotten an International visa, expensive weavons and show ur picx?

I blame the mods when carry this come FP undecided[/s]
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Plus234(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
visita:
Thank God for her. This same thing has happened to my parents before. They were to travel to Kogi for a ceremony from Lagos, so they sent my cousin who was also to travel with them, ahead of time to the park to pay for the fare and keep their seats so they won't miss the first bus. But as God would have it, something delayed them back at home and the driver and other passengers ran out of patience and couldn't wait for them any longer. So my cousin had to disembark for other passengers, and his money returned. My parents arrived the park minutes after the bus departed and had no choice but to take the next turn. On their way around Ore they met an accident scene, and lo and behold, it was the same bus they should have followed, there they were told only a few persons survived it. I shudder every time I remember this incident and that I could have lost loved ones.

all the same thank God but your parents coming early would have prevent the accident from happening
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by macho44(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2016
CastedDude:

The Ways of Our GOD is not comprehensible to mere mortals!, On ur Behalf I am thanking GOD.
www.adielem.com
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by spencekat(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Somebody indirectly escaped death and some folks are here exposing the ignorance.If you like write thrash like:it was her luck or her time has never reached.All I know is,there is an Almighty God who saves and delivers.Believe it or not.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Sissyshakara:
God is good. But what about the remaining passengers in the bus, dont they know God too

God has a mysterious way of doing thing...

For all your beauty products ranging from body creams, natural hair products,mole/wart removal cream, dental care and body augmentation visit the below website... Gracias!!!

Why question exactly, we survive and we get happy and think ourself more important than those that were unfortunate, even tho i am delighted and happy she is safe and saw the new year in one piece, i don't get the GOD part, seems she was obviously better than every other person that died just like that
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by gerald09(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2016
RebelChip:
Africans and their warped sense of reasoning.... Why can't you just understand it that your time has not reached? Thanking God for sparing your life through mystical means is like also thanking God for not saving those people on the bus! Or is he no longer the almighty? What do you think will be the fate of the relatives of the people who died? Are you aware some of them might be bread winners? The fact is that their time is up and their fate decided. If she was alone in her car and was saved from accident, her post would have been somehow understandable...

Young lady, just be happy that you are alive! Simple... If your time don reach, even if you like loose ten million naira in that park, you will be on that bus....

That was how a bomb went off in a Church in the North and a foool came to facebook to thank God for making his mum not wake up for the morning service... Thereby saving her. Meanwhile, hundreds died in the same church that day oo... Which is ironically, "The House Of God"
God would bless you, I was wondering if smart people still dey here.

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Skmoda360:

thank God for you woman @prettythicksme i guess you are behind this.
lol,yea grin grin
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by clitah: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God for your life sister.
Please be closer to God and get born again if you have not done so already.
He will continually save you now and in the future.A promise for his children.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by onelife97: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cheating death ko.
What a gross stupidity in this kind beautiful girl.Beauty with no brain.
U left ur luggage unattended in a bus park in dreadful Nigeria.she should be flogged back to common sense.
Even for obodo oyinbo,one would leave their belonging like that even at the airport.

Thank God say she no follow die sha.Ode.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Smellymouth: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=ChristStriker post=42121529][/quote]

Shey na ur babe?? undecided
Strike my words again, ogun go give u leprosy
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by ChristStriker(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

[s]Shey na ur babe?? undecided
Strike my words again, ogun go give u leprosy [/s]
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Smellymouth: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=ChristStriker post=42122705][/quote]

grin grin
My smelly mouth go kill u cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by aganjohn71: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
the bible says in all situations will should give him thanks...what if there was no accident, she only started thanking God becos she heard people die what if the accident did not take place she will be still be angry and tag the Christmas worse ever in her life.....thank God for her sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.