Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) (41147 Views)

My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / How Many Times Have You Cheated Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by naniawini(f): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God 4 ur life....

5nites of Glory.... Plan to attend
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by mccoy47(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Yh God works in miraculous ways
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by joey150(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
So God hated the rest on the bus??
Sometimes i dont understand how you people potray God

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by enoch273: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
CastedDude:
"What A Miracle"; See How This Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. PIC

It is as they say "Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise". This lady has narrated her miraculous experience after cheating death/tragedy due to a little disappointment which got her down last year December (2015). Her inspiring testimony was shared on Facebook.. Read below;

What a Christmas! on 24th Dec 2015 at 6 am, I came to a car park, paid my transport fair, kept my big traveling bag close to the bus where others kept theirs, went to fill in my name, came back to put my bag into the bus I was suppose to board.

To my utmost surprise, my box was no where to be found. They searched the whole park for about three hours but all to no avail, I wept bitterly and lamented that God has failed me because all my belongings were in the bag: my international passport containing my USA visa, my expensive weavon, my new cloths, jewelries and so many other things.

I was in agony but I never knew God spared my life, he took all away to secure my life towards 2016. I went back to my sisters house where I came from and of cause the bus left. That day was hell for me, people were happy and jubilating on Christmas eve but I couldn't, I was at home I had no good dress on me.

Lo and behold On 25th evening a news came to me that the bus I was suppose to board had an accident and no one came out alive. God took death away from me, because its only the living that can stand and recover all. I turn to say this Christmas is the best Christmas so far.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/what-miracle-see-how-this-lady-cheated.html

Pls and pls give me her contact I don fall in love oo kiss cheesy
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by neolboy(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
tank God for her life
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by tgmservice: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
So the ones that died in the crash God does not care about them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by ril19(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2016
how can ALL your belongings be in a travelling bag? undecided
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by tolexy05(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2016
As u re celebratn nd hapi pray for d dead ones also...... Nt dere sin buh its jst Grace of God
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by xband: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Pretty Lady, thank God you were not among.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2016
You've lost your American visa though...
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Otapipia: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2016
So na so you for just waka with all the front and back wey you carry? God forbid.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by yommys01(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Had similar experience in around March 2015. Was told to see a doctor as I was not coping with the death of my ex,went to buy to withdraw cash. Conductor told me he had no change ( is money was 50 naira and I had 1k with me ). He was rude with it and I wanted to show him. I refused to come down.

Then my phone rang and it was an important call from a BBC journalist who I was running a program with. I needed to text him and discovered I had no credit on my phone. Got down to buy card ( the bus wasn't full ) before I got back, someone already to my place and I was never going to seat any where other than the front.

20 minutes later, I saw the car had a crash with the person in front losing his legs ( which would have been me if not for GOD and the call ).

GOD has a way of saving his people. And everything ( whether bad on the surface ) works for good for those who love GOD.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by DICKtator: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Loooool!!!!

So the others that did not make it couldn't cheat death?

What makes her think that if she was in that bus,the accident would have still happened?

Why can't she conclude it was a coincidence?

She could have been in the bus and no accident may have still happened!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2016
She is still going to dieundecided
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
so the people that died on the bus god could've saved them but didn't, there would've been someone's sister, brother, husband, a mother, grand mother on that bus. and because out of sheer luck you didn't get on the bus - you think a god saved you and you thank him for it?

christians are the most demented people i've ever encountered.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by ninodaniel(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2016
skibo wait are u kidding me
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by winner01(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Christians have queations, serious questions boiling within them.

All your questions have been answered here.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets

God bless you.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Francisayo(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
I'm happy for you, God has a purpose for your life
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
yommys01:
Had similar experience in around March 2015. Was told to see a doctor as I was not coping with the death of my ex,went to buy to withdraw cash. Conductor told me he had no change ( is money was 50 naira and I had 1k with me ). He was rude with it and I wanted to show him. I refused to come down.

Then my phone rang and it was an important call from a BBC journalist who I was running a program with. I needed to text him and discovered I had no credit on my phone. Got down to buy card ( the bus wasn't full ) before I got back, someone already to my place and I was never going to seat any where other than the front.

20 minutes later, I saw the car had a crash with the person in front losing his legs ( which would have been me if not for GOD and the call ).

GOD has a way of saving his people. And everything ( whether bad on the surface ) works for good for those who love GOD.

I think you have your bible upside down bro

That accident is not a bad thing in the eyes of God, in fact the person might be a better person than you. If the purpose of believing in God is to make heaven, you wouldn't be bothered by anything humans referred to as ‘negatives'.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by columbus007(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow,initially you cried,now you are rejoicing and I thank God for these,she should also pray for those departed soul in dat ill fated bus.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by piagetskinner(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
That is the more reason y u should stick close to God and serve him with all your heart #that isn't too much to ask, considering the fact that he spared ur life

God bless
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by sunkieisland(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
That's not cheating death,

its been divinely positioned.

Cheating death would be her being the lone survivor in the crash or she alight and the vehicle crashes or she stops to take a piss and vehicle is crushed with no survivors
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by tgmservice: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Is that really God @ work I would prefer him to take my life and let the other 25 live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Caliph69: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
RebelChip:
Young lady, just be happy that you are alive! Simple... If your time don reach, even if you like loose ten million naira in that park, you will be on that bus....
Hard truth many of us fail to understand.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by ebere30(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God 4 ur life
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by visita: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God for her. This same thing has happened to my parents before. They were to travel to Kogi for a ceremony from Lagos, so they sent my cousin who was also to travel with them, ahead of time to the park to pay for the fare and keep their seats so they won't miss the first bus. But as God would have it, something delayed them back at home and the driver and other passengers ran out of patience and couldn't wait for them any longer. So my cousin had to disembark for other passengers, and his money returned. My parents arrived the park minutes after the bus departed and had no choice but to take the next turn. On their way around Ore they met an accident scene, and lo and behold, it was the same bus they should have followed, there they were told only a few persons survived it. I shudder every time I remember this incident and that I could have lost loved ones.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Lagishan: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2016
A food for thought....What will be will be. I believe the vehicle was delayed for sometime while looking for the young lady's bag, and set off at a different time from it would have, if the lady's bag hadn't been missing.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Here comes Final Destination.
If you were present during the whole thing, there's no way out.
Just kidding lol.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by godfirstawe: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2016
RebelChip:
Africans and their warped sense of reasoning.... Why can't you just understand it that your time has not reached? Thanking God for sparing your life through mystical means is like also thanking God for not saving those people on the bus! Or is he no longer the almighty? What do you think will be the fate of the relatives of the people who died? Are you aware some of them might be bread winners? The fact is that their time is up and their fate decided. If she was alone in her car and was saved from accident, her post would have been somehow understandable...

Young lady, just be happy that you are alive! Simple... If your time don reach, even if you like loose ten million naira in that park, you will be on that bus....

That was how a bomb went off in a Church in the North and a foool came to facebook to thank God for making his mum not wake up for the morning service... Thereby saving her. Meanwhile, hundreds died in the same church that day oo... Which is ironically, "The House Of God"

Like seriously. ..

Why this post?

I don't buy this idea of publishing reports like this.

So you are mocking others that died?

God have a reason for sparing your life and thank him in secret not like pharisees and sadducees with an holier than though attitude.

Chikena!
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by eyincrown: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2016
God is really wonderful
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by mindworx: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
A Yoruba saying goes thus..... to ba Ku die ki omo olore jin si koto, monamona a sise imole. U still av a purpose to fulfill in the land of d living. good luck to u dear.

Laakaye re o ni pare. Same thing that came to mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by ericwright(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Nw dat u we're saved 4rm d hands of death,make sure u don't leave d news here on N'land alone,go 2 d alter & do d right tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.