Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) (49586 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by sammyuche(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ice prince tot u are more matured. Y all these childish tweets? We get it, u are upset but dude seriously?
So you think that's childish? wait till your heart gets broken .If tweeting his pains was a way of showing his pains let him be. These hoe's ain't loyal indeed

2 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by cyprus000: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:
People will always accuse someone without any proof. How is that proof they were cheating. I remember she posted this same guy some time back. He is dating or married to her sister.

Some people are too childish to be in a relationship.So taking a picture with someone automatically means cheating. Anyways that's why its best to keep your relationship out of social media cos people can't mind their damn business.

There is even wedding photos of this guy and her sister. Anyways either way this relationship is over
[size=13pt]
Your postulation makes infinitesimal sense.

How do you know if she hadn't denied knowing or having anything to do with the guy,only to own up and admit that she did had something with him.

Are you with them behind the scene, miss defender.

And lest i forget, your assertion on the guy being his sister husby, is fallacious and devoid of simple logic.

How can one be an inlaw married to your sister and still turn around and accuss you of being his Gf he has been doing things with. The accusation is not even base on platonic relationship,but an intimate one.

Try to apply objectivity when judging things, and quit allowing yourself to be inebriated by emotion.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by DoTheNeedful: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:
People will always accuse someone without any proof. How is that proof they were cheating. I remember she posted this same guy some time back. He is dating or married to her sister.

Some people are too childish to be in a relationship.So taking a picture with someone automatically means cheating. Anyways that's why its best to keep your relationship out of social media cos people can't mind their damn business.

There is even wedding photos of this guy and her sister. Anyways either way this relationship is over

So,you know the lady and her family more than ice-prince
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by T3Amo(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:

Every one is so quick to judge a lady regardless of whether she is guilty or not. That akinbod account is a troll account and is just causing mischief. If this is her brother in law then people should be really ashamed.

Truth is most men can't handle attractive women. They always believe that they are up to something or cheating just like themselves. I must say the relationship lasted longer than expected lol
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Certifiedboss: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mathematical:
grin

Shebi dem dey tell am..him bn dey yarn lubito before..now im eye don clear.. evil women do..

Small time the rich guy do chop, clean mawt leav the gurl..

Beside she gather breast sha.. she go see another guy..

Someone will always pick up trash
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by sammyuche(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its in posts like this you see less females commenting. And even those that just go further to show there whoreitude

2 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
DoTheNeedful:

So,you know the lady and her family more than ice-prince
I have seen her before but I don't know her well. Secondly I have also seen pictures with this guy and her sister and their baby so unless he is dating both ladies. All I know is cheating is not by a mere picture. If she was cheating then she is very dumb to post his pics up and tag him too. A cheater would be more discreet especially when dating a celeb.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fine gurl with very handsome a shubby cute dude.Who go see this guy wey no go won kpash! ! Who be ice prince compared to this fresh piece of roasted Abacha barracks peppered fish? So because he sings, make him girlfriend close eyes for other correct dudes! ?! angry angry angry

ANAM ANU IGWA! !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by ElPhoche(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think the problem is where he fishes. He can't continue to fish ladies from the same pool and expect a different result. Just saying.... smiley
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by sammyuche(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:
Fine gurl with very handsome a shubby cute dude.Who go see this guy wey no go won kpash! ! Who be ice prince compared to this fresh piece of roasted Abacha barracks peppered fish? So because he sings, make him girlfriend close eyes for other correct dudes! ?! angry angry angry

ANAM ANU IGWA! !!!!

As you be Igbo girl I no dey surprised

7 Likes

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by OutOnBail(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
omarithmetics:
Why give a b!#ch your heart When she rather have a purse

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by OutOnBail(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Edusouls(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
sorry ice prince,it hurts like hell,it runs down the spirit well being of a human.its the generation of calamity women we unfortunately inherited....
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
sammyuche:

As you be Igbo girl I no dey surprised

Hian!
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by agboolaademola: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
So sorry for d guy, most Nigerian Girls are not faithful

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Your postulation makes infinitesimal sense.

How do you know if she hadn't denied knowing or having anything to do with the guy,only to own up and admit that she did had something with him.

Are you with them behind the scene, miss defender.

And lest i forget, your assertion on the guy being his sister husby, is fallacious and devoid of simple logic.

How can one be an inlaw married to your sister and still turn around and accuss you of being his Gf he has been doing things with. The accusation is not even base on platonic relationship,but an intimate one.

Try to apply objectivity when judging things, and quit allowing yourself to be inebriated by emotion.
[/size]

My first post the guy is tagged and his username is wilcollins. The troll who posted their pictures goes by the name akinbods and when I first saw the account he had 10 followers it does not take a genius to figure out that they are not the same person.
I have unfollowed her sister otherwise would post pics of her and her husband.

Why would I be emotional. Lol I have nothing to gain from these people. I like logic and prefer people to use their brains and not deduce and base opinions from theie butt hole but base opinions with facts simple.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by sage2(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
sammyuche:

So you think that's childish? wait till your heart gets broken .If tweeting his pains was a way of showing his pains let him be. These hoe's ain't loyal indeed

Why should he expose his heart in the first place? JTown peeps simply don't roll like that. On behalf of my people, I am ashame of this boy. We dash him to Osun state.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Edusouls(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:
she has everything already, why cheating on poor ice prince? embarassed
cos women are cursed to never be satisfied...they keep looking for more,more,more,more.....

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
And to think he must have luved her much. #saddening.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Kenchukky(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Did he not see better well cultured Nigerian ladies before going for French/Ghanian uncultured babe. Celebrities should learn to love and admire their own. Let him look for another American/Gambia girl.Yeye dey smell
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
mployer:
grin grin grin

Ice prince is a baby...I swear...

Lol.... Him no sabi
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by klax(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
That so called Abuja bug boy or whatever I need to know him and who a hell is him in this suburb for real. A big boy don't act silly. What a hell big boy are you dating someone else chick ok fine you did but what a silly foolish guy are you to now snap picture and paste it on Instagram so Mr little rat of Abuja that look funny or fun to you isn't

I will have to track you when I return home in a week time. Big boys don't go after fairly used or used material proof your big boy by go fishing on your own and catch big fish not to be acting stupid sneaking on a guy so you little boy or foolish boy of Abuja you are a coward that is it.

For Ice Prince, boy move on never mind ok I know it's so hurting some ladies are like that you should have know her before this time as a flirting dog. Ice Prince take your cool good ones are still out there I mean those ones that will make you happy don't get twisted but never date a flashy babe again if you want to live long especially the so called celebrities or whatever because you may not be as lucky as others to get good ones among them.

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by sage2(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigerian b!tches are so rejoicing right now.

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kenchukky:
Did he not see better well cultured Nigerian ladies before going for French/Ghanian uncultured babe. Celebrities should learn to love and admire their own. Let him look for another American/Gambia girl.Yeye dey smell

The same way nadia and yvonne could not find a well cultured Ghanaian and went for nigerian womanising uncultured men like Jim and Iyanya. So i definitely agree with you. Celebrities should admire their own and charity begins at home. Yeye dey smell wella grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
klax:
That so called Abuja bug boy or whatever I need to know him and who a hell is him in this suburb for real. A big boy don't act silly. What a hell big boy are you dating someone else chick ok fine you did but what a silly foolish guy are you to now snap picture and paste it on Instagram so Mr little rat of Abuja that look funny or fun to you isn't

I will have to track you when I return home in a week time. Big boys don't go after fairly used or used material proof your big boy by go fishing on your own and catch big fish not to be acting stupid sneaking on a guy so you little boy or foolish boy of Abuja you are a coward that is it.

For Ice Prince, boy move on never mind ok I know it's so hurting some ladies are like that you should have know her before this time as a flirting dog. Ice Prince take your cool good ones are still out there I mean those ones that will make you happy don't get twisted but never date a flashy babe again if you want to live long especially the so called celebrities or whatever because you may not be as lucky as others to get good ones among them.
lol has anyone ever told you that you are fkin hilarious. Gosh I hope a 'big boy' didn't steal your girl..
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by 2sex(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
EggovinMma:

Hian!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Taleeysun(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
oieda:
What's the big deal in staying with one guy?
whats the big deal in staying with one woman?
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by MrDoGood(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:
she has everything already, why cheating on poor ice prince? embarassed
Wife are very rare
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by skedy1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
omarithmetics:

Yeah yeah...

1 Like

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by cyprus000: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:

My first post the guy is tagged and his username is wilcollins. The troll who posted their pictures goes by the name akinbods and when I first saw the account he had 10 followers it does not take a genius to figure out that they are not the same person.
I have unfollowed her sister otherwise would post pics of her and her husband.

Why would I be emotional. Lol I have nothing to gain from these people. I like logic and prefer people to use their brains and not deduce and base opinions from theie butt hole but base opinions with facts simple.

[size=13pt][b]
First, I personally don't lyk meddling in people personal affaire's, but by the few i could grasp from the whole saga.

They are more than one guy mounting allegation on her, which going by ice prince's tweet, slough all doubt that he is oblivious of happenings. I remember he said something lyk married person trying to come btwn him and his girl, which is overt that he somewhat knows the guy, in a kind of way that does not correlate with your postulation of the guy being her inlaw.

Now, simple logic demands that as an innocent person with her reputation on the alter of a smear campaign; that she or her suppose inlaw comes out to douse the allegation, if she is innocent has you are trying to paint her. but she is doing the direct opposite, which helps butress the sentiments of her allege infidelity.

I haven't concluded yet, but i rather believe the guy than her at this moment. And you dont need to call out ice prince for voicing his feeings,cos you dont know what kind of weak defence she gave.
[/b][/size]
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by chukkystar(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
omarithmetics:
Chris Brown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Zlatan Ibile Held By SARS, Special Anti-Cultism Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.