Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,293 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) (49603 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by DoTheNeedful: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:
I have seen her before but I don't know her well. Secondly I have also seen pictures with this guy and her sister and their baby so unless he is dating both ladies. All I know is cheating is not by a mere picture. If she was cheating then she is very dumb to post his pics up and tag him too. A cheater would be more discreet especially when dating a celeb.
I agree that cheating is not by photos. But i believe ice-prince knows better. If the guy is truly dating her sister,ice-prince who is her boyfriend of many months will know.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
U are pwetty right
Doublelady:

Every man is a baby, so long emotion is attached cheesy
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by schumastic(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
CR77:
My boy friend make me like Love kiss kiss

you neva c chumchin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
First, i personally don't lyk meddling in people personal affaire's, but by the few i could grasp from the whole saga.

They are more than one guy mounting allegation on her, which going by ice prince's tweet, slough all doubt that he is oblivious of happenings. I remember he said something lyk married person trying to come btwn him and his girl, which is overt that he somewhat knows the guy, in a kind of way that does not correlate with your postulation of the guy being her inlaw.

Now, simple logic demands that as an innocent person with her reputation on the alter of a smear campaign; that she or her suppose inlaw comes out to douse the allegation, if she is innocent has you are trying to paint her. but she is doing the direct opposite, which helps butress the sentiments of her allege infidelity.

I haven't concluded yet, but i rather believe the guy than her at this moment. And you dont need to call out ice prince for voicing his feeings,cos you dont know what kind of weak defence she gave.
[/b][/size]

You are entitled to your opinions as I am. I guess I base my conclusions on concrete facts. Anyways do enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by schumastic(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ice prince tot u are more matured. Y all these childish tweets? We get it, u are upset but dude seriously?

leave him to express his feelings, like you don't pour out yours when your hurt
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Socketbet: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
He sounds as if he is too emotional grin grin grin
All of una want flashy, light skin babes nah and ugly babes keep meeting wrong guys at the end they drag dem to right

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by ocheori: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oh..really feel 4 ice
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Arisco(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dooh
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
DoTheNeedful:

I agree that cheating is not by photos. But i believe ice-prince knows better. If the guy is truly dating her sister,ice-prince who is her boyfriend of many months will know.

These Celebs know what they are doing. Why would he say that if she is guilty

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by cyprus000: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:

You are entitled to your opinions as I am. I guess I base my conclusions on concrete facts. Anyways do enjoy the rest of your day
[size=13pt]
Lol..what fact are you talking about that even ice prince dating the girl couldn't see?

I think you are being sentimental in this whole bruhaha.

Anyway, its their life and i have mine to live.

Same to you, have a splendid day.
[/size]
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Foolish boy, u fall for your kind fool.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..what fact are you talking about that even ice prince dating the girl couldn't see?

I think you are being sentimental in this whole bruhaha.

Anyway, its their life and i have mine to live.

Same to you, have a splendid day.

[/size]
This is not about sentiments.I have just learnt from experience that one should not just jump into conclusions until there is actual solid proof of evidence. Anyywas thanks, have a splendid day too.

This whole bruhaha seems to be resolved as per his constant tweets. Maybe this was just a publicity stunt.

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by canDy4eva(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
oieda:
What's the big deal in staying with one guy?
one big question 2 b ansrd! Rili wish som1 would come up wit a "blunt" ans!!
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by canDy4eva(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordskyes:
Social media...
Breaking relationships since 1800 A.D
...to doz dat brot derz to d social media bah

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by canDy4eva(f): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
sweetylicious:
it can happen to anyone
"any1" lyk him too...
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by canDy4eva(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
modextus:
That's exactly what happens when you date .... Dope gehs.. grin
lemi hear word biko! A bad person z bad weda dope or nt!!!
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by borga112(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its a lie ice prince is defending the girl on twitter. Check his twitter handle fake news err where

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by borga112(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fake news they never break up check Ice prince Twitter handle bad belle people

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by V0lv0(f): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
borga112:
Its a lie ice prince is defending the girl on twitter. Check his twitter handle fake news err where
lol don't mind these people. They are so quick to believe everything. Even his initial comments about ex ex gf and ex gf does not mean he was talking about Maima.

That's why I always take what I read especially from all these Naija bloggers with a grain of salt. Lol

The fact that some slowpoke had to create a fake account and starting posting random pics of her and her in law just to cause trouble and the gullible weak minds took it as bait. Smh

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Mathematical(f): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
femi4:
are you really a "f"?

Reasons y I prefer to date not that pretty girls

grin no am transgendered ..see yarn

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by femi4: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mathematical:

grin no am transgendered ..see yarn
Its because of the way you are describing a fellow woman's boob
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by akinsmyk(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:

My first post the guy is tagged and his username is wilcollins. The troll who posted their pictures goes by the name akinbods and when I first saw the account he had 10 followers it does not take a genius to figure out that they are not the same person.
I have unfollowed her sister otherwise would post pics of her and her husband.

Why would I be emotional. Lol I have nothing to gain from these people. I like logic and prefer people to use their brains and not deduce and base opinions from theie butt hole but base opinions with facts simple.

So tell us why Ice broke up with her.

So sure Ice found out something more big and real after he defended her. For him to had stopped defending and broke up, he might had found out the story of Akin as her in-law is a scam or that she's still dating her sis's hubby.

Ice won't break up without confirming this rumour, trust me, he must have confronted her
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by klax(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
V0lv0:
lol has anyone ever told you that you are fkin hilarious. Gosh I hope a 'big boy' didn't steal your girl..

Hilarious!!! You are very funny. I'm not here for hilarious nonsense ok when I speak I stand by it and I don't come back to what I have said. So I talk when I mean it and mean it when I talk I don't care anyone likes it or not Mr.

Cheers.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol, which one na? Ice Prince? Make up your mind jare!

Your problem is not that you love bad chicks,it's you love hot chicks and most hot chicks in your circles have tear eye finish.

Goodluck sha with your girl friend abi na ex girlfriend.... Just confusing everybody. angry
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Mathematical(f): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
femi4:
Its because of the way you are describing a fellow woman's boob

ehen?..re yu an alien
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by IndianaJay: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ice Prince obviously doesn't have the kind of money she wants or needs...

Sorry Ice Prince.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by chachanga: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:
she has everything already, why cheating on poor ice prince? embarassed

Why?!

Coz She a greedy, skanky Hoe!

She didn't want him no more, she coulda voiced and bounced, but cheating & dealing doubles on a global dude like Ice. That's as doggy as it gets.

Let pple defend her for all i care

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
SandraEmoney nice pic
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by UIA04(f): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
modextus:
That's exactly what happens when you date .... Dope gehs.. grin
Not dope but loose girls whether she is ugly or beautiful curvy or thin
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by UIA04(f): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
magicminister:
Everyone knew your girl was a hoe but you.
Kikikiki Kikikiki
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by moeazy: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
In harrysongs word..Even ur boo (iceprince) get a boo.. cheesy

Psquare Shades Cynthia Morgan In New Photo / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React