Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To (37897 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Banter1(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
Madam Bosede, is lying critically ill in hospital after the prophet of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) on Unity Street in Abule-Egba, Lagos, set her ablaze during last Sunday's service. During the sermon, the prophet had claimed he got a revelation that there was God in their midst, adding that if the woman was set ablaze she would not suffer burns.

According to Madam Bosede, who joined the church a month ago: “Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FbODIanFZfs/Vp3l3gCffEI/AAAAAAAASSw/BDg3BgH5Gqc/s320/Graphic%2Bphoto.PNG[/img]
The cleric later said that he clearly heard a voice instructing him to set a member on fire to prove and confirm that God was in their midst.

His words: “I heard the voice clearly, but I don’t know what happened after we set fire on her. God has been speaking to me since and it has been working, so I wonder why now."

Some members, however, left the church, doubting their prophet’s credibility, adding: “We cannot worship here again, who knows who the spirit will ask him to burn next.” . . A resident of the area, Nkechi, however said: “I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.”

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/01/prophet-sets-member-ablaze-says-god.html
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Banter1(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Why are some people so gullible?

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by aalangel(f): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
A bird makes a sound and you say it's God.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by looseweight: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Lol....The prophet might be testing his newly acquired jazz.

How will you wanna test the presense of God by setting people on fire? Can't you call out your wife or any of your children to test the fire on?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by tooman: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
imagine fake prophet

God is not wicked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Horlawale1(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Smellymouth: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
How can we allow ordinary men to be deceiving us,we need to pray for GOD to open the eyes of our understanding so that we will truly know who d real men of GOD are....
The woman sef,they pour kerosine for ur body u still stand there haba!!when u pour kerosine inside stove wont it catch firekai ignorance is not an excuse biko.....what rubbish sef undecided

I think they should set him ablaze and claim the devil asks them to do so..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Smellymouth: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Man's inhumanity to man..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by sucess001(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
opium of the masses

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by free2ryhme: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
people perish for lack of knowledge

chai!

you open eyes your mate set you on fire all in the name of deliverance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Psalm18: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
[/i]A resident of the area, Nkechi, however said: “I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.”[i]
shocked

How and where do we go with this sort of people.

Before you condemn Nkechi..
Did you also defend TB Joshua claims a mysterious airline brought down his church.

Do you steal money to sow seeds because the man of God prayed for you.

Do you believe COZA pastor was practicing ' grace ' and not sin with the lady in London.

If you believe and defend all these. Have a word with yourself before blaming Nkechi.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by IamLucy(f): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
so people still fall for this type of sham?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by fapcrook(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
end time tideeee oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Tobbey(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Just imagine
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Jediel1(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
And the idiot member stand dey look as dem dey pour am kerosene. Btw what is the church turning to haba. all this idiots kon dey give churches bad name

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Integrityfarms(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Of a truth God is love and patient! I can't imagine how man will accuse one with such a heinous crime of human arson. Thank God he is God, if na me that so called prophet no go talk finish I use thunder strike am on a gradual basis till he dies in wreathing pains for such wicked blasphemy!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Kelklein(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
so it is true..

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Chai...end time prophets!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by bqlekan(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
there are two realms of spiritualism, The God controlled realm and the devil controlled realm. I won't be quick to judge this.

after reading the encounter of Moses and the wise man in suratul Khaf
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by fireforfire: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Hiann...... Rev King abeg keep space for dis profet. hes comin to join yoy in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by free2ryhme: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
God will never instruct you to set a human being on fire

The cleric heard a demon and not God

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Wilson125(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Hmnhmmn
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by onowu007(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Buhari self! Prophets are now running mad because of hunger..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
beware of those that hear clearly ooo smileybeware of those that hear clearly ooo
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by eddyslim(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmm end time prophet.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by blacq2009(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
End Time Church Annex

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by plaetton: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Religion is a mental illness that can manifest in so many different ways.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by ksstroud: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
And this is the real ENDTIME

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Onliie(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Dem supposed beat the woman join

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by czaratwork: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
mumu people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by coldsummer: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Mumu
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Sissyshakara(f): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
This is plain madness... Na religion go end this world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.