Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths (4545 Views)

For The Gullible In The S/east / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible / APC,the Gullible Nigerian Youths,and The Folly Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by BushidoBlue(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Tell me, who determines who a thief is or who a murderer is?

His folly is exposed.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Living4christ(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
don4real18:
Kanu committed treason
if KANU commits treason south Sudan, Catalonia commits treason too.
I will advice u to stop being ignorant.
Why is d lawyers finding it difficult to sentence him for treasonable felony?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

His folly is exposed.
Don't conclude yet. Maybe it's not folly maybe there's something else we don't know.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Living4christ:

if KANU commits treason south Sudan, Catalonia commits treason too.

I will advice u to stop being ignorant.

Why is d lawyers finding it difficult to sentence him for treasonable felony?
Catalonia didn't solicit for arms to fight spain
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Tell me, who determines who a thief is or who a murderer is?
The same court of law that have been bought over by these same people.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
don4real18:

The same court of law that have been bought over by these same people.
Okay. What then is your alternative? If the court of law is useless and by your assertion isn't worth any attention tell me what then do we do?

How do we know who is a thief? If a group of guys who owe me turn against me and kill me like it was a done in ALUU community in Rivers State, how then do I get justice? Are you saying Tompolo is doing the right thing by refusing to respect the court order?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Living4christ(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
don4real18:

Catalonia didn't solicit for arms to fight spain

He said if dey fail to give us Biafra, not when we want to get Biafra. and moreover he was just drawing attention. that was y he publicly announced that he will be coming to Nigeria expecting d DSS to pick him.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 12:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. What then is your alternative? If the court of law is useless and by your assertion isn't worth any attention tell me what then do we do?

How do we know who is a thief? If a group of guys who owe me turn against me and kill me like it was a done in ALUU community in Rivers State, how then do I get justice? Are you saying Tompolo is doing the right thing by refusing to respect the court order?
My own take is that special courts should be set up do deal with only corruption cases by public office holders and affiliates
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Living4christ:

He said if dey fail to give us Biafra, not when we want to get Biafra. and moreover he was just drawing attention. that was y he publicly announced that he will be coming to Nigeria expecting d DSS to pick him.
Drawing attention?
What if he was given the weapons?
Will he tell the suppliers he was only trying to get attention and they should take it back
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

My own take is that special courts should be set up do deal with only corruption cases by public office holders and affiliates
You are just saying this now. But then what rule will guide these special courts? How do we also know who a thief is and who a murderer is before these courts are created?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 1:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
You are just saying this now. But then what rule will guide these special courts? How do we also know who a thief is and who a murderer is before these courts are created?
Indirectly a "murderer" means his actions cost the lives of so many individuals... T & M, Same as the english meaning
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Indirectly a "murderer" means his actions cost the lives of so many individuals... T & M, Same as the english meaning
Lol. So tell me if two people disagree on anything what's the best way to know who is right? If I accuse you of Murder who then determines if I actually did commit murder.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Lol. So tell me if two people disagree on anything what's the best way to know who is right? If I accuse you of Murder who then determines if you actually did commit murder.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by meccuno: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2016
[s]
don4real18:
I decided to stay clear of this country affairs even though it concerns every Nigerian
But coming out once again to air my views (against what I originally planned) is due to the fact that we have been played and the youths are at the frontline.
There have been different happenings in recent times, from Dasukigate (the master Atm) the Biafran agitators and the free fall of the naira against the very powerful dollar.

#TheBiafranAgitators
[b]These are made up of youths that have refused to learn from history
These are youths that have refused to control their subliminal perception
These are youths that enjoy being played or perhaps are purposefully ignorant due to sentiments and ethnic diversity
Their agitations have brought about deaths of youths likely to have a bright future at the expense of someone else's greed (with a sugar coated mouth of freedom)
Ojukwu died old and peacefully while the agitators for his dream died in their thousands
Nnamdi Kanu resided in another country until now (presently under custody) while instigating violence in the minds of these youths that have put many to death which could have been avoided.
Have these same youths asked themselves while the so called sponsors of their agitation refuse to come out and carry placards with them
Why they have refused to share in the bullet wounds of their "people"?
Is their life more precious than those agitating on the street?

Until these youths answer these questions truthfully, they will likely remain in the bondage of ignorance and still remain in the frontline of these games. [/b]

#FallOfNaira
Am I sad?... Yes
Am I happy?.... Yes
People have failed to understand the reason for these free fall and have heaped lots and lots of blame on the present administration without understanding the reason.
The naira will depreciate more in the coming weeks and more people will point fingers.
The Naira's true problem is our dependency on oil and the embrace of corruption.
Even the rich and mighty Saudi Arabia is affected and had to remove subsidy recently to balance itself.
The best solution for Nigeria is to look inward and explore other resources to generate resources.
Empower youths to go into agriculture, woo companies to go into mining, focus on green housing and forget the conventional bricks and blocks, improve local manufacture into international standards and many more.

#DasukiGate
[b]A gate to success in a #corrupt way
His involvement in the arms scandal deal has caused the deaths of many at the expense of his and his robots greed.
Fathers have died, mothers have cried
Graves of children and no one is tried
He's presently in the custody of our security officials and so many people (likely the ones who haven't lost friends and family in the terrorist killings) are shouting rule of law.
Isn't it our judicial system that sentences petty thieves for their crimes and makes looters free men
These corrupt politicians can hire the best lawyers to prove they are innocent and walk free in a jiffy.

So, what rule of law? Just because we are in a democratic system of government doesn't give you the right to steal from the government coffers.
So many youths cry out that he's not the first to loot or the president should investigate his own party and one begins to wonder if they also benefited from Dasuki's generosity.
I totally concur with the language of the president and the commendable work of the DSS and the EFCC whose hands were tied during the last administration.
That anyone involved in this arms scandal that have destroyed many Nigerians and properties should be seriously dealt with to discourage future looters from engaging in this deeds[/b]

Bello Wahab O.
[/s]
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. So tell me if two people disagree on anything what's the best way to know who is right? If I accuse you of Murder who then determines if you actually did commit murder.
Lawfully or unlawfully, it will be a third party and you will present the evidence that I actually committed murder.
In Dasuki's case, he misused the money meant to secure lives which as a result led to death of thousands which he has admitted. That's why I said he is indirectly a murderer
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by iboboyswag(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Living4christ:
do you know how many people died in Martin Luther's anti-racism protest?
I see u as the gullible one, martin Luther said that freedom is not easily given by the oppressor it is d oppressed that demands it!
U seem to be ignorant on the goings of the agitation, u said that d people calling for Biafra independence are not coming out to protest, Let me ask u, Where is Nnamdi Kanu? If all d leaders come out and protest and ur lawless policemen arrest dem, who will champion the cause?

I will advise u to seal ur lips if u don't know wat to say, ur opinion don't count.

I will advise u to write an article on something else and leave trash for lawma.

Maybe when one of your own dies in this senseless parade..... You would most probably then come to your senses.

Question for the gods, if your so called champions leave the battle with the lawless policemen for you, what kind of leaders are they?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Living4christ(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Drawing attention?
What if he was given the weapons?
Will he tell the suppliers he was only trying to get attention and they should take it back

if u ate bright u will know DAT kanu knows better dat u can't create a country with arms in did century.
Dat was y he registered IPOB in d international body.
Dat was y he has to Follow UN charter.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Lawfully or unlawfully, it will be a third party and you will present the evidence that I actually committed murder.
In Dasuki's case, he misused the money meant to secure lives which as a result led to death of thousands which he has admitted. That's why I said he is indirectly a murderer
You are begging the question. Who are you to conclude he misused money? Who even said the allegations against him are true?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Living4christ(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
iboboyswag:

Maybe when one of your own dies in this senseless parade..... You would most probably then come to your senses.

Question for the gods, if your so called champions leave the battle with the lawless policemen for you, what kind of leaders are they?

Like I said freedom is not easily given to d oppressed.

And I ask again, Where is Nnamdi KANU?
u said d people championing it are hiding, so where is NK now?

And moreover I will not advise our coordinators to come out, so DAT ur lawless police men won't illegally arrest dem, thereby making d struggle leaderless.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Living4christ:

if u ate bright u will know DAT kanu knows better dat u can't create a country with arms in did century.
Dat was y he registered IPOB in d international body.
Dat was y he has to Follow UN charter.
Sorry, why should I know Kanu's hidden intention.
Never met him in person and according to his recorded audio on the Nigerian economy, I can only tell he has evil agendas.
He spreads hate messages,... Imagine calling other tribes "animals", he's aura of personality is filled with negativity.
He might have registered IPOB in the international body, but so can any other riff raff
I'm only judging him by his words and actions
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
You are begging the question. Who are you to conclude he misused money? Who even said the allegations against him are true?
Who said the allegations against him are true?
For the past few months, evidences have been cropped out from the blues.
People have given their testimony against him, some have returned part of the money gotten from him, he didn't deny using the money but his testimony was that it was misappropriated on GEJ's order.
He's pointing fingers at the people he gave the money to, documents have been found to support this claim, so I'm not the only one concluding, it's already a known fact.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Living4christ(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Sorry, why should I know Kanu's hidden intention.
Never met him in person and according to his recorded audio on the Nigerian economy, I can only tell he has evil agendas.
He spreads hate messages,... Imagine calling other tribes "animals", he's aura of personality is filled with negativity.
He might have registered IPOB in the international body, but so can any other riff raff
I'm only judging him by his words and actions

As much as I am a Christian I don't support cursing and hatred, but I think it is becuz of d way Nigerians reason DAT us y he refer to dem DAT way.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Who said the allegations against him are true?
For the past few months, evidences have been cropped out from the blues.
People have given their testimony against him, some have returned part of the money gotten from him, he didn't deny using the money but his testimony was that it was misappropriated on GEJ's order.
He's pointing fingers at the people he gave the money to, documents have been found to support this claim, so I'm not the only one concluding, it's already a known fact.
Lol. You make me laugh though I shouldn't be laughing. What evidence are you talking about and who made this 'evidence' concrete? If I present something against you and you also present one against me why do you think any person would belief one of us? As in, how do you know which is true in a modern society?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
iboboyswag:

Yeah bro, maybe if they lose someone they hold dear, they will condemn this act.
Leaders perform the figurehead role in their cause unlike bosses who just gives orders.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Yeah bro, maybe if they lose someone they hold dear, they will condemn this act.
Leaders perform the figurehead role in their cause unlike bosses who just gives orders.
Lose someone? What do you know about that? You think it's enough to use our emotions to reason things when we lose anything?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Living4christ:

As much as I am a Christian I don't support cursing and hatred, but I think it is becuz of d way Nigerians reason DAT us y he refer to dem DAT way.
No.... He exonerated his own tribe and referred to the rest as animals.
You are also indirectly saying that Nigerians can be justified as animals because of the way we reason
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lose someone? What do you know about that? You think it's enough to use our emotions to reason things when we lose anything?
Not anything? I mean "someone"
I'm one person that doesn't let emotions cloud my thinking.
It is only reasonable that to be a leader, you should act as one.
And as for me knowing what it feels like to lose someone... I wish I haven't because it's still hard to bear.
No one should die for nothing, tears should be for joy.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. You make me laugh though I shouldn't be laughing. What evidence are you talking about and who made this 'evidence' concrete? If I present something against you and you also present one against me why do you think any person would belief one of us? As in, how do you know which is true in a modern society?
The evidence is concrete enough to sentence someone like him to death in Hong Kong who passes such harsh judgement on offensive public office holders
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Not anything? I mean "someone"
I'm one person that doesn't let emotions cloud my thinking.
It is only reasonable that to be a leader, you should act as one.
And as for me knowing what it feels like to lose someone... I wish I haven't because it's still hard to bear.
No one should die for nothing, tears should be for joy.
Very good. But then when you say you don't use your emotions to judge things and end up telling that a person who's been accused in a 2.1billion dollar scam is guilty even when the courts are yet to say so is contradictory.

Did you arrive at the submission through logic or what exactly? If it's logic is due process and rule of law then illogical? If they are illogical what then is logical? On what count is he charged with in court? Tell me how emotions stay out of your submission.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Living4christ(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

No.... He exonerated his own tribe and referred to the rest as animals.
You are also indirectly saying that Nigerians can be justified as animals because of the way we reason

I am not sure u do listen to him, sometimes he even call the callers all sort of names for not stepping away from d radio, he has called many igbos who monkeys and baboons and I his kinsmen have not been exempted from d insult

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by mrmetoo1: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Did someone actually compare Kanu's cause to MLK's, too funny. First things first, MLK was preaching equal rights not secession. Then MLK did a non-violent approach, that was what MLK was about, achieving what he wanted to without violence. Someone also said did they shoot at MLK?? Oops must have forgotten, MLK died on his bed in his country home by the lake at the age of 102 surrounded by his wife, children, grand kids and great grand kids. Fact of the matter, Kanu was preaching violence from the other side of the world, Kanu was soliciting weapons to wage war. Kanu is far from a freedom fighter, he's an opportunists playing on the emotions of young folks. Has anyone noticed that none of the Igbo leaders are speaking in support of this guy? Not political leader, not business leaders, not the older folks. Where's Cosharis, where's Capital Oil, and the other billionaires that are supposed to come from the region? It's either they're totally not in support of this because its bad for business or they're "secretly" funding this to see where it'll end. The thing about this "secret" support is they're sending others out there to die. I spoke to a family member of one of main royal families in Nnewi and he told me that the rich guys were sitting back, trying to see how it'll end up. That if it fails, then it fails if it succeeds then they come out of the shadows and take over. In any case, this approach is the wrong approach.

I can bet anything that if Nigeria takes it to a vote to expel "Biafra" there'll be overwhelming support in the expulsion but if a vote too was taken amongst "Biafrans" if to go or not, the votes will sway in favour of staying. Nigerians voting in support of expulsion doesn't mean they hate Igbos, it just means Nigerians are tired of the whining. Every region has been neglected, this isn't something exclusive to Igbos. The motive for this agitation also feels very political making the whole move just seem very dishonest. No agitation through all these years of neglect, a brand new governments comes in, you don't give them time, you don't even give them a chance yet you're going about looking for weapons to kill who? To kill those not responsible for the neglect. Please lets get honest.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

The evidence is concrete enough to sentence someone like him to death in Hong Kong who passes such harsh judgement on offensive public office holders
Okay. Why has he not being taken to court since the evidence is concrete?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Long It Took Pdp's Govt. To Sign The Budget Into Law From Year 2000-2015 / Ike Ekweremadu Says No Projects Will Be Abandoned In Enugu West / “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.