Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths (4543 Views)

For The Gullible In The S/east / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible / APC,the Gullible Nigerian Youths,and The Folly Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. Why has he not being taken to court since the evidence is concrete?
He has been taken to court and the court has required that he should be taken to Kuje prison.... And the reason why the DSS and EFCC held him in their custody is because of the gravity of the crime which requires him to shed more lights on the people involved
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

He has been taken to court and the court has required that he should be taken to Kuje prison.... And the reason why the DSS and EFCC held him in their custody is because of the gravity of the crime which requires him to shed more lights on the people involved
Very good. But did the court call him a thief or a murderer?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Living4christ:

I am not sure u do listen to him, sometimes he even call the callers all sort of names for not stepping away from d radio, he has called many igbos who monkeys and baboons and I his kinsmen have not been exempted from d insult
Seems you and I hear differently
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Very good. But did the court call him a thief or a murderer?
Case postponed.. Not using the court to pass my judgement but the evidences before us like I earlier quoted
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Case postponed.. Not using the court to pass my judgement but the evidences before us like I earlier quoted
Lol. Which evidence before us? Have you seen any written document exposing his signatory to corruption? Or you call the Media statements evidence?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Which evidence before us? Have you seen any written document exposing his signatory to corruption? Or you call the Media statements evidence?
Of course, I have seen the CBN transaction which was published on newspaper "media" nationwide and online social media
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Of course, I have seen the CBN transaction which was published on newspaper "media" nationwide and online social media
Lol. Which CBN transaction? How much was signed and by who?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Which CBN transaction? How much was signed and by who?
1st letter
‘Request of Funds for
Special Services’ with reference number,
NSA/366S, was dated November 2014
letterhead of
2nd letter
the NNPC and addressed to the director of
banking and payments of the CBN. The letter
asks the national bank to give the National
Intelligence Agency, which was under the
management of Dasuki, $289,202,382.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

1st letter
‘Request of Funds for
Special Services’ with reference number,
NSA/366S, was dated November 2014
letterhead of
2nd letter
the NNPC and addressed to the director of
banking and payments of the CBN. The letter
asks the national bank to give the National
Intelligence Agency, which was under the
management of Dasuki, $289,202,382.
Lol. You mean the letter released by Ngozi Iweala on the 300million dollars released for the arms. So tell me how then it's an evidence against Dasuki? Is it that he didn't buy the weapons? And how does that equate 2.billion dollars? Lastly, which weapon is the current administration using to defeat Book Haram? I mean who bought them?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. You mean the letter released by Ngozi Iweala on the 300million dollars released for the arms. So tell me how then it's an evidence against Dasuki? Is it that he didn't buy the weapons? And how does that equate 2.billion dollars? Lastly, which weapon is the current administration using to defeat Book Haram? I mean who bought them?
The money was verified and summed up from different transactions
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

The money was verified and summed up from different transactions
Yes. But did it say the money was used or not used?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Yes. But did it say the money was used or not used?
Not used for its purpose
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
don4real18:

Not used for its purpose
Lol. So what weapon has the government been using to fight Book Haram now?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Observant: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Living4christ:

I am not sure u do listen to him, sometimes he even call the callers all sort of names for not stepping away from d radio, he has called many igbos who monkeys and baboons and I his kinsmen have not been exempted from d insult

He insults Igbos more than any tribe in Nigeria.

Called Oby ezekwesili a harlot

Calls igbo people cursed people

We has even said that his is not igbo but a biafran whose language happens to be igbo.
That anyone who says he is igbo is a curse person.

He calls igbo people in Lagos useless animals.

That guy is just a very angry man who is outraged by the kind of news that come out of Nigeria.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Observant: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. SL what weapon has the government been using to fight Book Haram now?

Guy you get power o, abeg leave El magnifico of stupidity to walllow in his zombie infested world now.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Observant:

Guy you get power o, abeg leave El magnifico of stupidity to walllow in his zombie infested world now.
Maybe he has a good explanation to that.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. So what weapon has the government been using to fight Book Haram now?
Note this first
Alpha jets (currently used to combat Boko Haram) was purchased in 1981 and it's the oldest used by any military in the world
Few Type 10 Japanese tank and rifles (hand-made inferior quality) purchased in 2006 (currently not working)
Sophisticated weapons have been seized from the terrorist sect and definitely not destroyed but converted to the military use
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
don4real18:

Note this first
Alpha jets (currently used to combat Boko Haram) was purchased in 1981 and it's the oldest used by any military in the world
Few Type 10 Japanese tank and rifles (hand-made inferior quality) purchased in 2006 (currently not working)
Sophisticated weapons have been seized from the terrorist sect and definitely not destroyed but converted to the military use
Lolololololololol. Lololololololol. The human being is fascinating. So what weapons have the government being using to fight Boko Haram? The seized weapons? And you are talking about gullible Nigerians? Lolololol. What do you believe in? God, Truth or what?
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolololololololol. Lololololololol. The human being is fascinating. So what weapons have the government being using to fight Boko Haram? The seized weapons? And you are talking about gullible Nigerians? Lolololol. What do you believe in? God, Truth or what?
"few weapons 2006 that includes the Japanese tank"
Weapons from the 80s
The information I have given you is classified
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
don4real18:

"few weapons 2006 that includes the Japanese tank"
Weapons from the 80s
The information I have given you is classified
Okay. I've had enough. Both of us should read more and think our words and morality deeply.
Re: An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths by don4real18(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. I've had enough. Both of us should read more and think our words and morality deeply.
Yes bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Igbo: Govt Beefs Up Security In Bayelsa / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook / IPOB Members Awaiting For Buhari At The Venue Of 7th TICAD Summit—Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.