Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75505 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2011
could any of you gurus here, please list and analyze the various IT certificate exams that can be written in Nigeria. Certified exams like NIIT etc.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
could any of you gurus here, please list and analyze the various IT certificate exams that can be written in Nigeria. Certified exams like NIIT etc.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by gabriel4u(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hi phermoh, pls i need the site to Register GCE online, tax.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
Have you bought the GCE card? I'm sure the web address is on it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by funkiedee1(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2011
odunnu, i posted a topic on unilag computer based post utme, nw i cnt find it. Seems it has been deleted. Dis is d 2nd tym dat my post wuld disappear.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2011
Yes, I deleted it. Whatever info you have about UNILAG's PUME please go to its official thread and post it. That way the board isnt clustered each time someone gets a new update or info about a school. Thank you for understanding.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by funkiedee1(f): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2011
there ar lots of scammers here posting wrong info. An example is one KENTTASSIT
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2011
Thank you, he's already on my radar.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ayex0001: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
funkie dee:

there ar lots of scammers here posting wrong info. An example is one KENTTASSIT
I also have noticed some questionable actions of the guy, Please Moderators should stop him before harming anyone.(he is also on my site posting the same set of things) Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mcdokwe(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
did you delete my post about the past question on unn update?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yes I did.I had an option to either throw the entire thread into the junk folder or delete posts that have adverts, i chose the latter. Please keep the thread clean. I dont want any cry of scam on it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ayodele86: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
Pls Moderator I need to know if Uniosun Post Ume is out and the Price same as Tai Solarin and Laspotech. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by jackpot(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2011
Odunnu

Hey, Thanks for the good Mod job you're doing. Not every section enjoy the priviledge of an active Mod. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mcdokwe(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
buh I wasn't scamming no one?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by carlton(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2011
how come you keep deleting my post?, it's no spam!, do you look at them at all or just decide they are spam?, how do i repost?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2011
I'm sorry but I cant remember deleting your posts as I dont even remember your ID. What was the post about?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by carlton(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
My post is about ongoing admissions in Ukraine and Russia
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
I've got no idea what thread that is. I'm sorry.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by awizzy1(m): 2:17am On Aug 01, 2011
@odunnu

please i want to modify this topic :University Of Abuja 20111/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update to University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. thats making 20111 2011.thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
Link please
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by awizzy1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2011
Done
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by awizzy1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
Thank you
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Defjamb(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
Please open the post of nellaluv and a.k.Anella on this thread: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-728768.0.html and unban them too, lol
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
I didnt see any post by nellaluv on that thread but then i've reported the issue to my boss, he'll handle it.
Please, next time you make a post and it refuses to show, dont try to repost the same thing, you will only get banned automatically.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2011
Goodmorning Phemour, more grease to ur elbow for the great job u guys are doing here, Pls I want to post here under education, Actuall I work with an educational consult firm, I have read about post been deleted and stuff like dat, and also about auto spam, Pls what is it all about I mean dis auto spam and what are the things that will appear in a post dat will make it spam a post, And also How do my post appear at the top place when I post? Pls phemour kindly break it down for me. Pls I will appreciate an urgent response. Thank you
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2011
I think its odunu I need to talk to under here, Pls odunu, answer me urgently. Kudos for the great job u are doing.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2011
Goodmorning odunu, more grease to your elbow for the great job u guys are doing here,  Pls I want to post here under education,  Actuall I work with an educational consult firm,  I have read about post been deleted and stuff like dat, and also about auto spam,  Pls what is it all about I mean dis auto spam and what are the things that will appear in a post dat will make it spam a post,  And also How do my post appear at the top place when I post? Pls phemour kindly break it down for me.   Pls I will appreciate an urgent response. Thank you
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2011
Weldone miss mod, your efforts r highly appreciated. I just want to bring to your notice that some threads needs contributors but it seems nobody cares about them. I'll suggest u lift those threads to home page, at least, it will be more obvious there. Examples of those threads are d thread about BUK and so on. Thanks for your attention
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2011
ahmed_felix:

Goodmorning odunu, more grease to your elbow for the great job u guys are doing here,  Pls I want to post here under education,  Actuall I work with an educational consult firm,  I have read about post been deleted and stuff like dat, and also about auto spam,  Pls what is it all about I mean dis auto spam and what are the things that will appear in a post dat will make it spam a post,  And also How do my post appear at the top place when I post? Pls phemour kindly break it down for me.   Pls I will appreciate an urgent response. Thank you
If you want to post in the education section, we are all ready to tap into your wealth of knowledge and better our lives, by all means do. What we frown at is adverts. You want to advertise? then you have to discuss with my boss, he alone decides what should and should not be advertised.
carbonsyb:

Weldone miss mod, your efforts r highly appreciated. I just want to bring to your notice that some threads needs contributors but it seems nobody cares about them. I'll suggest u lift those threads to home page, at least, it will be more obvious there. Examples of those threads are d thread about BUK and so on. Thanks for your attention
I am of the opinion that a goldfish cannot be hidden. If the users of Nairaland are majorly seeking admission into BUK no matter where it is (I mean the thread), they'll find it and contribute to it. A good example is the ABU, OAU and UNILORIN threads. They never made the homepage yet they gather so much contributions because many NL users seek admission in those schools. Update the BUK thread as regularly as you get info, i'm sure it'll benefit someone who may not even be a member. Hitting the homepage is not the wahala.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
Thank you very much odunu, I got your message. Just like you said , you frown at adverts but I don't know maybe that is what I want to post. Actually, I work for a small educational consult firm, I will want to post what we are offering, As in the educational consult is into A level programs and others, Can I post about it on nairaland without being spammed. A friend posted for me and you spammed it and banned the post. I will want to beg you if you can lift the ban please, Then how will I go about the posting without it being banned or spammed. Please odunu and I will want the post to be seen at strategic places always, Please odunu, Thank you for the urgent reply, I will appreciate urgent reply and If you don't mind, I will need your mobile line to call you. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
You dont have to sound sooooo like I hold the air you breathe. Give me the link to the one your friend posted and I could help 'bring it back to life' if its 'NL friendly'. If you cant find it, maybe you should just go ahead and create another thread and i'll tell you how or why it should or should not stay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.