Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lessons From "Temptation Confession Of A Marriage Counselor" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons From "Temptation Confession Of A Marriage Counselor" (1053 Views)

“I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From "Temptation Confession Of A Marriage Counselor" by shalomm: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Despite the fact that it is just a movie, there are lessons i learnt and i think it should be applied to one's love or romance life.

1. Whoever is trying to woe you will appear sweeter and nicer than your husband/wife or your bf/gf.

2. Learn to be satisfy with your husband/wife or bf/gf cause the angel trying to woe you when you are married or in a relationship will also extend his/her game when you are finaly his or hers.

3. Material things and money is not everything in life. Sometimes there is something money can buy.

4. Learn to forgive. It is divine.

5. Sometimes when you have done your best and all hope seems to be lost, moving on becomes inevitable. Learn to face the sun.

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love / Which One Is The Prettiest! / What A Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.