Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran (50690 Views)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2016
MPSA:

Lagos boy, shut your smelling mouth, you think you are tough and you are not, I undermine you because I know you are farm boy.
Seems I struck a nerve, son. Stop whining, and stop trying to play Tarzan to impress blackcoffee, you're insecure and lack spontaneity. Your game sucks. You're a rapist by custom and a textbook example of stupidity personified
MPSA:

You will remain backwards as long you don't clean your dusty place,
Zulus are africa's most primitive savages lacking in all manners of civility. You cant even churn out an average line to woo a lady here, you are still making allusion to rapë grin . We brought you down from the trees but we can't get the tree out of you, sorry primate.
MPSA:

when did you last buy something at shoprite farm boy grin, am
Shoprite is owned by Christopher Wizzel, a boer, Zulus own nothing. If you got the brains to build shoprite, you and your lineage won't be the longest serving slaves in human history. 400 years of slavery have left a permanent stoop on your shoulders grin
MPSA:

definitely sure you are planning to leave your makoko(lagos), to somewhere else in the world angry Your people are suffering all over the world, but you are busy trying to be tough here, you are nothing, but a dirty p*ck ;DMy "Black coffee" sorry. This a$$ hole think is tough. Bring it all dav*l
Nigerians have left their marks all over the world far better than any Zulu can dream of in a thousand years. From Egwali who built the world fastest computers, to Emeka who was the only black man in NASA presidential board comprising only 6 experts, to Wole Soyinka who is Africa's first Nobel price laureate, to Achebe who has the most translated book in all of Africa. Lolz, Zulus are the scums of Africa and the waste of Africa's land space.

We should have allowed the Boers snuff life outta you all and humanity would have been spared its worst burden. Domesticated pigs are of more economic value than Zulus. Nigerians are the most educated people in America --more educated than Americans themselves.

Zulus lack the balls to travel out of home. Go on and scream kill the Boers and wait for whites to feed you.

You epileptic, paranoiac, demented vegetable.

I will leave you bruised and bleeding on Nairaland's asphalt and not even the coffe of blaq will redeem your carcass.

You think I'm new here? grin
I will leave giant welts on your arse bigger than the Dutch left on your progenitors.

Cry baby of Africa
Perennial slaves
Waste of humanity
Economic destitute
Child of oblivion

The earth is better off with one less Muppet like you.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2016
MPSA:

Kingofmakoko my man cool,, after a long time, how is your life in Australia? You sound like a good man this year. Where is your friend( all4kak)? Or he change his name to something else grin?
MPSA aussie is fine thank you grin grin I think all4naija deactivated.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Where's the spear-wielding, half-naked, tree-hoping primate called MPSA whose mouth reeks of pap and nkoboti.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2016
I thought this stuff was about to get interesting undecided undecided undecided

Turns out the Zulu lack spontaneity in the same degree his ancestors lacked direction to liberation.

Offspring of the damned.

***walks outta thread****
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by mzilakazi(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
South African women married to Nigerian men have formed an online organisation named "southsouthafricanwomenmarried to Nigerian men. Go Google it for your free education . What gap was closed? You still have just 1 billonaire in all of south africa. South africa is still the most unequal country in the world. You're still unable to feed yourself. More than 70% blacks are unemployable. You have one of the biggest slums in Africa (Khayelitsha) your school attendance is less than 50%. Your national pass mark is 30%. Your education system is ranked bottom last in international survey. You're a Hallucinating, tree-hoping monkey in all regard When Nigeria's constitution was being drafted, your fathers and entire lineage were up on the caves of mpumalanga competing with monkeys on jungle dexterity grin

There is no cure for stupidity and this is evidence to that.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MPSA(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Seems I struck a nerve, son. Stop whining, and stop trying to play Tarzan to impress blackcoffee, you're insecure and lack spontaneity. Your game sucks. You're a rapist by custom and a textbook example of stupidity personified Zulus are africa's most primitive savages lacking in all manners of civility. You cant even churn out an average line to woo a lady here, you are still making allusion to rapë grin . We brought you down from the trees but we can't get the tree out of you, sorry primate. Shoprite is owned by Christopher Wizzel, a boer, Zulus own nothing. If you got the brains to build shoprite, you and your lineage won't be the longest serving slaves in human history. 400 years of slavery have left a permanent stoop on your shoulders grin Nigerians have left their marks all over the world far better than any Zulu can dream of in a thousand years. From Egwali who built the world fastest computers, to Emeka who was the only black man in NASA presidential board comprising only 6 experts, to Wole Soyinka who is Africa's first Nobel price laureate, to Achebe who has the most translated book in all of Africa. Lolz, Zulus are the scums of Africa and the waste of Africa's land space.

We should have allowed the Boers snuff life outta you all and humanity would have been spared its worst burden. Domesticated pigs are of more economic value than Zulus. Nigerians are the most educated people in America --more educated than Americans themselves.

Zulus lack the balls to travel out of home. Go on and scream kill the Boers and wait for whites to feed you.

You epileptic, paranoiac, demented vegetable.

I will leave you bruised and bleeding on Nairaland's asphalt and not even the coffe of blaq will redeem your carcass.

You think I'm new here? grin
I will leave giant welts on your arse bigger than the Dutch left on your progenitors.

Cry baby of Africa
Perennial slaves
Waste of humanity
Economic destitute
Child of oblivion

The earth is better off with one less Muppet like you.

Don't cry small boy, am playing your game, makoko game grin, you like to cry like a child, am healing you grin, You will cry the whole day. You better go and buy a loaf of bread at shoprite grin cry small boy, I will give you your medicine if you don't stop, Queen Black coffee my dear, don't listen to lilets, am a good man grin
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2016
mzilakazi:

There is no cure for stupidity and this is evidence to that.
grin grin grin , So posits Nairaland's chief yam-chewing Zulu who is a compulsive liar, imposter and a fraud.

Welcome to the slaughter house. Let us simulate the battle here in a real-like manner in depiction of Soweto '76 where your ancestors surrendered and rendered you a wandering, uninhibited orgre with no heritage nor identity.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2016
MPSA:

[s]
Don't cry small boy, am playing your game, makoko game grin, you like to cry like a child, am healing you grin, You will cry the whole day. You better go a buy a loaf of bread at shoprite grin cry small boy, I will give you your medicine if you don't stop, Queen Black coffee my dear, don't listen to lilets, am a good man grin
[/s] NONSENSE!!!

This is what you brought to the battle arena? Disappointing. Not worth a response. Don't let the new moniker fool you.

Check @ lezz, your country men have met their untimely death by my hands.

And I shall be the death of you.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MPSA(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

MPSA aussie is fine thank you grin grin I think all4naija deactivated.

grin grin, keep on pushing life is a struggle.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MPSA(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
[/s] NONSENSE!!!

This is what you brought to the battle arena? Disappointing. Not worth a response. Don't let the new moniker fool you.

Check @ lezz, your country men have met their untimely death by my hands.

And I shall be the death of you.

Tell me, what are you doing in life? is like you are d*rty a$$ hole, washing cars and motor bikes on the street of lagos grin, am busy now, I will answer your sh*t late, keep on writing rubbish till late grin
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2016
MPSA:

grin grin, keep on pushing life is a struggle.
MPSA, aren't you gonna engage me, you xenophobic, cave-dwelling racoon?

You wanna drink blaq's coffee by force? That's a jungle move, you tree-hoping, leucophaeus baboon. grin grin grin

I know you Zulus fall on your women after being stuffed with dagga and pap. And you're out of touch with art of seduction and civil courtship. The world is bigger than you know, so take off your Soweto blinders and avail yourself the opportunity to get acquainted with basic human etiquettes.

You can't allow the Boers to keep wiping your ass each time you defecate.

Stand up for once in your subjugated life and bear your own weight.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2016
MPSA:

Tell me, what are you doing in life? is like you are d*rty a$$ hole, washing cars and motor bikes on the street of lagos grin, am busy now, I will answer your sh*t late, keep on writing rubbish till late grin
My life has left more imprints on the sand of time than that of your entire lineage.

Your entire existence has not justified the worth of sweat of 5 minutes _fuck your parents perspired to conceive you.

You're a waste of blood and tissue.

Sewer rat like you.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2016
MPSA, I need you to blow me away grin grin grin I want to dream in black and white.

Zulu-gibbon cool
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin
MPSA, beckon on all your Zulus to come hold me down.

I will make a mince meat outta your face, characterised by primitive smirk, blaqcoffee is gonna start having second thoughts.

And your lines are so unimpressive. I can see the frown of blaq's face as she watches her mugu being tossed like a limping dog across the halls of nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2016
MPSA:

I'm not buying that crap, busy with what? Practising bestial sleight?

Or you're still surfing the internet with a desktop?

Zulu I'm on mobile, sitting in my office and blowing you away to the slums of khayelitsha.

Fool, busy my ass -- sorry yours grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by snydergp1st(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
his ancestors were given free scholarships to university education by OBJ in 1975/6 so what do you expect of a soweto muppet who is accustomed to being subjugated and having a false sense Of entitlement.

That boy can't tell you his family history. You have been conversing with Africa's convulsive _idiot

The resident Niger Delta f..cktard refugee at it again.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2016
snydergp1st:

The resident Niger Delta person refugee at it again.
'Sup, my conquered mongoose from the land of make-beleive.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2016
snydergp1st:

The resident Niger Delta f..cktard refugee at it again.
Aren't you that mixed breed of quasi-primates and a meandering, itinerant tribe who have been engulf in fear and uncertainty?
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Empty house, then. Back to files on table with ears arched to my android for mentions.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by snydergp1st(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm not buying that crap, busy with what? Practising bestial sleight?

Or you're still surfing the internet with a desktop?

Zulu I'm on mobile, sitting in my office and blowing you away to the slums of khayelitsha.

Fool, busy my ass -- sorry yours grin

WOW!!! Alice in Wonderland my street barber its nice to see you still dreaming of working in a office one day boy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2016
snydergp1st:

WOW!!! Alice in Wonderland my street barber its nice to see you still dreaming of working in a office one day boy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You haven't earned a dime to support your living in your entire life.

You dispossessed waste-pipe. Where's your sense of hierarchy? The only change in your pocket is the one you made from ferrying drugs for a Nigerian drug lord to your junky sister. cool
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by snydergp1st(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Empty house, then. Back to files on table with ears arched to my android for mentions.

This is what happens when you give a primitive primate education in your land, they become bold and think they can debate with humans.
grin grin grin
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2016
snydergp1st:

This is what happens when you give a primitive primate education in your land, they become bold and think they can debate with humans.
grin grin grin
Your education began in 1994 when all of Africa rallied to bring you down from your jungles and caves.

Beleive me, you're inferior to dogs by birth and breeding.

My benevolence of humanity pulls my sympathy towards unhinged earthlings like you.

You're the armpit of humankind.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by snydergp1st(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
You haven't earned a dime to support your living in your entire life.

You dispossessed waste-pipe. Where's your sense of hierarchy? The only change in your pocket is the one you made from ferrying drugs from a Nigerian drug lord to your junky sister. cool

Shame still regurgitating same old shiiiit for years know.

I sense some underlying self hate, but its fine I know its hard being a nigerian gay destitute in a foreign land where you are seen as a primitive parasite.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by orisa37: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Nigeria should drag South Africa to A.U. to challenge her sudden animosity to Nigeria and against inter Africa's conventional trade and economic cooperation.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2016
snydergp1st:

Shame still regurgitating same old shiiiit for years know.

I sense some underlying self hate, but its fine I know its hard being a nigerian gay destitute in a foreign land where you are seen as a primitive parasite.
grin grin grin grin I can always tell when my diatribe hit its mark. Your pain is visible. wink

What could ever be as self-hating as a man whose father was a common butler and left him with no identity ?

You're the worst of the cursed!

Birds of the skies have a next,
A zulu like you is a wandering, eternal refugee with no ancestral history.

Your fathers called mine master.

You're a rebellious, pseudo-Changeling who is feeding off the crumbs and leftovers of the Boers.

One more rubbish from your sewage mouth and i shall hurl you back into time when your parents were dwelling in treetops, while you were sharing a make-shift tent up in the trees with mandrillus baboons.

Freeborn and bondsman don't mix, son.

You're fated to be a striving primate struggling on all fours to define his existence.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MduZA: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
snydergp1st:

grin grin grin

Lol...true that
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by DieVluit: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2016
postmann:

Ok, i said i wasnt going to quote you on nairaland, but you are just too raw, and your insults and jibes are as hot as volcanic lava on bare skin.
Take it easy. Have some respect for our brothers down under in southafrica.
He who is superior need not try hard to prove it, and who GOD has blessed above his equals need not find humility a difficult virtue.
We are surely blessed above southafrica in human and material resources and by far dwarf her in potentials, that you should find satisfying.
I think every political minded southafrican, including their policy makers are aware of what Nigeria is on this continent.
But i'm against verbal unslaught , esp against whole nation, people and tribe. Even against their forefathers who are long dead.
same goes for Mduza.

Bwahaha! Nigeria has been talking about potential for 60 years.

As for your material resources rubbish, talk to the picture. See your biggest nightmare...shale gas.

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
You just told me to mind my business in symbols.
..on the contrary! I just wanted you have the 411 asap..PRI to da CY..
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2016
DieVluit:

Bwahaha! Nigeria has been talking about potential for 60 years.

As for your material resources rubbish, talk to the picture. See your biggest nightmare...shale gas.

..you obviously are not in the know..shale gas ain't no nightmare..its just some American B.S ...
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin
MPSA, beckon on all your Zulus to come hold me down.

I will make a mince meat outta your face, characterised by primitive smirk, blaqcoffee is gonna start having second thoughts.

And your lines are so unimpressive. I can see the frown of blaq's face as she watches her mugu being tossed like a limping dog across the halls of nairaland. grin grin grin
I don't do mugus! which mugu you give me now?..Lezz and MPSA stop the pissing contest already!!! Lezz Babe, you can continue with Mdu and any other that dare show some ignominy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / List Of States Not Owing Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.