Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran (50684 Views)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MduZA: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
Are you such a daft? She's speaking from pains, the kind of pain only a broken, used and jilted lover can muster.

I only see hatred on her comment...no pain at all
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2016
MduZA:

I only see hatred on her comment...no pain at all
Because you're a dagga-smoking fagggot.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MduZA: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
Because you're a dagga-smoking fagggot.

Poverty is bad....

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MduZA: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2016
RudzSA:
Everyone knows what Nigerians are good for .it shows ..that even when an idiot says something enlightening you take it

Lol...
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
MduZA:

Poverty is bad....
There's no poverty of mind, spirit and finance that can compare with a black south African.

You genuinely earned the world's pity.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MduZA: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
There's no poverty of mind, spirit and finance that can compare with a black south African.

You genuinely earned the world's pity.

That's why they flock to your country like flies for better life..
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
MduZA:

That's why they flock to your country like flies for better life..
Zulus command less than 20% of the economy of South Africa. Whites of 7% has over 75% of your wealth.

The same docility that engulf your souls to servitude and apartheid has still deaden your zeal to emigrate.

Your only escape route from a life marked by slevery, destitution, violence, subjugation, illiteracy and incompetence is Xenophobia.

You just detest the free spirit of Nigerians

A spirit that knows no limitation and master.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MduZA: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
Zulus command less than 20% of the economy of South Africa. Whites of 7% has over 75% of your wealth.

The same docility that engulf your souls to servitude and apartheid has still deaden your zeal to emigrate.

Your only escape route from a life marked by slevery, destitution, violence, subjugation, illiteracy and incompetence is Xenophobia.

You just detest the free spirit of Nigerians

A spirit that knows no limitation and master.

I know you will scream on top of your voice when I tell you that your huge vacuum economy is 100% owned by foreigners (south Africans) included....

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Lezzlie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
MduZA:

I know you will scream on top of your voice when I tell you that your huge vacuum economy is 100% owned by foreigners (south Africans) included....
You're barely literate. So you're a confused poodle.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by DieVluit: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
MduZA:

Please forgive the drug-gerians. They are now bruised and battered.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Sunky200: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
MansaMoussa:
Nonsense!
We can boost the domestic market in Africa For our oil.
Secure a low interest loan from China and build a west Africa gas pipeline extending all the way to Gambia...then sell at rock bottom price, govt to govt..
Russia did it in Europe...we can do it

the only positive comment/contribution on this tread so far.
your suggestion can even be achieved with the recovered money from the yam eaters. it is well
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
DieVluit:

Please forgive the drug-gerians. They are now bruised and battered.

I'll rather be a druglord than a junkie grin
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Sunky200: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
MansaMoussa:
Nonsense!
We can boost the domestic market in Africa For our oil.
Secure a low interest loan from China and build a west Africa gas pipeline extending all the way to Gambia...then sell at rock bottom price, govt to govt..
Russia did it in Europe...we can do it

God Bless You for this construtive piece, so far the best opinion/contribution.
this idea can even be funded using the recovered looted money.
it is well
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by OohLalah(f): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

I'll rather be a druglord than a junkie grin

Gbam! Drug- gerians who are killed by swallowing their own drugs and stage a pretend protest accusing others of killing them. cheesy cheesy cheesy Desperation beyond imagination grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by tsdarkside(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lezzlie:
Don't let the pretentious Mandela boys ruffle a strand of your hair.

South Africa lacks the wherewithal to lead the SADC, let alone the continent.

Firstly, they are political rookies who lack the art of geopolitical diplomacy and tact. As long as blacks handle the political hierarchy in that country, S.A is just another quasi-zimbabwe waiting to happen.

Remember how they disgraced Africa during the Laurent Gbagbo Côte D' voire presidential crisis?

Or when they displayed their international shallowness during the Gaddafi brouhaha? Or The Mandela vs. Abacha faceoff ?

Secondly, Egypt has displaced South Africa as the number 2 economy in Africa. And man, GDP nominal or Raw GDP is an indispensable/indisputable tool in global political projection. E.G Germany in Europe, Brazil in South America, China, India in Asia.

Do you see where Nigeria is coming in ?

Thirdly, south Africa has one of the most redundant, docile and timid citizens (excluding the 7% white whom however lacks legibility, ) in all of Africa.

Remember Xenophobia has occurred 3 times in the land of the unhinged savages. Not even Burundi or Somalia can have citizens so uncouth, utterly lacking in all spheres of social polish and sophistication. This are people who have earned the ire and distrust of many African countries at the political level.

South Africa's population, finally, do not do justice of representing Africa in any respect. Not only is she geographically situated at the bottom of Africa, she has often engaged in destabilising her region in the past, during the apartheid era.

Lastly, South Africa still trails behind in humanitarian and militarily sacrifices to African countries behind Ethiopia and Nigeria. These two countries are by far the largest military donors to the UN for peace keeping mission across the world.

Even if S.A bribed , like she did to host the world cup, she is fated to fail.

Zulus are always insecure, 400 years of slavery no be beans grin grin grin

dont mind dem...if they are soooo that tough,why didnt the defend gadaffi,that wanted the best for africa??...

does a leader behave like this,and let is subordinates perish??...

the are only strong,when they can fight against black-people...but when it comes to defend us against the whites,their power leave them...

stvpid-post-apartheid-asssholes.....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by snydergp1st(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..you like men,huh? ..its all good..I see you and your buddy Mdu taking the selfie on your dp...cute!

Homophobic fool, your comment is a prime example why your country is still a epitome of backwardness. This is 2016 wake up.

Anyway I got no beef with you.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by DieVluit: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont mind dem...if they are soooo that tough,why didnt the defend gadaffi,that wanted the best for africa??...

does a leader behave like this,and let is subordinates perish??...

the are only strong,when they can fight against black-people...but when it comes to defend us against the whites,their power leave them...

stvpid-post-apartheid-asssholes.....!!!

Yes because Nigerians are known to have fought against black-on-black oppression that is the history of Nigeria, right?

Yes, so today, there is no Boko Haram. No Fulani herdsmen killings. There has never been military rule. There are no Birfran people being shot in the street. There is essentially no black-on-black violence over there. We hear you. Nigerians love other blacks so much. They love them so much that they do not kill them with drugs, human trafficking, yahoo boy activities and human slavery. Sure thing, man. Your successive black governments have shown you the greatest love of all, seeing as they never stole your tax money. Instead, they built you world-class infrastructure. You are not economic refugees in other countries, as a result.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
DieVluit:

Yes because Nigerians are known to have fought against black-on-black oppression that is the history of Nigeria, right?

Yes, so today, there is no Boko Haram. No Fulani herdsmen killings. There has never been military rule. There are no Birfran people being shot in the street. There is essentially no black-on-black violence over there. We hear you. Nigerians love other blacks so much. They love them so much that they do not kill them with drugs, human trafficking, yahoo boy activities and human slavery. Sure thing, man. Your successive black governments have shown you the greatest love of all, seeing as they never stole your tax money. Instead, they built you world-class infrastructure. You are not economic refugees in other countries, as a result.

Go and finger-fvck-yourself...

Why didnt you give gadaffi asylum,the way nigeria gave charles taylor??...
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by DieVluit: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

Go and finger-fvck-yourself...

Why didnt you give gadaffi asylum,the way nigeria gave charles taylor??...

You mean like we're giving thousands of black Nigerians asylum in South Africa?

Right...

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by tsdarkside(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2016
DieVluit:

You mean like we're giving thousands of black Nigerians asylum in South Africa?

Right...

do you even know how many blacks are in nigeria that are not nigerians??

we just dont make noise about it...
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MPSA(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
I can smell another a$$ hole heregrin, black coffee I really miss you Girl. I want to drink my coffee grin
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by MPSA(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
tsdarkside:

ahhhhhhh....scatter!!!!!....first the biafrauudians nau you....what the hell,do you mofos in the south think you are??..

why the hell,did you accept homosexuality??!!!!..... angry angry angry angry

In south africa we aren't stupid, our government doesn't want to involve itself on someone else private life, your mess up life is yours, you can choose to f*ck yourself 100 times no one will bother you, till you decide to sell drugs as usually grin, is then you will be arrested grin Good answer neh cheesy
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
MPSA:

In south africa we aren't stupid, our government doesn't want to involve itself on someone else private life, your mess up life is yours, you can choose to f*ck yourself 100 times no one will bother you, till you decide to sell drugs as usually grin, is then you will be arrested grin Good answer neh cheesy

thunda fire you...feel free to stick your finger up your asss....
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by UyiIredia(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Then Nigerians should be ready to boycotts all South Africa goods and services in Nigeria.

Not a bad idea. I once told my sister I would prefer to use GOTV to DSTV. dem still dey charge high for their telecoms service dey rob Nigerians blind.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by DieVluit: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
tsdarkside:

do you even know how many blacks are in nigeria that are not nigerians??

we just dont make noise about it...

Nigeria doesn't even know what its own population is. How on earth will you know how many South Africans you have? Besides, Nigeria is known for exporting economic refugees all over the world.

More Nigerian economic refugees in SA than there ever will be SA people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
snydergp1st:

Homophobic fool, your comment is a prime example why your country is still a epitome of backwardness. This is 2016 wake up.

Anyway I got no beef with you.
Homosexual Fool...i got beef with You punk, You are so gay that's what with the HIV status of your gay colored country...btw you mustn't be pained to the level of name calling since you enjoy being the cu.nt for men as yourself cheesy.. foolish fu.cktard undecided
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by tsdarkside(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
DieVluit:

Nigeria doesn't even know what its own population is. How on earth will you know how many South Africans you have? Besides, Nigeria is known for exporting economic refugees all over the world.

More Nigerian economic refugees in SA than there ever will be SA people in Nigeria.

how the hell did we land by subject refugee??..

i taught we were talking about oil,and why south-africa dont take a stand for africa....
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by snydergp1st(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
n
BlaqCoffee109:
Homosexual Fool...i got beef with You punk, You are so gay that's what with the HIV status of your gay colored country...btw you mustn't be pained to the level of name calling since you enjoy being the cu.nt for men as yourself cheesy.. foolish fu.cktard undecided

Ugly igbo b..itch im not gay.

last time checked nigeria had the second highest hiv infected population and had the worst infant mortality rate in africa, so if i were you i'll shut the f.ucvk up and get my facts right miss polio 2016 shocked

B..itch i normally respect woman but for you flat head stinking BENIN STATE prost..titute i will make an exception.

Now run run and go do what you b.i.tches do best.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by DieVluit: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
tsdarkside:

how the hell did we land by subject refugee??..

i taught we were talking about oil,and why south-africa dont take a stand for africa....

Maybe look at your posts.

And taking in tons of Nigerian refugees, including giving Nigerians malls and shops is taking a stand enough.
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by tsdarkside(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
DieVluit:

And taking in tons of Nigerian refugees, including giving Nigerians malls and shops is taking a stand enough.

okay ooo...i dont want querrel with you anyways....
Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by 14(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2016
DieVluit:

Last time i checked, Nigeria had the biggest economy in Africa, so they say. So, What are Nigerians doing in South Africa? leaving behind a rich country like nigeria and go to hustle in a poor country like SA.

If Nigerians still flock in thousands if not millions to SA, that shows how SA economy is much stronger and bigger compare to that if Nigeria. paper economy dont give people jobs. Why are Nigerians in South Africa? thats a big question

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran by 14(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2016
UyiIredia:

Not a bad idea. I once told my sister I would prefer to use GOTV to DSTV. dem still dey charge high for their telecoms service dey rob Nigerians blind.

You are exposing yourself my man. GOTV and DSTV are one thing, both owned by multichoice, kwaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.