Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) (28851 Views)

Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by saints2(f): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
irepagbor:

There is something wrong with the photos. perhaps we didn't get the real pics.

FACT: 1.
There is no hospital ward in this country with chairs..............so OP need to explain better, not just deceptive pics.

FACT: 2.
There must be special bond between a staff or the hospital and patient. e.g Tribalism or nepotism or humanitarian.
I am sure no bed space but the doctor or patient agree to rest or being treated there.

Bros, thanks for your observation, but I will direct you to read the story again.

I said a source sent to me one, two, there are no bed space left, as the hospital bed space are occupied.

I will go and get more story when I find things myself, my source is not able to take some detailed pictures as I would have done personally, and mind you he went there to visit someone, I was not there, I was sent the pictures to feature on my blog. So nothing deceptive about this, as pictures dont lie.

Thank you
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by gsalvatore: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
God has left this fvcking continent.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by fabfunmi(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
saints2:

Are you for real?? You mean you can do this if you are a doctor? Maybe you need to read the story once again..
what re u saying?fine their condition is bad...agreed...but they re receiving treatment...is it not patient that re occupying the bed...or is d MD sleeping on the beD
...HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Adenle041:

You spoke my mind but the case of rat in the environment must be control to stop the spread of lassa fever and mosquito net provided for both the patient on the bed and on the floor
true talk
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by daemrys(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
this absurd tho...
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by dozzy001(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
blizard44:
Is that Fashola's Lagos or Osun?
No, Fashola's Niger
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by islandmoon: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP should be sacked! enough of this rubbish! they have those fine chairs and no bed? stop posting rubbish on social media, enough of this rubbish! the state government should send a team of auditors to go and audit the account of that hospital before anything is done!
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by mydex93(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
And this is supposed to be the speaker lagos house of assembly' constituency....once they vote them in, they forget the people who voted them..treacherous politicians
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by dewale1234(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
saints2:

Are you for real?? You mean you can do this if you are a doctor? Maybe you need to read the story once again..
Then tell them o go home and come back when the beds are free. undecided
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by nelson212(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
And yet politicians are jetting away with billions of naira. Then the enemy of the country go talk say buhari dey witch hunt this thiefs.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Africa....nigeria...life doesn't matter in this part of the world.. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by 3kay945(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yɛt sօʍɛ ʍօʀօռs աօʊʟɖ քʀɛʄɛʀ tօ ɖɨɛ ʄօʀ քօʟɨtɨċɨaռs.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by columbus007(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Look @what s going on,yet d government of d day can't see dis,yet they r busying fighting ghost money,only for some dongoyaro in government to be galloping upandown looking for stolen funds undecided
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by anonimi: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
flexxyworld:
Such a shame too even imagine I was born in that hospital.. Anyways.. God bless nigeria

One would think that you will lead a protest and/or petition to your:

- state honourable
- representative
- senator

to fix the hospital where you were born.

God won't come down to fix it. If you like say God bless Nigeria till eternity

1 Like

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
IzonOwei:
Africa....nigeria...life doesn't matter in this part of the world.. embarassed

Yes. I agree.....Since the masses don't believe their lives matter, the primitive leaders couldn't care any less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
anonimi:

One would think that you will lead a protest and/or petition to your:

- state honourable
- representative
- senator

to fix the hospital where you were born.

God won't come down to fix it. If you like say God bless Nigeria till eternity

Simple.

Besides God doesn't build nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by rafabenitez: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
And yet when somebody calls it a zoo,some people will say shoot at sight.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by hollywater: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
A whole Lagos States.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by juman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
Everything's possible in Naija... so pathetic

The poor keep suffering .. God help us.

Hmmm

A destroyed country.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by jarofbeauty: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
abere888:
Dis is one of the reasons dasuki and Jonathan must return our stolen money
So Jonathan and Dasuki are responsible for the terrible state of this hospital and the way patients are being treated? Issorai!

Saint Tinubu and saint Fashola are working. APC change!
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by cutekhalifa(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is that place a Zoo or one of IDP camp in buhari duara village ? Fashola and his puppet will never cease to amaze me.... Eko ni
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by PresVA: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
dearpreye:

When the poor are truly tired of the sufferings, they will know exactly what to do.
What are they going to do?
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by mecuzee(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
How important is health? Priceless !
Jesus wants you healthy!
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Kazrem(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Olohun s'anu
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
What are they going to do?

What do you do when you're tired being pushed to the wall?
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by ronnisexy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
God help us in this country. Really a pathethic site n condition!!!
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by tunesoft(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
E go better
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by SirLewis(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
I heard someone mention a revolution. Lol sadly as long as these same poor ones will turn to daddy G.O for prayers who will in turn give them empty promises in exchange for their hard earned money, nothing will happen. It's not today things like this started. How about when sane people were eating from trash bins? Nigeria will only get worse, and people will continue to smile and suffer. Reminds me of smiley in the Ridiculous 6
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by donfemo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Agbanasm:
Stop castigating gov, orile Agege gen Hosp is on of the best general hospital in Lagos if not in naija as a whole, it's a place I know so well

How many Hospitals have you visited in Nigeria? Have you been to any of the University teaching hospitals? that's the Hospital you know, there are hundreds you don't know so don't say its the best in Lagos or Nigeria. Compared to Hospitals I have seen Orile Agege Hospital is pathetic.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
dearpreye:

When the poor are truly tired of the sufferings, they will know exactly what to do.

The poor still lik suffering especially in nigeria. Epileptic power supply, no good roads, no better hospital and no good social amenities. The rich who controls every thing in nigeria through our politics keep embezzling and we clap for them if they are sick they will fly abroad. if u talk too much they will call u wailing wailers on Nairaland. Irrespective of parties I expect all Nigeria especially the literate to get consciousness of this evil... in nigeria the rich get richer while the poor are busy fighting over party and politics. We have been blindfolded by the PDP, APC and other parties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by salawerokosu: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
i work in d state general hospital and it is not possible for patients to sleep on d floor.
Re: General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided LOOK AT WHERE DECADES OF MASSIVE LOOTING HAS BROUGHT US AS A NATION sad THOSE POLITICIANS WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE FOR MAKING THE COMMON MAN PASS THROUGH THIS HARDSHIP. THE MASSES ARE MOSTLY AT FAULT FOR DEFENDING THESE LOOTERS WHO HAVE MADE THEIR LIVES MISERABLE ALL BECAUSE HE/SHE IS FROM THEIR TRIBE OR ETHNICITY FORGETTING THAT POLITICIANS PUT ASIDE TRIBAL DIFFERENCES WHEN THEY LOOT THE COMMON WEALTH. I PRAY THE BLIND MASSES RECIEVE SENSE THIS YEAR undecided

I pray the blind ones will stop the attitude of PDP and APC. The politicians r Making there money. Decanting from one party to another and we r here supporting them... The masses are really blind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) / RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos / Rainfall Exhumes Corpses From Graves At A Cemetery In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.