Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof (6656 Views)

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
dolphinheart:
The thread so far has produced some truthfull and false answers.
Would keep following.
Hope the op can add this view or question to the topic.

When the day of God wrath come and the wicked are destroyed, what will happen to the pregnancy of a pregnant woman, as in, will god throw the unborn infant with the woman into the lake of fire. If no, pls what will happen to that unborn baby.

Secondly, people say bad people will burn in hell when they die, pls what happens to a bad pregnant woman when she dies? Will the baby follow her to hell to be burnt too? If not, where would the unborn infant be?
Hmmm...
It gets more interesting.
I just hope these questions wake many up. We keep going in circles defending god. I am sure the best answer u will get would be the epic "let god be the judge" response.
Yet god never intervenes in the affairs of men. It is men that always speak on his behalf, fight on his behalf...

1 Like

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Oh my good sir, I never said god threw them in hell directly. My point is if god did not care to save them from judgment he dished out to the wicked (according to the bible) generation of noah and sodom, then what is the guarantee that babies won't also burn in hell just like other sinners, since they perished with sinners in the 2 cases I presented.
Note, no importance was given to their innocence. The bible just focused on noah and his family and how noah was so righteous and how he preached but no one listened then god destroyed everyone including the children that had no understanding to even seek salvation.
That is my point. It is a strong pointer that if we go by the imperfect teachings of the bible, then we relegate children to same fate as adults, disregarding their innocence in savage grandeur. While focusing on the vanity of the righteous and celebrating their triumph such as noah is being celebrated till this day, while we forget the thousands of children who died painful unjust deaths. Where is our humanity?
What does this say about our future if this are the heroisms we celebrate.
And yet we excitedly preach of impending judgments from a all loving god that has failed to demonstrate fairness in justice in time past.

OK, so you do not have 'biblical proof' after all.
"The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil" Isaiah 57: 1
Well, here I see that it is perfectly in order with a holy God to physical remove a righteous person to a better place in order to spare them from evil
I think heaven is a better placefor infants than thousands of infants being suddenly left without father or mother...... Since u care much more about these infants than God, I guess u would prefer to leave perhaps hundreds of thousands of infants to 8 adults to manage!
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Hmmm...
It gets more interesting.
I just hope these questions wake many up. We keep going in circles defending god. I am sure the best answer u will get would be the epic "let god be the judge" response.
Yet god never intervenes in the affairs of men. It is men that always speak on his behalf, fight on his behalf...
You are not the judge, are u?
God does not need our feeble minds and hands to defend him. And that is not at all what I'm doing. Dont mix things up.it is for ur sake; to save u from ur error .
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by chakwa: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
HardMirror:

this is all I need, read the bolded part. So people (including children) went to hell first. That is one fact we have agreed on though they would later get saved after jesus died. Good. So we agree on that. Even babies that don't know their left from right?

So jesus went to hell to preach to those who were there. Getting more interesting and ridiculous. The time from the flood to jesus time was at least 4000 years. So babies had to stay in hell for 4000 years suffering for what they don't understand. Good.
Lol

So god could only save 8 people. And noah was the only one he found righteous which was the criteria of even saving him and his family in the first place. If noah had been like the rest it is likely god would have destroyed everybody. God never considered babies to be innocent. They died in the flood. They were never considered.
Smh. You are just trying so had to defend god's actions. While skipping they fact that god did something (which I know he didn't anyway) that was cruel.

Let's go on

so the rain started, people repented. Can babies repent? Do they even know what is going on? Am I talking about people who can repent or babies?
And even though they repented as you claim. They still perished anyway. Or did your own bible tell you that god stop the flood?
Getting interesting (hope you see how you are making a fool of yourself)

You shld also be laughing at her ignorance.
I asked a simple question and she said once people die they aRe free from their sins. So to her that makes all babies go to heaven. If that is true why can't shekau and Isis members go to heaven when they die since that is her excuse for babies making heaven. Or you have problem reading and understanding?

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

This verse 7 therefore means that just as those who are dead physicaly cannot lie, steal, kill, fornicate etc, christians should also be like that. simple.

Thank you for the explanation. So jessica is wrong with her own explanation. This makes more sense. People cannot sin after they die. But how does this answer the question I am asking here? Why did god destroy babies in sodom and at the great flood. Why did he not find them worthy to be saved? Abeg, how does this passage you and Jessica are quoting answer my question?
You guys are jokers indeed.

As for the issue of the existence of God, I am a medical student. things around me opened my mind to possibilities. A patient was diagnosed HIV 1 and HIV 2 positive. the sickness was already manifesting because the CD4 count was low- (low immune response to illness). After a relative of mine (a doctor) finally prayed for her, she went for the test again as she noticed improvement in her health. she was HIV negative. COnfused, she confirmed the test again, same result. I am a type of person that i prefer to believe after seeing so when
i embark on a journey, there is no need to turn back. This kind of things blow away the minds of those in the medical field including the person that prayed for her. ANother example was cancer of the cervix that was healed etc.

If you tell an animal that a vehicle exists that can move faster than the speed of sound, you might get laughter(hyena) or be eaten alongside. but it doesnt mean that that vehicle doesnt exist. I believe that insulting one another (bunch of confused people, you are decieving yourself) over unconfirmed issues, is animalistic. Humans should act intelligently. everyone deserve to be heard. I like your questions, they deserve explanations @Hard mirror, but be open minded.

As I said earlier, you have succeeded in explaining NOTHING. You are talking about god existing and miracles. You are talking about jesus going to hell to preach to people. You are talking about people being free from sin once they die cos they can't sin, ARE WE GOING TO BE JUDGED FOR LIFE WE LIVE AFTER DEATH OR FOR ACTIONS of our lives now? Stop going off topic.
You sound dull for a medical student.
Simple question. Why did god destroy everybody including babies during the flood? Why same at sodom and gomorrah? Even though babies are innocent and suffered unjustly, not knowing what what going on?
Simple question, see all the irrelevant passages you are quoting.

If you were a soldier will you evade Isis camp and kill the babies along with the adults? If we humans can be compassionate, how much more a all loving god, all powerful. Cldnt he have deviced a better way to handle the situation?

I repeat. You all sound ridiculous in your desperation to defend god and you end up not making sense or addressing the issue

It is clear you didnt read all i wrote. I said babies are innocent and they go to heaven. they have not sinned. i explained that before. stop repeating things to get likes(maybe). There is good and everlasting life after death. reread what i wrote the first time. Is it not better to enjoy after death than leave life as a orphan. SENSE.
I also addressed other issues on the page apart from the one you spoke of HardMirror. i was not only replying you. as i said i encourage iopen mindedness. if you want clearance on an issue on the bible, simply ask. you do not need to add things like, "You guys are jokers indeed", "hope you see how you are making a fool of yourself", "Getting more interesting and ridiculous" etc. it tells things about you. it seems like people cannot work with you HardMirror because when disagreements comes, people would get irritated.
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
chakwa:

It is clear you didnt read all i wrote. I said babies are innocent and they go to heaven. they have not sinned. i explained that before. stop repeating things to get likes(maybe). There is good and everlasting life after death. reread what i wrote the first time. Is it not better to enjoy after death than leave life as a orphan. SENSE.
I also addressed other issues on the page apart from the one you spoke of HardMirror. i was not only replying you. as i said i encourage iopen mindedness. if you want clearance on an issue on the bible, simply ask. you do not need to add things like, "You guys are jokers indeed", "hope you see how you are making a fool of yourself", "Getting more interesting and ridiculous" etc. it tells things about you. it seems like people cannot work with you HardMirror because when disagreements comes, people would get irritated.

I am sorry you are not getting enough likes after all the effort you put in typing. But remember likes are not useful in the real world.
My question has been answered by matured and straight forward folks. I showed gratitude to them and never mocked them. Maybe if you dealth with my question more directly I won't seem to be up tight.
Have a good night
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
accountable01:

OK, so you do not have 'biblical proof' after all.
"The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil" Isaiah 57: 1
Well, here I see that it is perfectly in order with a holy God to physical remove a righteous person to a better place in order to spare them from evil
I think heaven is a better placefor infants than thousands of infants being suddenly left without father or mother...... Since u care much more about these infants than God, I guess u would prefer to leave perhaps hundreds of thousands of infants to 8 adults to manage!
You are making sense
Perhaps god took them away (in his own best judgment) just as the scripture you quoted states.
Yes it makes sense. But don't forget god actually make conscious effort to save thos considered righteous. The babies did not perish with dignity, they perished as part of the wicked. No reference was ever made to show that god actually had them in his agenda. It was very clear that god appraised the righteous (noah and lot) against the rest (everyone else) who were deserving of the kind of death they died.
Why not rapture them? Why shld the burn and drown?

1 Like

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Charlesdock(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
*Sign into thread.
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have gotten all the answers I need.
Thank you all.
All the best serving god.
If I should really answer you guys I may sound insulting. But from the answers you've given I think I clearly understand what religion thrives on unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
HardMirror:

You are making sense
Perhaps god took them away (in his own best judgment) just as the scripture you quoted states.
Yes it makes sense. But don't forget god actually make conscious effort to save thos considered righteous. The babies did not perish with dignity, they perished as part of the wicked. No reference was ever made to show that god actually had them in his agenda. It was very clear that god appraised the righteous (noah and lot) against the rest (everyone else) who were deserving of the kind of death they died.

Now the subject of our discussion seems to be changing. Why do righteous people suffer same fate with the wicked on earth? Would be a better title.
Why do so called Christians suffer cancer, rejection, rape, and lassa fever just like murderers, thieves and the likes?
Or perhaps.....
Why did Jesus who knew no sin, suffer the cruelest death on calvary cross.
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
accountable01:

Now the subject of our discussion seems to be changing. Why do righteous people suffer same fate with the wicked on earth? Would be a better title.
Why do so called Christians suffer cancer, rejection, rape, and lassa fever just like murderers, thieves and the likes?
Or perhaps.....
Why did Jesus who knew no sin, suffer the cruelest death on calvary cross.

Please see may last post above.
Don't let me reply you as I should. What I appreciate is the effort you at least put in making things clear to me. But I find your submissions insulting to my intelligence. You can try it with a 2 year old anyw say. Discussing this further will take us no were. Just read all your post so far and ask yourself, "if you were a god that can do allllll things and has the greatest love no human can ever have for another. Will you even burn those children? Will you make them drown?" Think about it. If those stories were true, is god truely love? We humans are not even that humane. Think and stop rushing to defend god.
I got all the answers I need. Just stop this already. Hence forth I will see christains as equal to isis and boko haram. You have no love and compassion in you. None of you could see the injustice done, just because you are determined that god cannot be unjust. Yet you rush to criticize boko haram that are also just fighting for god. You forgot that moses lead one of the biggest genocide in history, killing people to take their land claiming god sent him. Yet you sit every sunday and celebrate tyrants like moses, samson, joshua, david etc. You never for a moment ask yourself how different these men are fRom isis and boko haram. You wicked souls.
Pls I won't reply your kind anymore. Go your way.
if the devil were real, I will gladly serve him before I even think of serving jehovah. The evil of god far out weighs that of the devil even from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't let me reply you as I should. What I appreciate is the effort you at least put in making things clear to me. But I find your submissions insulting to my intelligence. You can try it with a 2 year old anyw say. Discussing this further will take us no were. Just read all your post so far and ask yourself, "if you were a god that can do allllll things and has the greatest love no human can ever have for another. Will you even burn those children? Will you make them drown?" Think about it. If those stories were true, is god truely love? We humans are not even that humane. Think and stop rushing to defend god.
I got all the answers I need. Just stop this already. Hence forth I will see christains as equal to isis and boko haram. You have no love and compassion in you. None of you could see the injustice done, just because you are determined that god cannot be unjust. Yet you rush to criticize boko haram that are also just fighting for god. You forgot that moses lead one of the biggest genocide in history, killing people to take their land claiming god sent him. Yet you sit every sunday and celebrate tyrants like moses, samson, joshua, david etc. You never for a moment ask yourself how different these men are fRom isis and boko haram. You wicked souls.
if the devil were real, I will gladly serve him before I even think of serving jehovah. The evil of god far out weighs that of the devil even from the bible.
How come u are this angry with a "thing" that is not real?
Who ever got angry at the 'villains' in 'fairy tales?
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2016
accountable01:

How come u are this angry with a "thing" that is not real?
It is obvious you are slow
I am angry that you believe in wickedness and many celebrate wickedness. Of cos your god is not real, but your believe in him and his actions are real. And it irritates me that humans can be so heartless

1 Like

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 24, 2016
HardMirror:

I am angry that you believe in wickedness and many celebrate wickedness. Of cos your god is not real, but your believe in him and his actions are real. And it irritates me that humans can be so heartless

Well, if those 'wickedness' never actually happened ....... And all is fairy tales...... Do u really think you would be this angry? And we are 'heartless' for believing in fairies..... Haba!
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2016
HardMirror:

But you are right about our belief been real....

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

But if that which we have as evidence for the unseen is 'real', then there is no shadow of doubt about the reality of the unseen Himself.
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by chakwa: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
HardMirror:

You are making sense

I also have ideas that could help. If i was given 5 billion dollars and 6 dollars is to be taken from me, i would not call that wickedness of any sort. Same application here. the glories of afterlife are far incomparable to losing life by fire water etc. this is why rational thinking christians can easily die for their faith through any death (torture, burning, drowning etc). Also, note that, before gold is finally very useful and expensive, it was passed through fire. The gold would have complained of course, if it could talk. BUt, if it considered his latter ending, it would not be a problem at all.

HardMirror:

You have a point but see this side.
All the judges on this earth, need to be considered wicked also (even than the devil)- they have sentenced people to death by hanging, 100 years imprisonment, they did not even consider the family this people are leaving behind. children have been orphaned etc. they have ruled against doctors that did not support killing innocent children(abortion). they did not support the weak(innocent children). they put people in umkempt prisons where they are left to die of illnesses other than the prison sentence. chai, you cant count the number of atrocities this judges have commited. we should raise a stand against all of them. we should make sure that the idea of the court of law be totally abolished. this heartless group of people need to be dealt with. I cant believe that people can be so heartless to have even supported their work.

Well, if you do not agree to the above paragraph, then understand that those people (moses joshua david etc) were used to bring God's judgement before Christ came. When Christ came, grace to be changed inside out arrived. so people that commit atrocious practices can be prayed for until they become truly righteous people.

HardMirror:

If God is not real, youve got an explanation to make concerning how HIV 1 and 2 was healed (i witnessed it). remember that i believe that lying is a sin and so i didnt lie to you.

Hope all this made sense. you dont need to reply though so that the thread can end. wink
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by chakwa: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

Yeah but God KNOWS everything, right? So then, how can we have complete control over actions? If he truly knows all, he'll know from our birth, whether we'll go to heaven or not. If he doesn't know, then he's not omniscient.

I really do not know how to start but just pardon me and follow. the points might be jumbled up.
When God created us (people that have choice), it was great humility for Him because He has to come and find out what our choices are.

Knowledge over anything is graded from 0 to 100% so you could know a lot about your brother and yet not know about the number of hairs on his head. So God knows about all things but when it comes to rational beings like man, He has to wait till we choose before He can know for sure.

Gen 22:12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by CoolUsername: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
chakwa:

I really do not know how to start but just pardon me and follow. the points might be jumbled up.
When God created us (people that have choice), it was great humility for Him because He has to come and find out what our choices are.

Knowledge over anything is graded from 0 to 100% so you could know a lot about your brother and yet not know about the number of hairs on his head. So God knows about all things but when it comes to rational beings like man, He has to wait till we choose before He can know for sure.

Gen 22:12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

So, in other words, he's not omniscient?
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by chrmn1: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

First let me commend you and the other guy. I am glad you guys are beginning to address my query directly. Thanks

Now to the verses you quoted. That is commendable. But if god could reason like this, why didn't he apply same to the generation of noah and sodom? Why the inconsistency?
Why is it same god says he will visit the sins of fathers on the children unto the 4th generation? Could it be that these inconsistency is a product of the different authors of the bible?
These are my thoughts
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:14 KJV

But Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 NASB
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by otemanuduno: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
omasco92:
Point of correction

You are not the judge.

God is the Judge.

This is the word of the LORD

Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

He says to Moses and you ain't bothered that he didn't say to you? Your god must be mad for saying to Moses and not saying to you grin
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by otemanuduno: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
chakwa:

If God is not real, youve got an explanation to make concerning how HIV 1 and 2 was healed (i witnessed it). remember that i believe that lying is a sin and so i didnt lie to you.

Hope all this made sense. you dont need to reply though so that the thread can end. wink
You witnessed scam O so sorry for you for not using your brain to detect the greatest scam ever. I told of the case of a Doctor Who helped pastor by telling people that they are HIV positive and then referring them to a pastor. Then when they return, he would test them and say that the HIV status has changed to negative.

Next time guy, don't believe this except it happens to you gangan. cool

1 Like

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by akintom(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:
If I asked, "do you think a 1 year old, 2 year old, maybe 5 month old or 1day old baby would go to hell if it dies, what would you say?" Most likely you would say NO.
But from accounts in the bible the answer is YES.

God obviously does not care if you are 1 day old or 1000years old. So far you are not part of his "Chosen" then you are up for destruction.

Have you ever wondered why god destroyed the whole sodom and gomorrah without sparing anyone? Or are there no babies in sodom?

Answer is yes, there are babies there.

Are the babies also sinners?

Hmmm.. If you say no, then that means god unjustly destroyed them

If you say yes, then that means even now if a child dies, it is going to hell, because it is a sinner. For ALL have sinned. And don't forget christainity teaches us that we inherited sin from adam and eve.

Either YES or NO, it is certain babies are going to hell since they are not born-again.

Or what do you think?

Maybe this is the reason why many babies are starving and dying of hunger while god is blessing some with private jets, luxury cars, mansions etc. He does not work by feeling, being an innocent baby does not matter to him. God is good! All the time! All the time! God is good!

This is one of the absurdities and horrific nonsense in Christian religion.

That its adherent will rather prefer complete blindness, than see the stupidity of holding on to the Bible.
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
akintom:

This is one of the absurdities and horrific nonsense in Christian religion.

That its adherent will rather prefer complete blindness, than see the stupidity of holding on to the Bible.
That is what being a christian is all about
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Another FACT with no rebuff
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by damogul: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2016
The OP has been exposed as a liar and a fraud. very clearly. Click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3485930/exposing-hardmirror-tale-two-mirrors
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by hopefulLandlord: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2016
babies going to hell
what a loving doG

1 Like

Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by reallest(f): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Yes they are going to hell,infact they must go to hell because of original sin.don't forget u re going to hell too,Johnnydon22 is going to hell,hopefullandlord is going to hell too,I didn't say dat Jehovah did grin grin
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by reallest(f): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2016
damogul:
The OP has been exposed as a liar and a fraud. very clearly. Click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3485930/exposing-hardmirror-tale-two-mirrors

Face d op pls
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2016
reallest:

Face d op pls
grin grin grin hehehehe, leave damogul alone o. If only you know how much hardmirror is giving him nightmares.
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by reallest(f): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:

grin grin grin hehehehe, leave damogul alone o.
If only you know how much hardmirror is giving him nightmares.
I can see from his action on this thread
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by HardMirror(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
reallest:
I can see from his action on this thread
I am just being real my dear cheesy
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by Gggg102(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof by shadeyinka(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2017
TrajansKong:

It matters not. God's will is all. Human feeling has no place in Heaven. Babies there shall be amongst the billions upon billions who burn now and forevermore.

Kneel and Praise Him! He is good!!
Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Lets Discuss - The Law Of Seedtime And Harvest Time / Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. / What It Truly Means To Be Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.