Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? (1136 Views)

Should Facebook And Twitter Pay Tax In Nigeria? / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by yawatide(f): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
http://www.nasrda-cgg.net/

Just thought I should share. Unless the "webmaster" or "guru" who did this visits this board, I doubt any review will be of any use. Having said that, if you have something to say, please be our guests grin
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by WebMonk(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
Jesus wept
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by remoranger(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
And Peter Lied grin grin
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by nitation(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
This is actually the best I have seen this year. Wow! this is gorgeous! Can you refer me to the developer for mid-night/after hour lessons.

- nitation
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by bug24(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
but why do i have to visit this site in the night? I FEAR SEEING VAMPIRES IN MA DREAMS.

and the webmaster proudly put his name there, he doesnt even have a site,

site designed by Yar Adua, Edited by Oyakhilome, Lord have mercy.

you guyz can tell me abt Jesus crying and Peter lying again, i bet this site caused em.
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by kolitos007: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2009
Men you guys are harsh, give the brother a break, someone's got to do something or start some where
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
Now that was a site. . .
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by yawatide(f): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2009
kolitos, mba nu tongue

Someone has got to start somewhere, sure, but not on a site that is representative of one's country as a whole. Imagine googling for Nigeria and that site comes up first and you go there. First impressions count. What would be running through your minds.

There are schools where you can go learn, or you could become an apprentice of sorts or you play with your skills on a local box.

I guess the better question is, who approved of the site's design/layout and what does this have to say about the approver(s)?
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by kolitos007: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2009
@yawa-ti-de
I get your point, but what am saying is that am s ure your first website was no better, and someone had to give you a chance to start, then you get better as time goes
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by bug24(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2009
kolito,

u dont use a national project like this to learn website development, thats what yawa is tryina tell u.

peepz can lay there hands on other things to brush emselves up not something that has to do with international representation of a country's image.

once again, that developer's ASS needs some whooping.
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by kolitos007: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2009
@bug24, I get your point, but shouldn't that be the fault of the people that gave the guy the project, and not the developers fault, he got the project and did it to the best of his ability.

Oh well, I am only trying to see sense into this and why this guy has done this, it may have been really cheap, or who knows
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by yawatide(f): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
yep kolitos, the primary fault as I mentioned, rests solely on the clients. Trust naija too, it is a product of cronyism, most likely.
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2009
That is yawa for you, straight to the point. . .koli - berra listen to advise
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by kolitos007: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2009
dhtml:

That is yawa for you, straight to the point. . .koli - berra listen to advise
I am gonna have to take back sit now grin
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by OmniPotens(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2009
What will you say after a completed and launched project?

"WELL DONE - THANKS - KEEP IT UP , "

Pals, let's just not ask many questions here. Reason being that Nigeria will always continue to be Nigeria even after the so called rebranding which I can't really say what level we have attained so far.
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by ilosiwaju: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2009
the person who approved that job must be crazy. this the the kind of case we expect efcc to take up. who knows how much they paid for that job.
angry
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by bug24(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
EFCC?

u havnt seen a case of two fighting under the nose of a mopol, and he didnt even say a word to em, na website dem go come face?

u neva start.
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by OmniPotens(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
What can the so called EFCC do in this matter?
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by segsalerty(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
Kiss your ass Mr Abayomi smith !!!! kiss
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by mamagee6(f): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
OmniPotens:

What can the so called EFCC do in this matter?

Absolutely nothing as usual. sad
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by quadrillio(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
fainted grin
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by smartsoft(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
[size=20pt]i designed it. so so so so so so[/size] grin
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by yawatide(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
i designed it. so so so so so so Grin

Then you need to go back to programming tongue
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by TechPros(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2009
LMAO. walahi i no fit laugh grin grin sad cry cry
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
smartsoft:

[size=20pt]i designed it. so so so so so so[/size] grin
Re: Your Tax Naira At Work. Who Did This Site? by smartsoft(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
[size=48pt]and you fink i can design such thing?? cheesy[/size]

(1) (Reply)

. / Is There Any Particular Difference Between Php's Intval And (int)? / download chattest.wapzak.in script now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.