Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside (44263 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Grace...
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by esaias1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by stonecoldcafe: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Vlady:
who want to loss its member na.
For God sake! What school did you attend? I hope you're not a graduate.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by SurefireAsoOke: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dfghj
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Shieldjnr: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
True talk. God help us in this Christian race. Amen
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
MrCyril:

Guess it's another catholic you are talking about, not the Catholic I attend.
My advice: lent is by the corner, follow all the activities closely then thank me on Easter Sunday

Bro, I want to be a true Christian in catholic church. But the Word there is weak. I got more conscious of building a relationship with God when I visited another church, just the preaching for that day gave me a serious rethink. I came back to my catholic church and I wasnt feeling it. I really want to get close to God in catholic not just observing catholic rituals and doctrines. Christianity is way deeper than that.

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by babyfaceafrica: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fact!!!
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by stonecoldcafe: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:
Thats what catholic does to me. Its as if I m not even committing enough sin sef. The worst is I cant even change church, it ll break my mother's heart.

How old are you?
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

How old are you?
Older than you. I m sure
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by BABANGBALI: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Funjosh:

Onisokuso agbaya sad
it was slip of tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by udmydearest(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:
Thats what catholic does to me. Its as if I m not even committing enough sin sef. The worst is I cant even change church, it ll break my mother's heart.
my brother, u need to sum up courage n take a walk.......... SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Religion is getting complex
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by stonecoldcafe: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:

Bro, I want to be a true Christian in catholic church. But the Word there is weak. I got more conscious of building a relationship with God when I visited another church, just the preaching for that day gave me a serious rethink. I came back to my catholic church and I wasnt feeling it. I really want to get close to God in catholic not just observing catholic rituals and doctrines. Christianity is way deeper than that.

Perhaps its your parish or the priest therein. Try moving parish and see if you still feel the same way. I was born into a catholic home and so I get where you're coming from. I'm no longer there but from time to time, I still attend. I can't help it.

My parents are still die hard catholics and their parish priest dey preach die. My mum also attends charismatic so sometimes you feel she is in a pentecoastal church. After she speak in tongues and preach ehn, you go confuse but by the time she carry her rosary again, you are reminded she is truly catholic.

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by shamecurls(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oregun connections......Una dey hear grin grin grin
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by brojoshua: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
RedCapChief:
First, any place that makes you comfortable in sin is not a church. Thus, this is a redundant statement.

I'm also very comfortable in my church. We have installed some multi-split air conditioners for proper ambience. We also have sub-woofers and surround sound speakers for praising God. The nice leather chairs prevent lack of blood flow to the rump
when pastor is preaching. Yes, i am very comfortable.
Surely you do not know what the man is talking about. Perhaps an unbelieving heart has blinded you too.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by jamace(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:

You are definitely a nominal Catholic!

The Catholic church doctrine is the strictest on sinners than any other Church in the world. It's obvious you don't follow Catholic doctrine!

6 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by stonecoldcafe: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:

Older than you. I m sure

Perhaps you are still living under her roof and eating her free food. If you are standing on your own 2 feet with your job then you should be man enough to take your salvation issue into your own hand. #justsaying
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by bolaji3071(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o, please repent and turn away from your evil ways.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by talktimi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
RedCapChief:
First, any place that makes you comfortable in sin is not a church. Thus, this is a redundant statement.

I'm also very comfortable in my church. We have installed some multi-split air conditioners for proper ambience. We also have sub-woofers and surround sound speakers for praising God. The nice leather chairs prevent lack of blood flow to the rump when pastor is preaching. Yes, i am very comfortable.
people are talking about spiritual comfort you're talking about the physical comfort you enjoy in church. Use your kafa

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Funjosh(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
it was slip of tongue tongue tongue tongue

That was the same reason you can even draw ordinary Southampton
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by obixcel(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Vlady(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rexphobia:
Why take two plots of land on FP.. This is a crime
one is for sale.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by flokii: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
not applicable in Nigeria..

cos most don't preach about salvation.. only prayers to become rich, free from witches & wizards etc.

sad thing really
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by BABANGBALI: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Funjosh:

That was the same reason you can even draw ordinary Southampton
sharaaaaaap,get to top 10 before you talking to me. Relegation too sure for you dis season tongue
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by martineinstein(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Most churches don't impact on peoples' lives.... Planning to stop going to church and just watch rev father George ehusani's preachings on AIT. AM not catholic, but his teachings impact is far more than what I receive in my church( Pentecostal).... Am a redeemer,tho

2 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
jamace:

You are definitely a nominal Catholic!

The Catholic church doctrine is the strictest on sinners than any other Church in the world. It's obvious you don't follow Catholic doctrine!

Doctrine. Lol. Be sincere, we the most loose christains on earth.

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by BUOYANTA(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:
[color=#770077][/color]
Ur mother would not account for you on the day of judgement, it every man for himself
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by obixcel(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
flokii:
not applicable in Nigeria..

cos most don't preach about salvation.. only prayers to become rich, free from witches & wizards etc.

sad thing really
My brother, dat is what is trending now,it's unfortunate.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Dindondin(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Vlady:
who want to loss its member na.

if u preach against sin in ur church then u need divine touch to get a full house.
Dats what is wrong with this world.
The people hates the truth!
preaching against sin is the right thing to do
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Perhaps you are still living under her roof and eating her free food. If you are standing on your own 2 feet with your job then you should be man enough to take your salvation issue into your own hand. #justsaying

We live in the same city and attend the same parish. She believes once you attend any other Church, you ll divide the family.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Edohe(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:
Ur mother heart? Come watchman,she will soon join u,later she will thank u for what u did.TAKE PAIN TO AVIOD PAINS
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by jamace(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:

Doctrine. Lol. Be sincere, we the most loose christains on earth.
2John 1:9-10
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

Acts 2:42
"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers."

There are many more words on DOCTRINE in the Bible. Do your research please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service / COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.