Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not (913 Views)

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by dotuna3(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pls I seriously need your advise.am thinking of starting my own personal business all that has been ringing on mind is starting a Poultry I mean I want to buy layers like 1,500 of them also am thinking of having fish ponds I really want to start with 3,500 fish. But the problem is I really want elightment on these. Although I have idea on them but is on low scale we only do them for small change way back in my house while with my parent but now am thinking of doing it on a large scale. I need people who are in to this to advice me on

1. Steps in rearing d layers on a large scale
2. Methods to rear them that will be safe for them and the eggs
3 feeds that can improve their growth both locally
4 man power
5. Dangers to face
6 market orders

Pls kindly help as this is also applicable to the fish .am just thinking of how to establish my self since Nigeria economy seems nt to be promising
Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hi, my client has a ready made poultry of. 6plots of land with all facilities somewhere in edo state, send a text to 09052290498 for more info
Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by Bishiie(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let's hook up on what's app +234 705 780 3041 for free consultation. Nothing but the truth, though may be bitter.
dotuna3:
Pls I seriously need your advise.am thinking of starting my own personal business all that has been ringing on mind is starting a Poultry I mean I want to buy layers like 1,500 of them also am thinking of having fish ponds I really want to start with 3,500 fish. But the problem is I really want elightment on these. Although I have idea on them but is on low scale we only do them for small change way back in my house while with my parent but now am thinking of doing it on a large scale. I need people who are in to this to advice me on

4 man power
5. Dangers to face
6 market orders

Pls kindly help as this is also applicable to the fish .am just thinking of how to establish my self since Nigeria economy seems nt to be promising
Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by billtommy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why not just drop you advises here? Must people always call you? Pls OP, don't let this phone number dropping scammers swindle you. Pls be wise.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by dotuna3(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2016
BRAINPOWER84:
Hi, my client has a ready made poultry of. 6plots of land with all facilities somewhere in edo state, send a text to 09052290498 for more info

Thanks
Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Why don't you guys just drop the tips here, rather than ask for phone numbers
Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by dotuna3(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Please can someone give me details on this. I don't want to spend d money at hand on something not profitable
Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by janefarms2015: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
dotuna3:

4 man power
5. Dangers to face
6 market orders

Send a blank email to janefarms2015@gmail.com, we are farmers and ready to gv u detailed feasibilty study free nd assist u in setting up ur farms
Re: Advice To Invest On Poultry Or Not by Bishiie(m): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Attention pls !!!
Is there anybody or organisation on this platform that need the service of Farm Manager /Farm Supervisor /Attendant please kindly contact me via
Whatsapp: +234 705 780 3041
Bbm: 58C6B527
SMS/Call: 0803 096 9674
E-mail johnlucasojo@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Be Free From Poverty With Just #1000 / Bitcoin Seller / Will Bitcoin Survive 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.