Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (33921 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by jacyhelen(f): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2017
My Advice to those still into MMM.

Before i begin,i wish to let you know that am never bittered about MMM but just to offer a piece of advice to those still into it.

I remeber last year or so when MMM came out..i read about the Ideology of Mavrodi[Free finacial break-through].i was happy cos i hated banks who can keep your 1 million naira but at the end of 6 months gives you a pe-nut...i rolled in with my 1.5million..One million was mine and 500k borrowed from a Friend..People i told were against it,some blamed me why i took such risk.Before saying jack-robbinson,i began testing the fruit of MMM..
The fruit was so delicious and i moved about like wild fire,telling people about mmm..Preaching about it day and nite..The only place i never Preached about MMM was at burial ceremony and a church but some how i managed to say it or let people know about it...Things were going on fine till November 2016...By then i have PHed 2.5million with the hope to GH larger money and do one of the Fablous Xmas ever...
When i heard about what happened[Mavro was seized],i never ate that day...i cried bitterely but Guiders talked and talked that soon things willl be fine..i picked up myself,continued again in January 2017 with hope to GH some part of my money...
Did i say anything about those under me..Hell was let loose...my life was at Risk..Many friends were at war with me..i explained and explained till i got tired..i moved on hoping to see how things will go.
I managed to borrow 500k cos u get 20% of your 2016 mavro...
On June/july,the worst happened...MMM refused to pay many of us again..This time,there were no reason..
The mavro was moved from 30% to 100%.
I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having Lost 2.5million in 2016 which has grown to almost 3.5 million plus 500k,it was then i came to realised MMM has scamed many of us.
To those still into MMM,my post is never to discourage you but to alert u that MMM is at the finaly state..PH little amout of money.
Never do the following:
1.Borrow money to use in MMM
2.Ph larger amount of money
3.Follow your instincts .
Dont be deceived with: SPARE MONEY.There is nothing like spare money...
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% people are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called MR Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Everything about MMM was 100% Pure Lies.

190 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by yusasiv(m): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:

Before i begin,i wish to let you know that am never bittered about MMM but just to offer a piece of advice to those still into it.

I remeber last year or so when MMM came out..i read about the Ideology of Mavrodi[Free finacial break-through].i was happy cos i hated banks who can keep your 1 million naira but at the end of 6 months gives you a pe-nut...i rolled in with my 1.5million..One million was mine and 500k borrowed from a Friend..People i told were against it,some blamed me why i took such risk.Before saying jack-robbinson,i began testing the fruit of MMM..
The fruit was so delicious and i moved about like wild fire,telling people about mmm..Preaching about it day and nite..The only place i never Preached about MMM was at burial ceremony and a church but some how i managed to say it or let people know about it...Things were going on fine till November 2016...By then i have PHed 2.5million with the hope to GH larger money and do one of the Fablous Xmas ever...
When i heard about what happened[Mavro was seized],i never ate that day...i cried bitterely but Guiders talked and talked that soon things willl be fine..i picked up myself,continued again in January 2017 with hope to GH some part of my money...
Did i say anything about those under me..Hell was let loose...my life was at Risk..Many friends were at war with me..i explained and explained till i got tired..i moved on hoping to see how things will go.
On June/july,the worst happened...MMM refused to pay many of us again..This time,there were no reason..
I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having Lost 2.5million in 2016 which has grown to almost 3.5 million plus 500k,it was then i came to realised MMM has scamed many of us.
To those still into MMM,my post is never to discourage you but to alert u that MMM is at the finaly state..PH little amout of money.
Never do the following:
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called my Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Sorry for ur loss.. U could have venture into real investment with a solid life span

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by subtlemee(f): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2017
I don't want to believe people are still into MMM...are their heads stuffed with cotton balls instead of brains?

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by pyyxxaro: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Who shud I blame now

Lemme blame Buhari First undecided

20 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Thank God you've learnt your lesson and out of your shell.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Fly wey no dey hear word,Na im dey follow dead body enter grave

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by rawpadgin(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
subtlemee:
I don't want to believe people are still into MMM...are their heads stuffed with cotton balls instead of brains?
alot of my colleagues are still into it

Usually shut em up each time they tried to convince me to join

16 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by DanielsParker(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Ponzi is scam. Ponzi is not an investment. 2.5m into Ponzi? mehn I will never try that.

There are other things to invest money in.

I believe you have learnt your lessons, in a hard way tho.

37 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by crackerspub: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by BrutalJab: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:

I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never do the following:
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% people are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called MR Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Everything about MMM was 100% Pure Lies.
Weren't you told to use your spare money? Na greed kill you so o.

As for MMM, their 100% is still working buh guys don find another source of income since o.

14 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by heryurh(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
4 Million Naira altogether lost to MMM...
Issokay.. I will not cry cry

20 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by flawlessT(f): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Okay... Buh i wish no one riminds me of MMM again please sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by FlyboyZee: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Obviously, you did not and never read this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3517469/mmm-rise-rise-ponzi-schemes
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by emmyw(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
@ OP Please Keep Your Advice To Yourself, N2.5m And You Want To Advise Me?

17 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
This thing still exists?? grin grin Some people stubborn pass goat o

A typical case of " Get Rich or Die Trying"

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Lilimax(f): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
People still dey do MMM undecided angry?

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by moonraker(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
TSTV, another MMM in Disguise.

I hope i am proven wrong though. I really do.

I will definitely take back every word i have said.

10 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by maxiuc(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by bravesoul247(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2017
My money is still inside MMM sef. Just gotta let go and move on with life.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2017
And finally they later turn u 2 Mogbe Moku Modaran grin *eyaa sorry

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by daeujo: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Partnerbiz3: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Nawao
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by philfearon(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2017
At the OP, honestly, it's okay to cry.
All i see in your post is a fòol whining about advising other people, when he himself needs the advice the most.
To even think you are still talking about MMM at this point... Chai!!! MMM really finish you!

16 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by TiptopD(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Lessons learnt...albeit late.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Donaltus: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2017
shocked
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Lexusgs430: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Does MMM still exist?

We screamed at the top of our voices, warning people about the Ponzi scheme called MMM.......

Nah insult den dey insult us...... He who laughed last......

12 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Ayo4251(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2017
It's only people that their village people are frying okra on their head that will still be doing that MMM
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by potipher7: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Bae you are just greedy

Imagine buying one bitcoin with that amount when bitcoin was about 1000usd by now you would have been in a bloody profit
Bitcoin is the only investment worth investing now
1 bitcoin is almost 5000usd

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.