Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law (1404 Views)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Soyinka Hits Buhari Hard: Stop Being Tyrannical And Wicked, Obey Rule Of Law / Cj’s Refusal To Swear Me In, An Affront On The Rule Of Law – Uche Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by johnwizey: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by arresa: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Very sensible write up.

Sadly, the people rambling these rubbish all over the place are all ipob and anti Nigerian disgruntled elements. Who cares, let them rant and rot away...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by okonja(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
sad sad cry cry
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by GoldCircle: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Alibaba is too civilized to be writing such in public space. Corruption is evil and must be tackled head on. But a society that does not keep to its own set of laws/rules is an accident waiting to happen. Nigerians have been through this chapter before. If we need to reform our laws for better effectiveness, then So be it.

If a court of law grants bail to a suspect, that doesn't mean the suspect has been set free. For all you know, that very suspect may get a life time sentence at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by omenka(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Words engraved in gold!!

Much respect sir.

May the Ekpas continue to have no sense, amen.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

This is very deep and thought provoking and deserves much greater coverage.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by arresa: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
GoldCircle:
Alibaba is too civilized to be writing such in public space. Corruption is evil and must be tackled head on. But a society that does not keep to its own set of laws/rules is an accident waiting to happen. Nigerians have been through this chapter before. If we need to reform our laws for better effectiveness, then So be it.

If a court of law grants bail to a suspect, that doesn't mean the suspect has been set free. For all you know, that very suspect may get a life time sentence at the end of the day.

What law was broken exactly? Do you mind educating us.?

Is there any law that says any bailed out crime suspect can not be re arrested for any other crimes?

You people just spew meaningless rubbish all over the place sha..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by OgbeifunErom: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Alibaba has spoken the truth!

IPOB Youths will come to this thread to pour their corrupt venom on him but who cares?

This is the reality! Nigeria cannot afford the level of corruption that occurred under 16 years of PDP misrule.

Buhari is making the necessary changes and most Nigerians apart from IPOB iiddiots support him.

IPOB youths are the greatest hypocrites on earth. They criticize the government for arresting and prosecuting corrupt bastards but keep quiet on the extraordinary crimes committed by these animals.

By the time sanity is restored to Nigeria, IPOBIANS will be finally relegated to the background which is where they belong.

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by phemmyutd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
GoldCircle:

Wailers like you must just get reason for been stupid. Court granted them bail on a particular and were rearrested for another charge. so tell me the of law disobeyed here. How I wish you have a brother or friend killed by boko haram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by johnwizey: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
GoldCircle:
Alibaba is too civilized to be writing such in public space
Corruption is evil and must be tackled head on. But a society that does not keep to its own set of laws/rules is an accident waiting to happen. Nigerians have been through this chapter before. If we need to reform our laws for better effectiveness, then So be it.

Go and check his instagram page and stop thinking sumone made that up.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by GoldCircle: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2016
phemmyutd:

Wailers like you must just get reason for been stupid. Court granted them bail on a particular and were rearrested for another charge. so tell me the of law disobeyed here. How I wish you have a brother or friend killed by boko haram
I see your syphillis has gone out of control ansyis turning into madness. I've always known you to be irrational, but this one you just displayed has taken it to a new height. Your head is so empty that you never can address issues as they are without calling names. No wonder you've not been able to keep a job all these years. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by porka: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
All of these posts are being documented for posterity.

When Alibaba's own time comes, he will be reminded.

Alibaba and those who share his belief of beheading 'corrupt' members without proper trial and outside the rule of law will have a taste of their own medicine sooner than later.
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by themilanway(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why is it that every right thinking Nigerian wants to see Dasuki and co answer and account for every kobo they spend and signed off on except some IPOB disgruntled fools and some useless set of people who still think Jonathan was rigged out of 2015 election?

Mind you,NO NIGERIAN COMEDIAN have compered for PDP state governors,functions,private gigs and what have you than Ali baba.

Any one remember him compering for Jonathan at Eko hotel and suites the day Yemi Alade was almost naked all in a bid to"entertain"Jonathan?
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
themilanway:
Why is it that every right thinking Nigerian wants to see Dasuki and co answer and account for every kobo they spend and signed off on except some IPOB disgruntled fools and some useless set of people who still think Jonathan was rigged out of 2015 election?

Mind you,NO NIGERIAN COMEDIAN have compered for PDP state governors,functions,private gigs and what have you than Ali baba.

Any one remember him compering for Jonathan at Eko hotel and suites the day Yemi Alade was almost naked all in a bid to"entertain"Jonathan?

he did a legitimate Job. And was paid for it. Tell me what legitimate job Metuh did with 400m?
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by themilanway(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
tuale4u:

he did a legitimate Job. And was paid for it. Tell me what legitimate job Metuh did with 400m?

Harvesting yams
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
In miscreants ipod voice...Ali Baba is a yoruba man
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by phemmyutd(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
GoldCircle:

I see your syphillis has gone out of control ansyis turning into madness. I've always known you to be irrational, but this one you just displayed has taken it to a new height. Your head is so empty that you never can address issues as they are without calling names. No wonder you've not been able to keep a job all these years. Rubbish!

wailers master is this all you can say to defend your ignorance? and when did I come to your stinking family to apply for job? if you can get the kind of job I am doing you won't be here wailing for your life. I am not a liability like you. Jobless wailer
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by jmichlins(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
When intelligent and smart people are speaking you do not need to be told. anyway only few people are against the government in this new model of fighting corruption. just the people who stole or benefited from it. but sadly some fools that neither stole or benefited do so out of hate but they can do nothing
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by matthew41(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
GoldCircle:

This one surely benefited from proceeds of corruption with the way he defends those goats...Karma will surely catch up with you..
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by BushidoBlue(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
themilanway:

No we don't.
But since you were there please Gist us.
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by Bevista: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
GoldCircle:

What Alibaba is saying is that, had the management of your bank stole your money (say, N2m) and shared it among themselves and the president "broke the law" to recover it for you, would you advise him to let go instead of breaking the law? Would you tell the president to either recover every stolen money for everyone or let your case rest? Would you tell the president to ignore the issue and get you a job instead? Would you defend the bank management for their actions?
---
What if you lost a loved one because you couldn't access that money to pay for his/her medical bills? What if you missed your final exams because of that stolen money? You think this does not concern you directly? Do you know why you don't have good schools, hospitals, roads, jobs, etc? Or you think there is no correlation between looting of public funds with poor welfare & infrastructure?
---
I am not saying that the president should not be criticized, but to blindly support/defend those who have mortgaged our collective future is beyond ridiculous. You want an innocent man to transform the economy, but yet you want those who bastardized it to continue walking free?
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by GoldCircle: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
matthew41:

This one surely benefited from proceeds of corruption with the way he defends those goats...Karma will surely catch up with you..

..just like your wh0re of a mother benefited from it abi?! Karma kill your head! senseless baboon!
Re: Comedian Ali Baba's Take On The Rule Of Law by GoldCircle: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Bevista:
What Alibaba is saying is that, had the management of your bank stole your money (say, N2m) and shared it among themselves and the president "broke the law" to recover it for you, would you advise him to let go instead of breaking the law? Would you tell the president to either recover every stolen money for everyone or let your case rest? Would you tell the president to ignore the issue and get you a job instead? Would you defend the bank management for their actions?
---
What if you lost a loved one because you couldn't access that money to pay for his/her medical bills? What if you missed your final exams because of that stolen money? You think this does not concern you directly? Do you know why you don't have good schools, hospitals, roads, jobs, etc? Or you think there is no correlation between looting of public funds with poor welfare & infrastructure?
---
I am not saying that the president should not be criticized, but to blindly support/defend those who have mortgaged our collective future is beyond ridiculous. You want an innocent man to transform the economy, but yet you want those who bastardized it continue walking free?

I see you have taken it upon yourself to explain what you know nothing about! well, I don't need your explanation! you cannot perpetuate legality with illegality! I rest my case!

(1) (Reply)

Wanna See Crude Prices Rise? Pray For War Btw Saudi And Iran / CBN Recruitment Scandal: Job Titles For Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives ‘released’ / List Of Nigerian Leaders That Died In Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.