Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) (25649 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by free2ryhme: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
what do we make of this
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by TheArchangel(f): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, how I wish u knew me cheesy it would be a pleasure watch you choke on your apologies and shame. But then, this is a faceless forum so, u have all the right to throw your insults at me (not that I can not get you if I want to) and enjoy the moment
we all have a fantastic real life persona,..you know,. claiming a lot of things we are not.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Gelengelen: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tranquill:

Why have you not arrested her? Instead of you to work hard and study to get to her level, you are busy following men up and down and collecting recharge card, from Apapa to Mushin with your short legs.

o boyyy

u don kill that girl oooo

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by scachy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
That woman needs to be arrested
go n arrest her na, Go school n learn, u no gree.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Geraraheremehn: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, how I wish u knew me cheesy it would be a pleasure watch you choke on your apologies and shame. But then, this is a faceless forum so, u have all the right to throw your insults at me [s][/s](not that I can not get you if I want to)[s][/s] and enjoy the moment

See who can get someone... small tinx abuse their privilege cos they are opportune to be on the internet... abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by scachy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tranquill:

Why have you not arrested her? Instead of you to work hard and study to get to her level, you are busy following men up and down and collecting recharge card, from Apapa to Mushin with your short legs.
Don't mind d dumb. She think camera360 n pancakes ll change her destiny

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by ladenz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, how I wish u knew me cheesy it would be a pleasure watch you choke on your apologies and shame. But then, this is a faceless forum so, u have all the right to throw your insults at me (not that I can not get you if I want to) and enjoy the moment

So he doesnt know you and he says you have short legs. People can be so funny. Did he see your legs in a vision? People do all kinds of things on social media
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by 400billionman: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I will dash you money if you do that..
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by anwe: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
jordyspices:
I think I would have still preferred this honourable woman to still be the minister of finance with her sound economic plan compared to the present one my opinion thol so pls pls pls dnt quote me

Very one point. This country is bigger than any individual or political party. Our economy needs proper management with sound economic policy and frame work to effectively diversify and proffer a frame work for economy turn around. my take is Madam Ngozi and Soludo has what it takes to effectively manage this economy with their experience in economy and financial circle.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Get him how ?

Just get Okonjo Iweala okay..

You wey still be Jambite..

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Adonis86(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tranquill:

This guy, you are foul mouthed. She was only joking dear.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by TheNature: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

what are you waiting to arrest her?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hehehe.. See this one shocked

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by lekingson2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
mtn Smartandroid S620 v4.4.2 with sim 1 unlocked for u to use any other network on it... no fault or break on the touchpad... For sale.... Interested buyer should pm me...

https://ssl./i2/ad/mtn-smart-android-s620-ID15GTQk.html?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Igwe9(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
koboko69:

You want a woman that kept on lying that we are the biggest Econmy in Africa even when she was borrowing to pay salaries. may God forgive you
The only people lying to us are the APC members, How on earth would you expect people to do business with you when you come out to tell the whole world that all your products are services are ridden with corruption. You hypocrites! what do you promote about yourself and things around you, is it not the strongest attributes? What do you expect when you tell people that your country is broke and ridden with corrupt? Let APC continue with this their self destruction, nobody is PDP, and PDP is nothing but a political party.
One day monkey go enter market and will not come back

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by jordyspices: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
koboko69:

You want a woman that kept on lying that we are the biggest Econmy in Africa even when she was borrowing to pay salaries. may God forgive you
. I hope he also forgives u
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by chesterlee(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by InvertedHammer: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
jordyspices:
I think I would have still preferred this honourable woman to still be the minister of finance with her sound economic plan compared to the present one my opinion thol so pls pls pls dnt quote me

Sound economic plan?

Buhari! Devalue the naira! There are still a lot of morons left in Nigeria. They can only learn the hard way.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by saintclem7: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who are you. The best you can is that you have a Ph.D. But you can't have her kind of experience and attend the kind of schools she did.

CecyAdrian:

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by emmykk(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
koboko69:

yes i prefer her atleast she made sure the budget was error free....

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by banio: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria should brace-up for harder times is not a threat message. Its a natural statement. If one's income collapses, it's natural for one to face hard times
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Biafrarep(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Farnsworth:
Lie against the woman that piloted the Nigerian economy out of the global economic crisis, when the Americans and much of the western world were feeling the heat, Nigerians didn't feel it at all, then the APC governors took her to court after she warned that we should save for a rainy day. well, drop in oil prices is the rainy day she warned about, yet Nigerians turn around a demonize her...
Thank You! Everyone cannot be stvpid at the same time, little wonder why Nigeria is in a sorry state. NOI cried herself hoarse on the need to save for the rainy day, she devised the SWF to that effect but Amaechi & his APC gang called her all sorts of names now they turn around to blame her for their idiocy, they cant even get a good replacement for her rather what we have is a below par Kemi. No wahala, we are watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by free2blast(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Farnsworth:
Lie against the woman that piloted the Nigerian economy out of the global economic crisis, when the Americans and much of the western world were feeling the heat, Nigerians didn't feel it at all, then the APC governors took her to court after she warned that we should save for a rainy day. well, drop in oil prices is the rainy day she warned about, yet Nigerians turn around a demonize her...
And did she and the clueless one saved for the rainy day with the dollar sharing? Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by poshestmina(f): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tranquill:

Why the insult?
As if you know her somewhere undecided

Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Farnsworth:
Quite daft talk! Governors were PDP
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by breakeven: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
This woman is already blessed by God and no man can curse her. Get that into your dullard brain.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by jarofbeauty: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Story! You must be the wife of the President. Do you know him too?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Farnsworth: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bobbysworld28:

Quite daft talk! Governors were PDP
APC = PDP...

free2blast:
And did she and the clueless one saved for the rainy day with the dollar sharing? Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

you guys appear to be the hypocrites because Ameachi was leading the shout then, now he is in APC shouting...
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Farnsworth:

APC = PDP...

you guys appear to be the hypocrites because Ameachi was leading the shout then, now he is in APC shouting...
I am neither APC nor PDP.
I prefer facts being straight
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Redfruit(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol.....Don't mind all this NL riff-raffs..carry on
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Tochaigh: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tranquill:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani / We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez / EFCC Begins Probe Of Suspects In Obasanjo’s $16bn Electricity Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.