Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) (25634 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Truth234(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
An article titled Poor Economic Decision by Okonjo Iweala, published on September 13, 2015 and shared here https://www.nairaland.com/2597768/jpmorgan-poor-economic-decision-okonjo

The said article has attracted attacks since published but was eventually hacked and the photo caption edited from "Former Nigerian Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Photographer: Drew Angerer/Bloomberg"

to

“You forecast at your own risk, but it seems to me that we should be regarding this as a permanent shock,” Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Photographer: Drew Angerer/Bloomberg

A warning/threat, not sure what to make of it.

Here is a link to the article
http://investorsking.com/jpmorgan-poor-economic-decision-by-okonjo-iweala/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by krysTein(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmm
I smell hot ogbono soup

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by jbbaba(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
All is well in dis country.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2016
jbbaba:
All is well in dis country.
Amen ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Truth234(m): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2016
krysTein:
Hmmmm
I smell hot ogbono soup

How?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by CecyAdrian(f): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2016
That woman needs to be arrested

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
For what offence?

32 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by jordyspices: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2016
I think I would have still preferred this honourable woman to still be the minister of finance with her sound economic plan compared to the present one my opinion thol so pls pls pls dnt quote me

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Tranquill: 6:49am On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Why have you not arrested her? Instead of you to work hard and study to get to her level, you are busy following men up and down and collecting recharge card, from Apapa to Mushin with your short legs.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by koboko69: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2016
jordyspices:
I think I would have still preferred this honourable woman to still be the minister of finance with her sound economic plan compared to the present one my opinion thol so pls pls pls dnt quote me

You want a woman that kept on lying that we are the biggest Econmy in Africa even when she was borrowing to pay salaries. may God forgive you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by krysTein(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Truth234:

How?

Google am awt
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by drss(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
wetin she do u

15 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Children of chain sorry change allergic to truth and criticism

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Lanretoye(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2016
This woman mistook bankruptcy for buoyancy,few months after she declared nigerian economy buoyant,the economy came dwindling.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Setaje(f): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala. Front page material.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Adesiji77: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2016
*Processing the info*
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Farnsworth: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Lie against the woman that piloted the Nigerian economy out of the global economic crisis, when the Americans and much of the western world were feeling the heat, Nigerians didn't feel it at all, then the APC governors took her to court after she warned that we should save for a rainy day. well, drop in oil prices is the rainy day she warned about, yet Nigerians turn around a demonize her...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Tranquill:

Why have you not arrested her? Instead of you to work hard and study to get to her level, you are busy following men up and down and collecting recharge card, from Apapa to Mushin with your short legs.

Lol, how I wish u knew me cheesy it would be a pleasure watch you choke on your apologies and shame. But then, this is a faceless forum so, u have all the right to throw your insults at me (not that I can not get you if I want to) and enjoy the moment

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by 912(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Lanretoye:
This woman mistook bankruptcy for buoyancy,few months after she declared nigerian economy buoyant,the economy came dwindling.

this is so s true
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Truth234(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Setaje:
Lalasticlala. Front page material.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
APC Boys in action.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Ayoswit(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
k
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
When intelligentsia's talk, the stage stands still unlike one commissioner for finance....

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
OK

They have being trying to rope this woman into there scam like forever

make we siddon dey look

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by Benjom(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Loophole
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by bronzegoddess(f): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smh
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by AMPLIFY: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
lol
Re: Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) by samintegrity(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.