Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

5 Signs To Know He Is The Not Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs To Know He Is The Not Your Husband (481 Views)

How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / I Am In Love With My Friend's Fiancé, I Know He Loves Me Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know He Is The Not Your Husband by freemanjay: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Ladies beware many guys you meet might look like the very Perfect husband material you have been waiting for but dating them and getting more to them tell you who they really are.
For a lady who really want to settle down and marry do not waste your time on this kind of people.The might not be bad but they are not the husband you might be looking for.
These are ways to identify them.

1. The Shady one: Everything about him is suspicious. And since trust is required, it's never start anything with this guy. Just walk away.CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL
Re: 5 Signs To Know He Is The Not Your Husband by kajoula(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2016
MAKING COMPLICATED SITUATION MORE COMPLEX

LADIES FOLLOW YOUR MIND.
WHAT ROCKS MY BOAT MIGHT SINK YOUR SHIP......#mypiece

(1) (Reply)

Myself , Miracy And Two Other Nairalander (pic) / Ladies And Romance / Mother In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.