Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

"Messi Owes Me"- Ronaldo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Messi Owes Me"- Ronaldo (499 Views)

Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes / 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Messi Owes Me"- Ronaldo by haywhy911(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2016
From Goal

Prolific striker and also a part-time interpreter: the Portugal international explained to reporters how he helped out his rival with language issues and now expects to be paid Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo affirmed that he now enjoys a better relationship with Lionel Messi, while pointing out that he is still awaiting payment for translation services at the Ballon d'Or.

The pair have long been rivals for football's most coveted individual prizes, with either Messi or Ronaldo taking the last eight Ballon d'Or trophies.

But speaking after Madrid's 5-1 demolition of Sporting Gijon, the Portuguese striker insisted that any supposed tensions with the Barcelona man had thawed.

"We have become closer, we have always enjoyed a good relationship but perhaps in the last few years it has become a little closer," he told reporters at the Bernabeu.

Messi and Ronaldo shared the stage alongside Neymar at the Ballon d'Or presentation ceremony in Zurich, and the former Manchester United revealed that he had come to the Barcelona pair's rescue.
"When we were up there on the stage neither Messi nor Neymar speaks English, and I was their translator," he laughed.
"I spoke with them later and told them not to forget to pay me later for the translation!"

For those of you who think Messi and Ronaldo are sworn enemies,HOW MARKET?

lalasticlala
Re: "Messi Owes Me"- Ronaldo by whitestar01(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2016
So him cant forget that small change?
Re: "Messi Owes Me"- Ronaldo by Hadassahisbae(f): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2016
haywhy911:
From Goal

For those of you who think Messi and Ronaldo are sworn enemies,HOW MARKET?
lalasticlala
lol
Re: "Messi Owes Me"- Ronaldo by greatness22(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Hadassahisbae:
lol
Gud morning beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander S Give This Man A Name / Cutest Kids On Tv / Kanye West's Daughter North West Debuts In Nollywood Movie (see Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.