Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment (34450 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Is This Why Some Soldiers Don't Give Their Best In Fight Against Boko Haram?(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by gbadexy(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
watts75:
Boko Haram Suspects in Court given VIP Treatment

These ones are dead.
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

pls get sence. how many boys and girls from kaduna and kano scored and passed their exams but where denied admission but another from anambra and enugu where given because of federal character. don't make it a one sided thing my guy u don't own Nigeria. beg the federal government to remove federal character and see whether northerners won't go to school.

What are you talking about?

The cut off for Anambra kids was 70%
That of Yobe was 1%

What was the scores of those from Kaduna and Kano who passed?

By the way, pass mark all over the world, is 40%, how do you justify 30% let alone 1%?

Nigeria is a mockery of nation!
Quote me anywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by mbeltima(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Please read: why we struck by Adewale Ademoyega

Know that truth about the people you call our leaders
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by plaetton: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2016
uyplus:

That camouflage doesn't look like Nigerian army. Besides, our military don't wear blue beret.. So, get your facts right Mr. Besides, those are not the type of rifle used used by the Nigerian Army... Those are French rifle rifles, so this must be from a French speaking country in Africa.

Don't mind the fraudsters.

Come to think of it, all pictures are fraudulent.

Where is the proof that the men paraded half naked were Biafran agitators.

It must take a lot of low self-esteem to concoct a fraud thread like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Olumen1907: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2016
watts75:
Imagine the outcry if this two parade took place during PMB as President. Just imagine
watt...most pple r so biased n most times talk out of proportion...why? coz dey dont wat dey want ...! they r jst an antagonists.
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by maestroferddi: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2016
vedaxcool:

it is obvious you have no case to make, better respond to the thread that shows how your soft on real terrorist hero of thieves is a pathetic excuse for a human
Get a better use of your time than going about promoting mindless ethnocentric sentiments.

Buhari government is getting increasingly tyrannical. Deal with that.
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by cyprus000: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2016
[size=13pt]
I dont care who did it or not,neither do i care who was or is in power. that concern is for politicians which i'm not. The welfare of my people is my paramount interest.

What i know is that treating igbos with contempt is seen has pratriotism by the nigerian state, which brings one to a logically conclusion that; unless there's a change in the status quo. Igbos have no place in nigeria, and biafrians have legitimate grieviance
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by plaetton: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2016
watts75:
Biafra suspects butt naked on handcuffs paraded during GEJ

Your pictures are fraudulent.
It has been shown not to be Nigerian.

Those who know better how detected and pointed out your fraud.

If you have proof that they were indeed taken in Nigeria on Biafran agitators and Boko Haram suspects, you should have provided the proof.
It's still not too late to provide the proof.

It takes a lot of low self-esteem to concoct a patch patch fraud like this.

Shame should be your middle name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Airtimex(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2016
hakeem4:
You're being addressed the way you dress

Boko haram : were only suspected members

Biafra's were the people terrorising our community
MUMU
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Spybradd: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2016
checkolatunji:

Why you dey bother yourself, this APOCHE people no get sense. Them blind to see Wetin GEJ do to them, yet them still dey carry am for head.

why u come they shiit for pant dey swallow panadol for another man headache,apc no give u work yet?
grin
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by 3kay945(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
hakeem4:
You're being addressed the way you dress

Boko haram : were only suspected members

Biafra's were the people terrorising our community

Iʄ ռa քʟaʏ, քʟs stօք am cheesy

IPOB OR IPAD aʀɛ ɮʊռċɦ օʄ ʝօɮʟɛss ɖʊɖɛs, tɦɛʏ ռɛɛɖ ʀɛɦaɮɨʟɨtatɨօռ cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by plaetton: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I dont care who did it or not,neither do i care who was or is in power. that concern is for politicians which i'm not. The welfare of my people is my paramount interest.

What i know is that treating igbos with contempt is seen has pratriotism by the nigerian state, which brings one to a logically conclusion that; unless there's a change in the status quo. Igbo have no place in nigeria, and biafrians have legitimate grieviance
[/size]

It's like the entire Nigerian state exists in a perpetual state of denial.
No one, at least in public, wants to ever talk about whether Igbos have legitimate grievances or not , or whether Igbos have the right to self-determination or not.

The boundaries that define Nigeria was niether made by agreement nor consensus.
Ironically, every single Nigeria is a victim of this perverted federalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by kenny905(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2016
This was in Niger, and they were all sentenced to death...from d setting u can even tell this is not a Nigerian court. ßoko haram members are killed, they few found alive are the ones being paraded. Haven't u ever seen a video of soldiers slitting the throats of boko haram suspects.....nairaland is getting more useless day by day...fake and irrelevant news everywhere

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by gbishman: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Mad dogs which they are. for your info these boko men were in court while the mad dogs were in police custody

1 Like

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by kenny905(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2016
kenny905:
This was in Niger, and they were all sentenced to death...from d setting u can even tell this is not a Nigerian court. ßoko haram members are killed, they few found alive are the ones being paraded. Haven't u ever seen a video of soldiers slitting the throats of boko haram suspects.....nairaland is getting more useless day by day...fake and irrelevant news everywhere
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Gej didn't arrest any biafrans.They protest peacefully during his administration.That pictures could be during obj's tenure.
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2016
kenny905:
Those soldiers standing behind the terrorists are not nigerian soldiers.Apc propagandists and e-rats have come again.
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Spybradd: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Ogaaaa!!!!! Address the pictures!!! Can you people now see your folly How much love can you say Jonathan had for Igbos to have treated them with such contempt, stripping them like petty criminals while giving BH suspects VIP treatment??

@ Lalasticlala, whoever moved that vivian thread to the fp should also move this as well.

Let fairness prevail around here.

**** ,otherwise u shudda known gej was wise enuf to put ppl's doubt away,that he had soft spots for biafrria agitators.
And again,hypocrites like u will convulse,constipate,..for days if those biaafrian guys were given human treatment..u will among the diarrheoa bandwagon screaming for gej's head for ''taking care of his ppl''.
grin
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2016
watts75:
Biafra suspects butt naked on handcuffs paraded during GEJ
These men were not biafran agitators.They were arrested for various crimes in south east.Stop this propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Smartjeezy(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2016
I'm in portharcout now listen to radio Biafra,they are begging people for money on air to manage their Biafra radio station. Shameless ANU ewus! Tune to 102.1 now,they are on air...

1 Like

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2016
Watts75 lemme tell you something...

Nigeria is finished, in all ramifications. Reasons: everything leads to religion and tribe...

Look at Saudi, they are more extreme than we are, but they tolerate Christians, albeit in a small quantity.

Nigerians prefer their brothers to misrule this country than see another tribesmen develop and govern this nation well. Its that bad...

The ethnicity is too deep. Just too deep.

1 Like

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by plaetton: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
watts75:
No body cried or said anything

You're obviously a fraudster.
I challenge you to provide proof, or else hide your moniker in shame.
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by kachnov(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Okay... If you can instruct online...see my signature.
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2016
watts75:
Boko Haram Suspects in Court given VIP Treatment
that picture was in chad and they where all sentence to death by firing squad which was done by Chadian army ,u spread of hate and ethnicity couldn't secure Jonathan and the Pdp a second time talk less of now with no federal power and treasury wake up u going to achieve noting
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by vedaxcool(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2016
maestroferddi:
Get a better use of your time than going about promoting mindless ethnocentric sentiments.

Buhari government is getting increasingly tyrannical. Deal with that.

grin grin grin grin When unah tire unah go find better excuse for stealing rather than shouting tyranny
Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
As old as you are, see what you could come up with as defence. I fear for the kind of orientation some of you would give the kids raised under you.

Just yesterday, someone even said they used to support my contribution to the forum because they "thought I was Igbo". What kind of trashy mode of thinking is that?? And here you are talking shiiit about this counter thread as though you are talking to people who reason exclusively like pdp supporters on this forum.

How could Seun have made someone like you a mod really beats me.

No one is treating you people like second class citizens, you despise everyone, curse everyone, insult everyone, and then expect the same people to give you bear hugs! If everyone is saying something is wrong with you, then you have to stop for a moment and check yourself. You guys are the number one enemies of yourselves, and that is the fact.

Please if you have nothing reasonable to contribute don't quote my submissions.

I am not your age and I don't know how many years of great achievements you can ride on to come close to realities of life. Graduating from university is not an achievement rather changing lives over the years across boundaries and races. Face your parents and insult them as you so desire and not Ngwakwe.

Take your assumptions and hypocrisy out of my mention. Your wish for genocide on the Igbos will be frustrated.

Like Haman in the bible who wishes the extermination of the Jews, like Omenka who would want the Igbos hanged in the gully to satisfy his bigotry and savagery.

Get lost. Helping moderate Nairaland without even a thank you has become an acquired status in your imagination.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
As old as you are, see what you could come up with as defence. I fear for the kind of orientation some of you would give the kids raised under you.

Just yesterday, someone even said they used to support my contribution to the forum because they "thought I was Igbo". What kind of trashy mode of thinking is that?? And here you are talking shiiit about this counter thread as though you are talking to people who reason exclusively like pdp supporters on this forum.

How could Seun have made someone like you a mod really beats me.

N[b]No one is treating you people like second class citizens, you despise everyone, curse everyone, insult everyone, and then expect the same people to give you bear hugs! If everyone is saying something is wrong with you, then you have to stop for a moment and check yourself.[/b] You guys are the number one enemies of yourselves, and that is the fact.

This. The insult is just too much. because half of yorubas voted buhari, we cant hear word. The whole history, ancestors & culture of d people must be disrespected, insulted and even rewritten. And to think i even dislike APC.

I swear i can't stand to be around Igbos anymore. They ALL absolutely disgust me. (Maybe except flavor). Set of greedy, manipulative, deluded and rude morafockers. Each of those attributes are facts BTW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.