Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Misfits Rule The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misfits Rule The World (318 Views)

8 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Men Rule The World / 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. / If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misfits Rule The World by Esthersblog(f): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm! That’s me having a sigh. I sometimes sigh in defeat when I am just at the verge of quitting. Millions of thoughts cross my mind on a daily basis…thoughts as these….will you ever just crack this stuff? Will you ever stop being broke? Will you ever stand out? Will you ever do anything extraordinary? Is there anything you can do well? You may not be able to do as much …you need to consider the current state of your health…you are not as qualified, you are not as strong… you are not as pretty…you are not as intelligent, there is nothing extraordinary about you, you are just ordinary…. just stick with that….

Haltttttttttt!!!!! I am about to go crazy if I don’t consciously halt these thoughts. Other times I do more than halt these thoughts, I speak out, I get on my feet and go about those ‘impossibles’. I go back to whatever I have failed at and try again. Oh please, is it that simple? someone asks….No, it is not as easy. No, it is not as easy at all! And that is why I am sitting before my computer at 10:33 this morning scribbling as fast as I can. What has helped me to stay positive, what has helped me progress, what has helped me face that issue, and particularly, what has helped me stay sane!

First thing is to Desire, and then ask! That’s it? Yes, that’s it my friend. Just desire not to remain in the same situation and then ask for help. Help from whom? Ask God at every point in time to help you.

What does God have to do with this? God has everything to do with everything. He is a professional in using misfits to achieve great feats. I discovered in Rick Warren’s Purpose driven life’, that all the people God used for exploits in the bible are like you and I. They’ve got weakness, they have failed before and they have been where you are. Check out what Rick discovered….Abraham was old, Jacob was insecure, Leah was unattractive, Joseph was abused, Moses stuttered, Gideon was poor, Samson was co-dependent, Rahab was immoral, David had an affair amongst numerous family problem, Elijah was suicidal, Jeremiah was depressed, Jonah was reluctant, Naomi was a widow, John the Baptist was eccentric, Peter was impulsive and hot tempered, Martha worried a lot, the Samaritan woman had several failed marriages, Thomas doubted, Paul had poor health, Timothy was timid….

These are misfits but God used each of them in his service and He can and will use you too if you stop making excuses, if you stop letting negative thoughts take over, if you turn over to God, if you rely and depend totally on Him and importantly if you develop a functional relationship with Him.

Your weaknesses are tools for exploit in God’s hands….Turn it over!

Be the best you can!

Written by: ‘Seyi Oniyide

Link: http://esther.com.ng/eb-xclusive-misfits-rule-the-world/

Source: www.esther.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day / How To Win Your In-laws Over Completely / Ally Fotos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.