Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Guys Opinion/advice Is Needed Here. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guys Opinion/advice Is Needed Here. (655 Views)

Career Guide(pls Your Advice Is Highly Needed! / Where Have I Gotten It Wrong?pls An Advice Is Needed. / Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Opinion/advice Is Needed Here. by axeman85(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
I am looking to relocate to naija and take up employment, what are my chances. ? here is a copy of my current cv, what do you guys think.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
 Marital status: Single.
 Date of Birth: April 4
 Sex: Male
A confident and highly motivated individual with a drive for excellence. Keen to find a challenging position in a progressive company and organisation which offers early responsibility in return for enthusiasm, innovation and a commitment to achieving goals and business objectives in a profitable way. My possession of good interpersonal skills and the fact that I respond to tasks with a great degree of flexibility enables me to function effectively both independently and as part of a team. I also have technical and customer facing experience with good communication skills and qualifications.

EDUCATION
Associate member, Chartered Management Institute, United Kingdom
Business Management (B.s.c (Hons) University of Salford, Greater Manchester, united kingdom
A’ levels, Pendleton college. Salford, united kingdom
Diploma criminal justice administration(Pass), university of Lagos Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria

EMPLOYMENT
London Scottish Bank Sept 2008 - Date
Accounts Manager
Recovery Department

 Maintenance of complete customer accounts
 Managing customer accounts
 Reviewing customer accounts on a daily basis
 Tracking and monitoring payment defaulters and taking proper and adequate steps to reconcile default accounts
 Documentation control, administration and processing of customers card payments by customers and 3rd parties.
 Administering various instalment plans for customers indebted to the bank and other clients, such as NatWest bank, Hfc bank, Lloyds Tsb, Barclays and others.
 Assessing debtors financial position before arranging instalments
 Correspondence with banks which debt database is being handles by the Banks recovery department and clients on customer queries, and also following laid down banking rules and principles, FSA rules, OFT guidelines.
 Working ahead towards achieving monthly set targets and collection targets and monthly instalments setup and card payments processing.
 Reporting

Baines & Ernst financial solutions June 2007 - Aug 2008
Financial advisor/ Lead builder

 Debt Management processing
 Individual voluntary arrangement processing
 Financial screening of potential customers
 Loan Production and offering
 Product Development, selling and marketing
 New Business Generation
 Bankruptcy information handing out to general public

LBM Marketing
Customer service/sales advisor Sept 06 to June 07

 Identifying and verifying customers via central customer database
 General customer enquiries
 Tracking of customer purchases and offering of various sky television packages and products
 Documentation control
 Administration and processing of customer card payments
 Tracking of customer queries and orders
 Correspondence with client on various packages and products.
 Reporting

Glen Facilities Management Sept 05 – Aug 06
Front desk Officer

 Monitoring and managing other officers in the Glasgow area as a senior officer
 Controlling staffs and client access into the premises of the company contracted out to, ( Network Rail united kingdom)
 General front desk duties which includes scheduling meetings and booking rooms for meetings and briefing for company management and various departmental heads employed by the company
 Key holding and general Management of the building as a whole.

Alpha Flight Services July 05 – Sept 05 Production Department/ Food processor

 Managing a team of 5 in processing finished products, maintaining accuracy.
 Product packaging and storing in accordance to freezer and room temperature.
 Working according to targets and as well as working according to laid down rules and principles
Tuscan Marketing May 05 – Jun 05

 Charity fund raising
 Documents filling and processing
 Door – Door sales and canvassing
 Marketing various charities in the uk
 Bank details processing

COURSES ATTENDED

1. Relationship Management – Marketing Overview, Effective questioning skills, Negotiation Skills and Service offering. (Organized by London Scottish Bank UK)
2. Marketing Financial Services and products – Debt management plans, individual voluntary arrangements, bankruptcy, Loan processing and screening, prepaid card marketing and credit file processing (Organized by Baines & Ernst Financial services UK)
3. Money Laundering – Identifying false accounts, ways and methods of identifying laundered funds and how they can be transferred, ways of reporting suspected accounts and details used for money laundering to relevant authorities and steps which needs to be taken by accounts officer. Sector Post Consolidation’ (Organized by the London Scottish bank & Baines & Ernst financial services UK)

HOBBIES
Meeting People, Reading and Playing Football
REFERENCES
Available on request.

(1) (Reply)

Sap R/3 Ides And Certification Materials / Oil & Gas Operators, Technicians, Supervisors, Supritendents Lets Meet Here. / Check Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.