Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. (652 Views)

Ice Prince And Tobi Of Bbnaija Caught Kissing (picture) / Now This Video Made Me Cry And Thought Me Some Lessons As Well.. Watch! / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. by torqque7(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
1. Never vouch for a woman,especially when money and emotions are involved and u have not done proper investigation because in the end u will be so disappointed.

2. I have a new found respect for Ghanaian girls,imagine this small babe causing wahala everywhere and making two strong contenders fight and make fools of themselves in public eye,all these Nigerian babes no be una mate she be?all the way from Ghana she draw two strong nigerian men and u girs will be here forming hot and hard to get abi?keep it up and watch other women take all ur men away,make una follow her go collect the same jazz from Ghana way she de use lol(kidding)

3. If u have an issue with ur spouse about infidelity, take it out with ur spouse instead of the other guy or girl like ice price foolishly is doing with the akin guy,after all akin saw a girl he liked and went after her just like every man would do including ice prince himself,so the dude should man up and trash the issue with his girl and forget the akin guy,the only exception is if ur so called gf clearly tells him off and he resorts to threats and violence to intimidate her when toasting her,then and only then is it ok to fight him,but in ice prince's case,his gf obviously was enjoying the mr Akins company.Guy wise up.

4. U can't eat ur cake and have it,especially for the females cos I can't understand why she would not stay put with ice prince when its not like he is not giving her what she needs and wants,smh..greed has a way of f*cking things up,pls be contented with what u av especially if u know others will kill to have what u have.

5. What can I say,MONEY is good,money talks,bullsh*t works right?this is what money can do,imagine akins wife and family members didn't even come out publicly to say anything or condemn the dude cos he throws money at them anyhow,and of course its the same money that is drawing ice prince's gf to the man. Yeah they say money is the root of all evil but I say I'd rather plan evil in my range rover than on a bicycle.. Get rich everything else will follow,even oxygen go the blow ur face pass other people's.

Finally of a truth love is sweet and no doubt it is good to love and be loved,but these days,we make it impossible for people to love us,just imagine the heart break the young man will be going through after all the gf bragging, but love now has become survival of the fittest btwn both spouses so it will be in ur best interest to not just love with ur heart alone,but use ur head too so u survive the game..never hate the player but hate the game.
Pls add urs too.
Re: Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. by Smellymouth: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Moral of the story

Re: Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. by torqque7(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
Moral of the story
[
Re: Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. by princealexndre(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
wetin concern me with their relationship! #abegleavetrashforiceprince

(1) (Reply)

Imagine! Girlfriend Blacklisted My Phone Number / Operation Like My Photo Part 6 / Many Of Naija Girls Dont Deserve Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.